Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 28. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
June 21, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
I think bounty is not the investment. Investment is when you invest your money and expected to get profit. In bounty you invest your time and some actions. Your have to make some tasks and get payment for it. It is more like a job.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 04:40:33 AM
 I agree that bounty is investment. We seem to share the same opinion on that. Engaging in a bounty campaign is also an investment, just like contributing funds into a token project. Bounty hunters invest their time instead of their money.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 03:30:25 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
I think bitcoin as an investment from the start because you put money on it and get some profit in the end so it can be called investment. Not because it is not in the bank or an authorized person handle it doesn't mean it is not an investment.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
June 21, 2018, 03:28:21 AM
to me doing bounty is a big invest with another form, yes i totally agree with your opinion that most of bounty hunters spent their time only to put some efforts spreading the words about ICO project. But most people really underestimate what bounty hunters did nowadays, even no appreciate from the authoritative bounty manager after arguing their efforts with abiding the rules.
we as bounty hunters doesnt need anything except the appropriate payment after our efforts, despite the ICO successfully collected funds or not.
Activity: 93
June 21, 2018, 03:18:16 AM
Some might think it's investment some may not it depends on who and how they see it, for me yeah it can be cause you invest your time doing it but if you view it like that then everything is investment, there's really difference about these two
Activity: 74
June 21, 2018, 03:08:59 AM
I think you are right. But this is not a money investment. But this is an investment of time.
Activity: 304
June 21, 2018, 02:50:03 AM
in my opinion for me its not the same because we know bounty you can earn money dont need capital while investment need capital to earn profit

Yes, I agree with you. Bounty campaigns is one of my favourite things about cryptocurrencies world, when almost anybody can enter the market having $0 to invest in, and still have a possibility to have success.
Activity: 1134
June 20, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
I think we have a little difference in a bounty project, if we have better capital we invest, by monitoring which one is worth investing, they (investors) are not working to promote an ICO project, but on the other hand, bounty hunters, bounty hunters promote ICO tokens to a wide audience to the outside world, so in recognition by enthusiasts to invest, so the thing that stands out in a project is promotion. so victory sided with the promotion.
Activity: 65
June 20, 2018, 12:13:49 PM
Ofcourse, invesment no only comes in the form of money. Those people who have no money like me. Invest our time and effort to promote the project.
Activity: 71
June 20, 2018, 11:46:41 AM
People normally mean a monetary investment when they say investment.
Activity: 85
June 20, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
here too much big difference between bounty and investment, Investment requires us money to start and gift is a job that will pay us later after sales is finished job, because in opinion Bounty also an investment, because we invest in time we can make money, because we spend our time in participating in various activities of gifts, so It is also an investment.
Activity: 77
June 20, 2018, 06:48:59 AM
Technically, investment or investing means putting money into financial schemes, properties, shares etc with an expectation of gaining good returns. Bounty hunters do not put in their monies but other resources like time and writing abilities.
Activity: 32
June 20, 2018, 04:47:52 AM

People regard bounty as not an investment because you will not risk your money in ICO or buy any tokens from them. However, for me, bounty is also an investment because you will give your effort and time in it. Time is money therefore time is an investment.

Time is an investment, but a lot of bounties are worthless. I mean that you have to sacrifice some period of time and the worth of earned tokens is very small. We need a good research to join worthful bounties.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
June 20, 2018, 03:28:26 AM

People regard bounty as not an investment because you will not risk your money in ICO or buy any tokens from them. However, for me, bounty is also an investment because you will give your effort and time in it. Time is money therefore time is an investment.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 03:27:02 AM

I agree. Bounty is an investment of time rather than money.  The bounty need your time, time is money. I always work hard for the bounty  I joined by studying closely the rules associated in a bounty program.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
June 20, 2018, 02:55:56 AM
Thank you for bringing this to my knowledge. I really spend a lot of time trying do bounty, and I must say it takes time especially when you trying catch up with so many bounties. Yes Time is money very correct with that
Activity: 304
June 20, 2018, 02:42:40 AM
It can be an investment of your time and will come up, when you are performing all those daily tasks, that are required by a particular bounty, but only this cannot make you an investor.
Activity: 364
June 20, 2018, 01:22:57 AM
I think so. maybe the prize hunters do not have the capital to invest. for that, then by following the bounty is expected to get the capital to invest in a coin that is considered good and has a good future. like me who does not have enough capital to invest in the coins I want. I try hard to get the capital from following a bounty and hope to earn an income.
Activity: 230
June 20, 2018, 01:22:46 AM
I believe that it was still an investment. Because in bounty campaign you have to spend a lot of time effort and energy wherein you need to work hard for your tasks.
Activity: 238
June 20, 2018, 01:20:49 AM
It is still investment because you have to invest a lot of time here in Bitcoin to do your task that's why for me it is still investment called.
Pages:
Jump to: