Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 23. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 09:49:11 AM
It can be an investment since bounty campaigns take months before you can actually get your reward. Most of the time the payment will take 3 months and it will take more than 3 months before you can actually sell it to the market. So to think of it, it's like an investment somehow.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 09:41:59 AM
Bounty is the process wereby a  company introducing a product or a service offers some rewards to people in exchange for performing certain tasks.and also why choose bounty is because you will not spend any money while doing it because its just for free. But why not  investment is because you will take a risk and also use your money to partake in it so is better for you to choose bounty's
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 08:56:34 AM
You can get a token for the reward, you can get a token for the investment, the former takes time, the latter takes money, so you can get a token for both the investment and the reward.
Bounty is a part of the projects that they promoted, there are a lot of different coin are they launched and in order to earned that we must to participate in bounty campaign so that we are involving in the ICO projects.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 04:15:47 AM
I agree with this being a bounty hunters exert energy and time. So it is not different to other investors who exert energy and money to dedicate themselves in purchasing ICO. That is I have big respect on our part why we do our daily task to get certain free tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 01:09:39 AM
Bounty is not an investment for me its a part time job or extra maybe..  An investment involves money to put in for buying coins, while doing bounty only help one project to promote its coin to investors via social media alike or by doing signature here on bitcointalk..  I do more prefer doing bounty than invest.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
June 26, 2018, 01:09:27 AM
Certainly, bounty hunters should be considered as investors. In some cases, they are even more at risk than other investors. There is nothing to be taken from free. Some of the investors are investing in money without labor, and some invest their efforts.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 01:05:55 AM
That is very true. Time is money. as everyone says that time is valuable and can be used to make money. so time is a good investment. bounty participants sacrifice their time to participate in bounty and it can be classified as an investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 26, 2018, 01:03:31 AM
In my own opinion, bounty is not officially the standard investment. It is a job where we must work to earn the earnings or money. When we don't work at all, we will not get the earning. However, our personal hope to the bounty may be the investment where we can invest the earning for some coins that have good reputable and value. Here, it depends on each person overview. I myself will not take it as matter.
Activity: 406
June 26, 2018, 12:43:08 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Of course it is, they invest their time to have a chance that they can get money even they are not sure if they can get or not.  Investment was happen when you do something on a thing to know the possible happen.  We also go investment in life because we choose to live or to study to have a better future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
June 26, 2018, 12:36:32 AM
Bounty is investment of time and time is money.

So bounty is an investment if you will do things is good manner.
Activity: 63
June 26, 2018, 12:26:34 AM
According to my opinion, Bounty is an investment. Because Investment is not only about buying or saving capital or money. Investment is everything which you use or manage to get profit or money for the certain time. When you have bounty from your job in Signature Campaign, That is an investment.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 10:40:40 PM
I am very confuse about this. It depends on person to person. Some people say it's an investment and some say it's not. In my view if you have money , you invest and if you do a Bounty you have none, you wait for Coins and investments by doing work. So I think some people says it is not investment
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 25, 2018, 09:23:57 AM
Yes, I agree that this is also an investment, but not for money but for your free time and energy. I even think that your time is much more expensive than any money
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
June 25, 2018, 07:49:59 AM
The most valuable asset that we have that we can never replace is time, once that said, the time we spend doing bounty hunting is an investment in everyone´s taking part on. The bounty hunters in the past were doing what other wouldn´t or couldn´t or would not take the time to do. Today there are few bounty hunters old fashion way. We do most electronically advertising new projects for startups, that require time and sometimes ability not held by everyone else. The investment of the time spent, that is a valuable asset is an investment.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 07:39:50 AM
I fully support your point of view. Bounty is an investment... after all, you spend a lot of time that could be used to make money in another way
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 07:33:58 AM
Meaning of bounty-
Bounty is a means of advertising companies and also for them  to startups and raise money for their project.

And also investment means-
the process of investing your money or capital in order to gain profitable returns,interest, income, or appreciation in value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 07:21:24 AM
Yes, I believe that bounty is an investment because you put in your time and resource like the electricity you use to power your computer into the project and you get reward for that and it is also same as investing your money in a project.
For this I fully support that in the investment company generosity is our time, because a lot of time to spend that can be used for other purposes. Nevertheless we must be patient and keep thinking cold.
Activity: 895
June 25, 2018, 07:10:23 AM
Yes, I believe that bounty is an investment because you put in your time and resource like the electricity you use to power your computer into the project and you get reward for that and it is also same as investing your money in a project.
Activity: 79
June 25, 2018, 07:08:38 AM
Bounty paid time and labor, investment is the money, some block chain participants may not have so much cash, so he can choose the access token bounty, and in which we can get a lot of knowledge, why not do it
Activity: 472
June 25, 2018, 07:07:10 AM
Well, participating in bounties are also a type of investment, as you have to put a lot of time and effort. If you want to earn a decent amount of money then a lot of effort is required to get that.
Pages:
Jump to: