Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 20. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 04:38:53 PM
it depends on each person. Bounty spends his time and money, as well as the investor hold your tokens
Activity: 146
June 30, 2018, 04:35:54 PM
We invest our time and effort, but not money. Theoretically, we are investors, but within the framework of a specific project, we are hired workers and that's all, who will be paid with tokens.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
June 30, 2018, 04:26:24 PM
Literally bounty is an investment but not in the monetary sense. Investment in this forum is the monetary investment and not the time and effort base,this is why bounty hunting cannot be regarded as investment but on a normal, you can say you are investing your time and what a view in order for you to carry out the task.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
June 30, 2018, 03:54:50 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Time is the most precious resource you could ever have.
When you do investment you also "waste" your time (remove quotes is all your investments were successful and you didn't have to ask several thousand times when the tokens will be distributed, released or unlocked or etc.).
Bounties also require time and certain analysis of the project to get into.
So yes, bounty hunters are the same (underestimated) investors!
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 03:29:06 PM
Well, people say it is not an investment because you complete tasks for a reward, but it still would be an investment because you don't know how will that project work on the future so there is a uncertainty of wether the ICO will be succesful or not.
Activity: 107
June 30, 2018, 03:18:33 PM
Yes, I agree with you, bounty is the same investment! But I am satisfied with this kind of earnings, I work for the future, the money received from the projects I invest in Ethereum and do not touch it
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 02:43:05 PM
I completely agree with you. We invest our time, our resources and energy. The coins that we get for the work are our investments. And I`m glad there is such a way of investing except money.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 10:55:54 AM
I think time and effort are no more valuable than money in my opinion. That's why you should study the project thoroughly before investing your time in the gift. Indeed, doing bounty is a kind of investment, because you spend your valuable time and effort for a few weeks or months usually
Activity: 53
June 30, 2018, 05:50:39 AM
I agree with your opinion 100% bounty is also investment for me as we invest our time and energy to promote must of this new coin and token coming out daily after looking at their potential.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 30, 2018, 05:48:48 AM
Doing bounties is not an investment , it is simply because, doing bounties does not requires funds to start doing it. All you need to do is to be wise of choosing good bounties to participate with and an effort to do the tasks of the bounty campaign you had chosen to be eligible for rewards.
copper member
Activity: 336
June 30, 2018, 05:41:58 AM
yes it is right, if you invest money in a coin and if you start or join bounty campaign both are investment. You cannot say bounty campaign is not an investment because you did not invest money in this. But in bounty campaign you did not invest money but you start investing your time,energy , your brain to earn more stakes all these are also investment and you have to do work everyday to gain good coins, so if anyone say that bounty campaign is not an investment i don't agree with that because money has replacement but TIME has no replacement and you are investing your precious time in bounty campaign.
Activity: 180
June 30, 2018, 05:39:46 AM
Great ideal. Team is strong too. This project have good vision !
This project is an investment ecosystem and a platform that provides a complete solution for crowdfunding based on the concept of a decentralized autonomous organization.

Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 05:36:48 AM
On general matter then i do consider it as an investment and as being said we do invest time and effort on here but if we do talk or compare our selves as an investor into a certain project then its not even though we are part on the marketing stuff but we didnt spend any money on investing on that project which it turns out that we make money just like having or similar on having a day stable job.
Activity: 30
June 30, 2018, 05:31:33 AM
I agree with you, the bounty is the same investment, because the time that we spend for bounty, we could spend on normal work with hourly pay.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 05:29:47 AM
Its all investments both using money to invest and invest you time into it because we are all working towards one goal and the goal is to make money
Activity: 78
June 30, 2018, 05:18:19 AM
Because you're not investing money, obviously you invest time but that's more like a job than an investment.
Activity: 51
June 30, 2018, 03:39:06 AM
Bounty invest about time and knowledge. I never say bounty give me free token because I do something before as the rule. Like doing my job in my workplace.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 03:36:16 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I agree. I think bounty hunters have a bigget set of investment because they sacrifice time, effort, and money to fulfill some of the needs to do in order to market the token properly. Despite sll these, the effort one places on bounty campaigns are really taxing.
Activity: 166
June 30, 2018, 03:17:42 AM
Yes, of course, the gift because we risk very small and we will only lose time. And the main thing is when we lose time by acquiring project scam surely we can look for other projects. In contrast to investment, if we invest with the money, of course, the risk is enormous. We can lose money and it will be hard to find it again.
Activity: 121
June 30, 2018, 02:47:23 AM
I think this is an investment. We spend a lot of time and energy here. When we get bounty tokens, the wealth that these tokens bring to us is different, if it is a promising one. Projects, we can also hold it, waiting for it to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: