Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ethereum so special? - page 4. (Read 7832 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 06:31:14 AM
Ethereum is so special because of its real earning business. Ethereum is the best Altcoin and Ethereum is the future Bircoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 06:26:33 AM
Its simple because you can earn btc more using your ethereum through treading.
Well i think on why ethereum is so special because ethereum is more affordable than bitcoin because right now tge price of bitcoin is very high unlike to ethereun that is more good to invest for, and ethereum is so special because this is the best altcoins and the future of ethereum is looking so bright.
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 06, 2017, 06:22:51 AM
It's better than bitcoin. bitcoin have high price because many people know about them. but bitcoin have many problem and very hard to solve
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
December 06, 2017, 06:21:03 AM
Yes, Ethereum is so special for new coins or ICOs because almost all new ICOs are using the latest blockchain ethereum technology to make the coin and use for the good result and the smart contract of ethereum is the best option to the business and for the investors also and it is also profit the fit and best solution for the trust purposes and that is why ethereum coin is so special. 
But the scalability of ethereum chain is not special as you said, the first dapps already built in the ethereum platform and you can see about the fact that needs a lot of the bandwith and it almost consume 20% from the total tx in the ethereum chain right now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 06:19:09 AM
Well, Ethereum is special  because as we already  know, Etherium is one of the best and most popular altcoin after Bitcoin, and almost all ico projects use Etherium as a payment platform, because Ethereum has a smart contract that facilitates the transaction and management of the ICO project. Personally, I use the Ethereum smart contract a lot of time and still quite impressive because it is very easy to use especially with myetherwallet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 06:00:47 AM
Yes, Ethereum is so special for new coins or ICOs because almost all new ICOs are using the latest blockchain ethereum technology to make the coin and use for the good result and the smart contract of ethereum is the best option to the business and for the investors also and it is also profit the fit and best solution for the trust purposes and that is why ethereum coin is so special. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 06, 2017, 05:47:57 AM
It has so much reason to be special honestly. From the first day ethereum is one of the most useful coins in the crypto world. Using ethereum and ethereum based platforms makes the life much easier. Another important reason for me is trustworthiness. Ether is one of the most trustworth coins out there , i don't remeber ethereum failing it's investors much.

Indeed, it is the most useful one out there at the moment. It is also fairly user friendly and the ethereum project has a great roadmap too.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
December 06, 2017, 05:27:35 AM
It has so much reason to be special honestly. From the first day ethereum is one of the most useful coins in the crypto world. Using ethereum and ethereum based platforms makes the life much easier. Another important reason for me is trustworthiness. Ether is one of the most trustworth coins out there , i don't remeber ethereum failing it's investors much.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2017, 05:21:11 AM
The success of a project that uses ethereum as a plaform in project development on a new token or altcoin type I think this makes ethereum very special for developers of a project promoting a new token or type of altcoin. and this is of course already proven by the many developers who continue to follow in terms of developing a project that uses ethereum as a plaform. and it looks like ethereum is like a magnet for ICO at the moment that continues to promote a project.
Activity: 252
December 06, 2017, 05:16:14 AM
Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?
yeah i see that ERC 20 tokens are connected with the ethereum so that in every campaign you join. you must have ethereum address that makes the ethereum name become more famous. i am thinking too, why ethereum is so special especially about the new create coins and tokens
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
December 06, 2017, 05:10:53 AM
I think that a fuss about the ETH is explained by serious programming language and API (they are more flexible and fast). Also threshold of occurrence to the ETH is more lower then to the BTC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 06, 2017, 04:53:00 AM
Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?

Etherium is very special because it can exist alone even if there is no bitcoin. It has very simple logic and it is now going with bitcoin, price is promising (these alone is special).

Yes, you’re right. Ethereum try to develop its own crypto infrastructure. Own chains, mining platforms, wallets exist for the sake of users. It has some forks like bitcoin even. We’ll see how it will evolve with time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 07:33:31 AM
Ethereum is a phenomenon that investors are very interested in. It is expected to replace bitcoin in the future. In just the past few months, this currency has risen 500 times more than the value of bitcoin. Currently, Ethereum is valued at $ 41 billion, accounting for 28.3% of the global virtual money market. ranked after Bitcoin.Ethereum is attracting a lot of big investment in the world because the potential and efficiency brought is extremely high. Ethereal copper can be used in smart transactions. So in the future, it will be Asset for financial system as well as gold mine for investors.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
December 04, 2017, 07:05:41 AM
Ethereum is rapidly increasing its value followed by bitcoin with great value. Why is it special? For that it has the potential to grow and I believe that in the future Ethereum will increase the amount that will bring great profits.

No, Ethereum now dumping in BTC value ( we are near previous bottom 0.038-0.039), but on the other hand we are near $$ high ( 520$ or somehting).
Ethereum will make huge move in next year, not no, now it's primitive shitcoin.

Many people are waiting for ethereum to be POS, it is believed to be able to make the price rise 2-3x fold, in fact we can see the greatness of smart-contract project is very effective in all token project erc20, eth will be very big for some years later though their movement is not as fast as bitcoin .
Activity: 462
December 04, 2017, 07:03:47 AM
From all indication, ethereum is set to be the second best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. Bicoin has had it's run and the journey for Bitcoin has been exciting. Ethereum run is coming and it will be unfortunate for anyone that use ether not to stock up on this alt!
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
December 04, 2017, 07:00:22 AM
Ethereum is rapidly increasing its value followed by bitcoin with great value. Why is it special? For that it has the potential to grow and I believe that in the future Ethereum will increase the amount that will bring great profits.

No, Ethereum now dumping in BTC value ( we are near previous bottom 0.038-0.039), but on the other hand we are near $$ high ( 520$ or somehting).
Ethereum will make huge move in next year, not no, now it's primitive shitcoin.
Activity: 267
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 06:57:03 AM
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
December 04, 2017, 06:44:40 AM
Ethereum is the easiest and friendly platform. Ethereum price is getting higher it is the second highest cryptocurrency i think. I already use ethereum and its good for me goodluck investors of ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 06:31:31 AM
Etherium is a special?? Then why?? Because  etheruim is a great its a high of quality changer for bitcoin and it is a platform to be using launch other ico or campaign.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 04, 2017, 06:28:14 AM
Eth was pretty much the first platform to be used to launch other projects, there are others now, but just like btc being first and branding counts for much.
Pages:
Jump to: