Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 29. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 01:18:49 AM
For me I still consider it as an investment but no money involve. Because you will only invest your time and effort here to work hard in order for you to receive tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
June 20, 2018, 01:17:01 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Those who invest in coins risk their money, and those who participate in such projects invest their knowledge and patience. Therefore, all people are investors in the market, only investments are different.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 01:13:26 AM
I a green with you on this, there. Is quite alot that that has to be put into consideration when taking part in bounties. It's not just the. Time but also resources. The internet has to be paid for with the individual monies . The investment in knowledge about the project and all that, there are stakes involved in bounty too. I
Activity: 143
June 20, 2018, 01:12:19 AM
It is an investment where we need to spent and invest our time, energy, mind and some money to work in bounty. Its not free but we don't have to spend a lot of resources to do that.
copper member
Activity: 308
June 20, 2018, 01:10:27 AM
Yes, I agree with you. As a bounty hunter, I'm also doing bounty tasks and hold my share like invested on a ICO so I don't think money is an essential requirement for cryptocurrency investments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
June 20, 2018, 01:05:00 AM
I also agree with this, but it is very unpleasant to listen to after ICO from investors who have invested in the project their last 10$ that bounty hunters dropped the price of them favorite token. They think that tokens are given free of charge and envy us.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
June 20, 2018, 12:55:18 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Yes I believe that bounty is an investment as not always investments are made only with money and that too that not always the return on investment is always a monetary profit so that's the reason i believe that bounty is an investment and there are two types of people one are those who are having money to invest and there are others who are having time to invest and bounty hunters are the second type of people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 12:39:35 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their movies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
For me it depends upon the situation, when we say investment we give everything in order to commit what we need to. When we talk about bounty, yes it is an investment , an investment of our quality time and effort that we gave into this business in order to comply the need of the project we are joining in. Not an investment of money but an investment of time because we gave a lot of time for it that in return we can received a profit which is the payment from our effort.
Activity: 24
June 20, 2018, 12:33:31 AM
Time is more important than money but you cannot call it as investment. I think it is more about making the money work for you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 12:27:37 AM
It depends on the amount of money you have. If the amount of money is large, why not invest in ICO directly? Although the current market situation is not good, it is still a good choice to invest in ICO.
Activity: 182
June 20, 2018, 12:15:54 AM
Of course doing a bounty campaign is an investment, because I think educating ourselves with more knowledge is also an investment.
But of course we must also differentiate each, at least from the point of view of capital management, because the risks are of course different.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

With me, the bounty is investment. The bounty need your time, time is money. I alway work hard for the bounty programs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 11:48:06 PM
who says bounty is not an investment? following a bounty project and getting some tokens to hold is also an investment. it is no different from an investor who buys that token for arrest and investment
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
June 19, 2018, 11:38:49 PM
Bounty is an investment of your time and energy rather than a financial investment. If you hold the coins once released instead of selling and they multiply in value then your initial investment (value at release time) has increased also.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 19, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

Yes youre right bounty hunters also a investor but not money its the time they lend in the campaigns they participating the hard works they do, to adverstise the projects in the Social media etc, that's why we can say bounty hunters also a investors.
It's contributing from the project can classified as investment? yes, bounty hunters are not investing real money maybe most of them for some reason that some bounty hunters are also investing as they followed the project and see the potentials, with your argument, yes it is, bounty hunters are putting their time and effort to advertised the project and attract more investors to join the project, from that they are investing in such way of contributing their energy.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
June 19, 2018, 11:27:42 PM
because by participating in bounty you will spend no money from your fund so you ll not invest and anything obligate you to spend money it s not a bounty! so bounty mean do work to promote that ico and help it to raise fund with anyway you can do and will pay you by their own coin or tokens so it called bounty, so where is the investment here! oh maybe investment of time yes, some bounty make you invest alot from your expensive time Wink
Activity: 58
June 19, 2018, 11:04:49 PM
this is promoting for the project, an important thing that helps it to attract the attention from investors and reach the goal
Activity: 129
June 19, 2018, 11:03:35 PM
Bounty is investment!  You are not just investing your time but reputation and self esteem if you end up supporting the trash that are ico scammer.  Please learn about coin first.  

And also it is investment in your writing skills.  At least they got us chatting.
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
June 19, 2018, 11:03:25 PM
Yes I agree with you. Bounty hunters do make efforts and invest a lot of their time to promote the Token or coin as wide as possible. If doing bounty does give you money just like investing money into a project, then that's investment but in a form of time and effort.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 11:00:19 PM
In my opinion, we should also look at it from the point of view where we see it. Of course, providing time and effort here is an investment.
But maybe some people never get what others get by doing bounty campaigns. So some people do have to provide capital to invest in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: