Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ethereum so special? - page 5. (Read 7832 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 06:14:49 AM
In my own explanation, ETH was special because it has the highest value in all alt coins
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 06:12:43 AM
You can buy and sell ETH which act like gas to power the Ethereum engine,that engine is the ETH blockchain a very long list of bits information.Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based, distributed, smart contract system. What makes Ethereum different is its technology, not the fact that it's yet another cryptocurrency. ... It's by no means a perfect technology yet, but it has absolutely opened the door for all sorts of unique innovations.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
December 04, 2017, 06:07:34 AM
I agree that ethereum contract tokens really been fulfilling more viable assignments up until this point, and differentiated and waves I don't contemplate those ICO offering their token were into better progress. Concerning agreeable stage, I don't trust it's a fitting term yet I'd rather say its a trusted and great sort of token contract which has stacks of endeavors this year. That is the reason it's procuring immense thanks and theorists now were getting greater in numbers.

Like Bitcoin, it's a pioneer. The first of its kind. A noteworthy notwithstanding is the goliath activity.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 06:02:38 AM
It's so special that's true . Ethereum keeps on growing on a regular basis because it's the second most usefu coin around after bitcoin. It also has the second most market cap. We can see ethereum on every stage of crypto world and that what makes it so special. When we are trading we will most likely use ethereum. There are tons of reasons that shows us why ethereum is so special and will keep on being special.
Activity: 168
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
December 04, 2017, 05:59:44 AM
Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?

Etherium is very special because it can exist alone even if there is no bitcoin. It has very simple logic and it is now going with bitcoin, price is promising (these alone is special).
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 04, 2017, 05:58:26 AM
Ethereum is very special because at this moment, the price is still a steal! If you missed bitcoin and you are wondering if you will ever make money like bitcoineer, I will advice you stock up on Ether!
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
December 04, 2017, 05:55:39 AM
It is so special because its not a simple altcoin. It is a special blockchain and smart contract based infrastructure that allow new projects to spawn. And also it has a very common use.
Activity: 58
December 04, 2017, 05:50:09 AM
Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?

They'r smart contracts are attracking a lot of enterpeurs to make they'r project successfuly.
In a fact ETH is probable the future of the cryptoworld.
Activity: 434
December 04, 2017, 05:49:08 AM
Its simple because you can earn btc more using your ethereum through treading.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
December 04, 2017, 05:46:01 AM
Probably because of smart contract. One of the best out there and I think that's what makes it special and I think the cheap and fast transaction. Even though the price is going up, the service it gives is satisfying and that's why I prefer using Ethereum rather than BTC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 04, 2017, 05:41:31 AM
Because ethereum have strong position in market now. Less bug than waves, and many altcoins use them as blockchain
Activity: 504
December 04, 2017, 05:33:00 AM

Ethereum is very special, because in reality it is not even an altcoin. It was created separately and this is a huge project. ETH is faster than Bitcoin and it is safer. The time of the block generation in Ethereum is 14-15 seconds,  while for Bitcoin it is 10 minutes
Activity: 294
November 27, 2017, 10:11:47 AM
Ethereum is built on very solid technological background and it has already started to host many successful tokens on eth technology.
Activity: 185
November 24, 2017, 12:21:08 PM
When ICO for erc20 token still moving and a lot of developer make payment for token in ethereum, its make Ethereum so special  i think, the question is what happen when ERA of ICO its over?

It will never stop since we need real projects in this blockchain. Think about 1 year ago, there were almost no ICO. The blockchain was lacking real business project. And then they came up with their business ideas. They changed the image of ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 966
November 23, 2017, 03:37:45 PM
When ICO for erc20 token still moving and a lot of developer make payment for token in ethereum, its make Ethereum so special  i think, the question is what happen when ERA of ICO its over?
Activity: 99
November 23, 2017, 02:40:36 PM
because ethereum has prepared its own infrastructure perfectly
and the best after the bitcoin
it works very fast because it has mining support
Ethereum is mainly popular because the smart contracts all people to make new coins and give a transparent reasoning on their ledgers.
Activity: 178
November 23, 2017, 02:35:42 PM
I think Ethereum is the first and so far the best coin which supports smart contract. It has a huge eco system now. This will make it even more popular with time goes.
Activity: 274
November 23, 2017, 01:45:40 PM
Simple answer for me is Smart Contracts. It's also not as closely tied to bitcoin, like most alt coins are...it could survive without bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
November 23, 2017, 01:26:09 PM
Because Ethereum have good reputation already. and ethereum look like more popular than litecoin.
Ethereum is also very good mining for nowadays.
Ethereum is different in the bitcoin, it will be make more profit to future purpose.
Activity: 257
November 23, 2017, 01:18:45 PM
Ethereum is the easiest I ever used and bug-free. (Well, just minimal). I only dislike ethereum's gas situation. I feel like its bit high.
Comparing Waves to eth, Waves' wallet is buggy and laggy. You can just try and see.
Ethereum is so very special because you can see now there many coins base on ethereum and its way maker for crypto. And so many companies supporting ethereum due to the increased it.
Pages:
Jump to: