Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 18. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
July 01, 2018, 03:23:37 PM
it is correct maybe. but when you really invest in an altcooin you know how many coins you can buy etc. but bounty hunters do not exactly know the amount of the reward and when they will get their coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 03:19:48 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

it depends on the hunter, if the bounty hunter dumps it upon recieving, the that is not considered as an investor, but if a hunter hodl its bounty and try to add hodlings, then he is considered as an investor.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 03:14:05 PM
Bounty is not as easy as people see it, especially when you are participating in many ICOs at the same time. Its very stressful. There is one thing we should't forget, most hunters invest with money after joining de bounty
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 02:27:52 PM
For your kind information, bounty always need investment but not of money, investment of time. The more time you gave to bounties, the more profit you will get. Some smart people say that time is money, if you have no time you have no money.
July 01, 2018, 02:25:41 PM
For me these two things is different investing money is so different if you call something investment because it uses time then everything you do is investment cause you always use a time
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
July 01, 2018, 02:15:04 PM
People are accustomed to consider investments as cash investments only. The costs of labor, time or other resources are considered as a work. I also consider the bounty not as an investment in the classical sense, but as a job so I spend my free time and skills to earn tokens in bounties.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
July 01, 2018, 11:51:20 AM
I agree with you, people just think bounty hunters are just freeloader or something like that, but I know a lot of friend who gives their all time to this things, it is not easy I guess.
Activity: 224
July 01, 2018, 11:50:24 AM
Searching for a crusade or abundance and put time and exertion into it is the greatest speculation you will ever have. For me as a previous representative who leaves recently from my past work and picks cryptos, I put so much exertion and energy into it to win a benefit. Also, that is my venture.
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
Exactly my point. Bounty hunting is not that easy. Putting all a lot of effort and spending almost every hour of the day is also a huge investment one can ever think of. Although bounty hunters are not often considered as "investors", i think they always refer to those who have used their own money instead of another resource when they say "investors".
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
July 01, 2018, 11:44:08 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I think that the question is not correct, there is no doubt that bounty is an investment.
The problem could arise when people who invest their money rather than time, see how some bounty huters dump their coins .

This is a problem which should be resolved but this is another topic.
Activity: 459
July 01, 2018, 11:27:55 AM
I think this is the wrong view. Is the bounty giving so few coins enough for you? Only investment is the best way to make a profit.
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 06:48:57 AM
There is no need to have any initial capital in order to do bounty, so no, it cannot be called investment. Any sort of investment means that you have some money to invest (!) in some program you believe in.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
July 01, 2018, 04:51:05 AM
Absolutely agree. So when ico do not pay for the bounty is very bad and it should be compared with the situation when cheating investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 04:48:41 AM
for me so who works in the bounty they spend their time so they get coins, but it's sad to see when these all promising coins are poured off for the no-price
Activity: 432
July 01, 2018, 04:40:50 AM
Bounty is also an investment its just that it's not about money investment. But other things like time and energy are being invested in there coz one needs this to be able to meet requirements.
Activity: 21
July 01, 2018, 04:38:07 AM
I agree with you, the bounty is the same investment, because the time that we spend for bounty, we could spend on normal work with hourly pay.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 06:52:40 PM
I think that bounty companies can not apply to investment, because only people who invest in the project their money, become investors and without such people the project can not exist, but without bounty hunters projects can do.
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 06:40:17 PM
The gift for me is learning for beginners before entering the real investment. While investment requires financial capital that must be ready to accept whatever the results. While in our bounties we only run the command without having to spend capital.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 06:34:41 PM
here too much big difference between bounty and investment, Investment requires us money to start and gift is a job that will pay us later after sales is finished job, because in opinion Bounty also an investment, because we invest in time we can make money, because we spend our time in participating in various activities of gifts, so It is also an investment.
Activity: 180
June 30, 2018, 06:31:46 PM
I believe that bounty is not an investment because you do not invest your money.
Pages:
Jump to: