Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 27. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 12:02:13 AM
Bounty is not investment.It is a gratis . According to wikipedia, "In general, to invest is to allocate money (or sometimes another resource, such as time) in the expectation of some benefit in the future – for example, investment in durable goods, in real estate by the service industry, in factories for manufacturing, in product development, and in research and development"
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investment
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 12:00:23 AM
investment is when we buy a product and saved for profit after reselling it so I think bounty is not an investment but a coin from bounty we can make a tool for investment
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
June 23, 2018, 11:55:30 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
bounty is really not an investment, it is a work and responsibility that we must do. we have given a chance and an opportunity to do it so we must do it right.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 11:31:09 PM
In bounty we're not investing money, we invest our precious time, effort and of course our knowledge which is very important. These bounties needs us in order for them to be known and also we are needing them to earn tokens. These is a win win situation wherein both parties gain from each other.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 11:18:21 PM
You can invest by using your bonus to buy what you like to invest. It can be a small amount of money but it will be the start of the business you have the right to invest from the co. money belongs to the owner
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 10:32:46 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
I agree with it that not all investment talks about money it also talks about the effort and time that you have been inserted in a certain thing. Well for me investing a money in a certain platform is like a passive income because you just gonna put money and get it when the proper time comes while in bounty campaign it looks like an active income because you insert a lot of effort to gain this thing but both of them are good because your investment was not for nothing hence it is for something that is great.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 23, 2018, 02:46:36 PM
I think people who don’t invest in are timid. They are afraid of Bitcoin. This is an incorrect idea. They do not understand the greatness of cryptocurrency for humanity!
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
Our efforts, time and resources to participate in the generosity campaigns of ICO can not be called investments. Investments are considered to be the investment of money, capital in the industry with the aim of making a profit.
Activity: 72
June 22, 2018, 10:04:00 AM
The question might be wrong for me, bounty is an investment and we invest our time and efforts here. Our existence in this world is limited and investing time is one of the biggest investmentwe can all give.
Activity: 42
June 22, 2018, 10:02:54 AM
Yes, bounties like signature campaign require you to spend time making posts. I consider time more important than money.
Activity: 66
June 22, 2018, 10:00:08 AM
I definitely think that bounty hunter view the tokens they receive as an investment; the same way people who spend money for them do. I have actually follows the buy and sell orders of one bounty projects during the distribution of bounty tokens; and I found that Bounty participant don’t dump; none of the buy sell orders reflected the amounts the bounty hunters received.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 06:40:59 AM
For me doing bounty is the same as an investment because you invested time and effort to meet the rules and guidelines of a particular bounty project. With that I can say it is the same as investing
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
June 22, 2018, 01:45:22 AM
From this point, any job is an investment! There are different words in our language that stand for different things in our lives. So as for me, investment is not the same thing as bounty hunting.
Activity: 118
June 21, 2018, 11:47:45 AM
I agree with you. I am also a bounty hunter. I like more fast-growing projects. Their team is very hard, but it has also been deceived by some projects. I spent a lot of time on tasks and helped them. The promotion was forwarded, but it didn't get what I wanted. I hate such deception. A good environment requires more people to maintain. Do you think?
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
June 21, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

Definitely. Bounty is an investment as well because you invest your time and effort. People need to understand that investment is not only about money in exchange foe greater amount of money. Money can also be earned through hard work and effort. It is just like a job where you invest your time, effort and skills in exchange for a salary.
Activity: 462
June 21, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
I think you are a timid person, a timid person with no vision. To make money you must invest, not bounty hunters. The reward is to give you the task of creating value in the learning process, not your job. Your job should be investment!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 08:07:51 AM
Bounty is the easiest and quickest way to earn tokens of an interesting project and then change them for example to the Etherium.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 21, 2018, 08:06:42 AM
I absolutely agree with you! to earn bounty hunter need to work very much.
 we invest our time and our skills,our thoughts,our achievements! We do a lot of work!
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 08:04:40 AM
Yes, we are investors, too. We invest effort, time and everything. It's not true we get it for free. The only difference is, we do not buy buy them using money. I've invested in Chozun 途赞 and joined their Bounty as well. Nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 46
June 21, 2018, 07:58:04 AM
I agree with you, the bounty is the same investment, because the time that we spend for bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: