Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 24. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 06:57:27 AM
I agree with you. Investment is not just money. Someone can invest money, and someone can invest their time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 06:54:25 PM
It is high time we start seeing bounty campaign as investment. Not because of any other thing, but for us to put our best into it. Starting from research to carrying out the task of promoting the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 06:13:55 PM
In bounty we're not investing money, we invest our precious time, effort and of course our knowledge which is very important. These bounties needs us in order for them to be known and also we are needing them to earn tokens. These is a win win situation wherein both parties gain from each other...
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 06:03:34 PM
Well, investments - not always about money.

I think all bounty hunters are investors.

Time, energy - it is also valuable investment, same as money.

Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
June 24, 2018, 06:02:54 PM
Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money.
Except for the fact investment is all about money.
To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment.
Your final goal is still money.
People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy.
Maybe the term is the same but investing time =/= investment. Read this https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/investment.asp
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2018, 06:02:26 PM
Is a huge investments man especially with the time you put the effort i think is hard work which is why as a bounty hunter you just have to choose effectively
He is not paying anything for the investment so i guess that it would not be a technical investment even though there is a lot of confusion on that part.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
June 24, 2018, 05:56:27 PM
Is a huge investments man especially with the time you put the effort i think is hard work which is why as a bounty hunter you just have to choose effectively
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 24, 2018, 05:48:01 PM
You're quite correct that time is our resource but Investment is completely different. if you mean time is investment then everything is investment cause you always use your time where ever you go
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:38:45 PM
Yea correct but the human mind only see putting money into something for a higher yield only as an investment but they don't see investing your time, emotions and feelings as an investment.
Having an investment would cause people to have much more feelings. I would not rely on feelings for an investment though.
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 05:29:18 PM
Yea correct but the human mind only see putting money into something for a higher yield only as an investment but they don't see investing your time, emotions and feelings as an investment.
Activity: 121
June 24, 2018, 05:21:19 PM
I also think that this is an investment, since in our account there will be their coins
Activity: 518
June 24, 2018, 05:19:43 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Simply because participation lacks the requirement of investingvyour money. It is only hardwork which is needed on bounties and not the money of the participants. Also, if it is about investing to a project, there's pre-sale and ICO. The rewards at the end of the bounty will be based on your work in a weekly stake basis and the price of it in the market exchanger so it won't be consistent because some projects are not that big or popular.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 05:16:02 PM
Most people consider what investment is as investing ones money to get profit. While bounty is working by ways of advertising a particular campaign to earn our reward. It is the much different thing and term. Of course, it will depend on your overview or point of view. Everybody has their opinion about investing. Some also believe that spending their time and energy to work is also called as an investment. So, just make it as yourselves.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2018, 05:15:18 PM
My choosen bounties usually  tend to be profitable when the project appears commited so our income are worth the dedication and duration of the campaign itself.
Coins is going to be on the Internet for a while, but it can disappear as well. That is why they are unreliable for long term trading.
Activity: 87
June 24, 2018, 05:12:40 PM
My choosen bounties usually  tend to be profitable when the project appears commited so our income are worth the dedication and duration of the campaign itself.
Activity: 22
June 24, 2018, 05:07:00 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Both situations involve the use of resources available to acquire money which is another resource. The money used to invest is as important as the time and energy because it requires to use of time and energy to acquire money.
Moreover you must take a lot of cautions when investing so that you won't loose your money. For the bounty it may pay or may not so one must protect the money you already have and try to earn more.
Activity: 118
June 24, 2018, 05:01:24 PM
The only way bounty isn't an investment is because we don't invest through money,  it's only done with our work of intelligence and time.
But at the end of the day, we all get the coin and do whatever we want with it.
So bounty and investment are like 5 and 6.
Activity: 602
June 24, 2018, 04:59:05 PM
It depends on how, for someone time is much more valuable investment than just money,and for someone on the contrary, he has no money,but full of free time, which he is willing to tarte to get the money, it all depends on which side of the barrier you find,and you will watch
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
June 24, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

I think it can also be considered as an investment since bounty hunters are paid for helping a project promote their ICO to gather more investors. Investors pay money to get tokens, while bounty hunters do tasks and invest their time and effort to get tokens.
Activity: 170
June 24, 2018, 04:51:47 PM
I also think that participation in the bounty can be compared with an investment.
People invest their strength and time in the ICO.
I think this is also an investment in the future success of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: