Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 17. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 06:26:00 AM
Yes, that's the reality of life, we are also affected so much when a bounty the ICO scam or failed. We work for so long to promote the project in social media. Do the task everyday bump every updates. Says positive about the project but when it all be w worthless. We hurt like we invest real money. However, instead of btc or eth investment our effort and time is in risk to scared to not pay after all
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 06:22:44 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Yes, it depends on the view of every single person. Some people say it's an investment and some say it's not. I think it's in the middle. Because if you invest you have already money and when you do a Bounty you have none. So I think yes, you invest time, but not money.
This time can be seen as an investment.

Investment is everywhere either a form of money,service or product. Like a model, they invest to their physical look to maintain it fit and sexy  for them to earn by modeling. The main reason why we invest is to earn money. Doing bounty is an investment because of the time and effort we spend to finish the campain in return of a reward given to all bounty hunters. A reward that we can earn extra income like a partime work.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:12:55 AM
Since you do not have the money to buy the coins, you only spend the time and effort to earn them, so you can not call a capital investment.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 06:07:30 AM
Not an investment. This is the exchange of your time and labor for tokens, which is not clear when and how much will come to you on your wallet)
Activity: 252
July 04, 2018, 05:38:18 AM
it depends on the hunter, if the bounty hunter throws it while receiving, which is not considered an investor, but if huntl hunter hunters and tries to add hodlings, then he is regarded as the investor who departs from the receipt of the prize.
Activity: 125
July 04, 2018, 05:34:57 AM
In bounty we're not investing money, we invest our precious time, effort and of course our knowledge which is very important. These bounties needs us in order for them to be known and also we are needing them to earn tokens. These is a win win situation wherein both parties gain from each other.
Activity: 92
July 04, 2018, 03:15:42 AM
Bounty Hunter sometimes results will also serve as an investment. so it does have a point, too. the only way is different from its investments. If investors are sure they have capital but if through the bounty of their capital may not great and true must necessarily take time and effort to do it. Even so sure time and effort incurred will not be too great.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 03, 2018, 03:24:30 PM
Investments can be made by different assets.
The classic option - financial assets: Fiat, cryptocurrencies, stocks, etc.
Less popular options are to invest your efforts and time, i.e. the work done. Since any work is evaluated in some way, in fact the work performed is not yet received assets.
Famous quote: the time we have is money we don't have
Activity: 52
July 03, 2018, 02:07:54 PM
The received reward from the Bounty campaigns is not an investment because the level of payments has decreased very much.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
July 03, 2018, 09:57:37 AM
well to me i think it was made for those that do not have money to invest in it so they have bounty to make money too as those who have money to invest so why those who have money to invest are investing bounty hunter are doing their to have their own money.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 06:34:34 AM
The question might be wrong for me, bounty is an investment and we invest our time and efforts here. Our existence in this world is limited and investing time is one of the biggest investmentwe can all give.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 07:33:21 PM
The benefits of investing are enormous from bounty, but remember you have to know, in investing there are big risks that you might get that is big loss, but if you have mastered all about investing all that be no problem for you, because in investment strong mentally in facing between the advantages or disadvantages that we get.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
July 02, 2018, 07:15:56 PM
I think it's an investment in bounties.
You can earn big bucks when the tokens you earn from campaigns enter the market. If you invest in the right ICOs, you will earn big money.

To be honest, I haven't seen much profit in any sector of our cryptocurrency market for ages. Everything is falling down, and I'm sick and tired of it. Before the end of the summer, I guess, there will be no positive news(
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 02, 2018, 12:49:28 PM
Bounty is all about time investment. I agree with your points. Initially we do not need to invest any capital in the bounties to do bounty campaigns but we need to devote our valuable time that can also be consider as an investment because if we do a regular 9-5 job that also requires time thus we earn money here in bounties we also invest our time in order to earn So time is also investment of bounty hunters.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 02, 2018, 07:23:14 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

If you consider that time is money then yes. However, I do not agree with you because the investor invested 1 time and received coins, and the bounty is like a job, Work is not an investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
Bounty is not an investment because you can earn many coins here by just doing some works provided by the bounty and it require only your time but no money out of your pocket. Every bounty fixed a part of their funds to distribute their bounty workers and you get your share as per your work done.
Activity: 240
July 02, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

It depends on how a person considered how investment is.  I also consider bounty as not an investment instead a job because in return from my time and effort is the reward based on the commitment. And we,  participants are working in advertising the project. So even if we don't invest money,  we still have  played a good role in making a certain project successful. 
Activity: 39
July 02, 2018, 05:18:46 AM
Bounty is not an investment because it is work. If you are an employee in one company and you are spending your time to earn salary then you are not an investor. Investment is a money from investors which normally from stakes holder of the company.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 05:13:20 AM
Ya I think its a subtle distinction. Its sorta in a grey area where you are just evangelizing the project.
Activity: 119
July 01, 2018, 03:24:36 PM
I think it is an investment because you spend your time. Time is everything.
I do ASURA.COIN bounty and want to say that while I doing it I learn many new things. But I invest my time. BTW, ASURA holds its bounty till 31st of July
Pages:
Jump to: