Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ethereum so special? - page 3. (Read 7832 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 252
September 27, 2018, 05:30:14 AM
investor confidence depends on the uniqueness of the coin. just as ethereum has a special appeal among investors and some ico project developers who use their platform. The uniqueness that seems clear to me, this coin has great potential besides that it also has an intelligent contract on several projects, so that until now ethereum still survives and is always trusted by many people because of its uniqueness.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 05:00:25 AM
Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?

The special thing about Ethereum is the good market conditions and the trusted tokens. I think the price is still far from Bitcoin, but the potential is not inferior to Bitcoin and this is the favorite coin of many people in the Crypto world. Ethereum does have something that other coins don't have that make people interested. Not even a few Bitcoin users are moving to Ethereum to do business there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 11, 2017, 05:07:59 AM
Like bitcoin, ETH ushered in a new era in which many of the next COINS were better than bitcoin, but they still accepted bitcoin.
Activity: 308
December 11, 2017, 05:03:01 AM
because of its flexibility to use on other platforms and stability in the crypto market. specially,ethereum already proven its name in the crypto currencies that is why it became one of the top alternative coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 11:35:06 AM
Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?
First of all, it is not even an altcoin in the meaning we understand it. It is the unique platform that offers fast transactions and creating new cryptocurrency either. Most ICOs use exactly this platform, and it is the best developed project.
Activity: 171
December 07, 2017, 12:04:34 AM
Not only because the price of ethereum keeps on rising and i can say that it is now not dependent to bitcoin,  Ethereum is special because you can build an apps in this platform that are decentralized.
Activity: 140
December 06, 2017, 01:10:47 PM
Because Ethereum is an Ether asset exchange platform that can be used to create online services on a blockchain technology basis. The creators of ethereum decided to make it not only intended as a means of payment, but also for use in legal transactions without any involvement of third parties. The ethereum code is judged to be more reliable than bitcoin code.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 12:57:54 PM
perhaps the etherium-owned smartcontract network that makes Etherium special.
maybe friends here can explain in more detail.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 12:11:59 PM
Ethereum is a platform where developers can build apps that are decentralized, means that these apps that can't be censored or taken down by any government.For example Jahn Bertsch it's working on EtherTweet, an app like Twitter. Because the app is on ethereum platform no one is in control of what is being published. The system is censorship resistant in the sense that once a message is published, it can only be removed by the publisher.

Another example is WeiFund, founded by Nick Dodson. WeiFund is an open platform for crowdfunding campaigns. The platform is very similar to Kickstarter, however all founds are raised in Ether(the digital currency of ethereum).

Now think how the rest of the apps(Facebook, email, chat, etc) would look like if they were built on ethereum? This looks like the next internet...

Another fact is that ethereum is being tested by very big companies like  Microsoft, IBM, JPMorgan Chase, etc.In March 2017, The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance was founded by many Fortune 500 companies, start-ups and research groups. On their website, we can see their members like Intel, Microsoft, J.P.Morgan, etc.All this companies studies this platform to find out how can they use this blockchain app platform in their products.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 12:05:08 PM
The only thing that makes the coin so special is because there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in a specific coin. In this way the value of eth coins is increasing because the demand on the coin is massive.
Activity: 84
December 06, 2017, 11:59:51 AM
Based on what it is currently used. Ethereum have been accepting different coins as an exchange. Thus, making it popular and well known to all altcoin investors and workers. Not to forget aboutits value that increases also through time which is the same as bitcoin.
Activity: 278
December 06, 2017, 09:14:42 AM
In all altcoins, ethereum only was the popular for me.
why?

ethereum has a wallet form like bitcoin

ethereum also was a market place called etherdelta

i dont say that other coin was not good but i say that ethereum was the best altcoin for me.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 09:09:03 AM
I just wondered same, Bitcoins is not even used as much as Ethereum  when it comes to ICO funding. That makes it a profitable coins to hold in the long run.
Activity: 336
December 06, 2017, 09:05:04 AM
ethereum has proven to be one of the mainstay projects for this less reliable project causing resilience for investment seekers in other ethhereum platform environments and eth ...
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 08:34:41 AM
it is true that at this moment so many are talking about ethereum maybe because its price is currently higher than other altcoin appeal it may be because its ethereum so very special nowadays. whether ethereum will match the bitcoin which is now its price is high. if that is true ethereum so very unusual.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 08:21:26 AM
the Ethereum platform is very user-friendly in contrast to the Waves platform which is a bit confusing for beginners, Ethereum the king of altcoin.
Activity: 124
December 06, 2017, 07:23:22 AM
Its true Ethereum is special i agree for that, because the ethereum is very trusted to invest and good reputation on the traders, i think ethereum is the best in altcoin, for in my opinion.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2017, 07:13:59 AM
Why Ethereum is special?
Ethereum is known as an altcoin with a potential and good community inside.
This is rapidly rising in price and I believe that in the future it will increase the value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
December 06, 2017, 06:51:57 AM
Re: Why is Ethereum so special?

Because you can buy Crypto Kitties  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
December 06, 2017, 06:40:01 AM
Well, Ethereum is special  because as we already  know, Etherium is one of the best and most popular altcoin after Bitcoin, and almost all ico projects use Etherium as a payment platform, because Ethereum has a smart contract that facilitates the transaction and management of the ICO project. Personally, I use the Ethereum smart contract a lot of time and still quite impressive because it is very easy to use especially with myetherwallet.
Yeah Ethereum has already gain trust among investors traders etc. because of its good reputation, and the users friendly environment they have in their payment platform that will cater the transactions and management of ICO project. that is why it become one of the best contender to compete BTC in Cryto currency arena.
Pages:
Jump to: