Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 2. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The market being red  day after day is  characteristic for bear market. It is on a downward spiral and the prices are declining. It can last for long  time and we had such situations in the past.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I think that crypto market will recover with time. i will be waiting for this. To my mind, it is better to have a reliable coin as a good investment and not worry because it can rise in price any time
nevertheless, the best coin is practically all those Coins that are in the forefront of the rating. Nevertheless, users of cryptocurrency who even have such coins are still worried about the state of their assets, especially at the present time when the market is in a bad state.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?
Despite  the bear market, there are some unnoticed coins that are doing greatly well. They are growing steadily without the effect of bear on them. Although, such coin will get to some points and dump. Which means that most of what we presently have are effect of pump and dump?
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
I think that crypto market will recover with time. i will be waiting for this. To my mind, it is better to have a reliable coin as a good investment and not worry because it can rise in price any time
Activity: 784
I think that decreasing of the market prices is just a normal activity. We accept the fact that fluctuation of prices occurs, sometimes it increases and sometimes it is also decreases. But we might know that any of the altcoins may increase its price one day in the future, just like bitcoin, its price starts at a low cost but now it is valuable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It's all manipulation to pick up your coins, be patient and do not go once again on the exchange:)
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Comes outflow of money from cryptocurrency. Those who have earned from growth of a course withdraw the money, and new people don't appear. Supply and demand in the market play the role too.
Activity: 490
The sell pressure re-enforce and depress the price! I think the more price dump, the more people want to sell and the more price drop further!If we all are patience there wouldn't have been volatility in the market!
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
I do not see any fall. The market has been in flat for several months now, stagnating. Now we need to wait for what we have been waiting for for many months: ETF and BAKKT.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144

Bear market greatly tightened prices, investors ' expectations were not met. But even in this case, there were moments when the cryptocurrency was trading in the green range, only then the fall was stronger than the subsequent growth.
in my opinion, money is something that happens today in the cryptocurrency market, Otherwise, like artificial manipulation. if big whales continue in the same vein, the cryptocurrency market will face a complete collapse.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Bear market greatly tightened prices, investors ' expectations were not met. But even in this case, there were moments when the cryptocurrency was trading in the green range, only then the fall was stronger than the subsequent growth.
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
All market prices on coins in crypto continue to decline, and the end of this period is unknown. This period does provide difficulties and limitations for the community. People find it difficult to make profits and also generate income. This decline will continue as long as the crypto situation has not recovered enough and it is not yet possible to stabilize again.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
That is because there is money leaving the market day after day. You just have to look at the entire market cap to see that the prices of the coins keep going down because of so much money being taken out of the market. So many of the new coins are taking money out of the market, and now the people who keep panic selling their coins are not helping matters either.
Activity: 658
this is a common phenomenon in the market of cryptocurrencies. if not the fall,it will rise because the lower, the higher the growth.You have need of patience!!You have need of patience!!
The market stopped falling a few months ago. At the moment, the price of Bitcoin varies in the range of $ 8,000-6,000, and I think that there is an accumulation on the market.
Activity: 490
People have a serious lack of confidence in the current market, and I believe that this confidence will not recover soon, and a major positive news is needed to reinvigorate people.
It seems to me that the entire cryptocurrency market today is filled with all the possible manipulations of big whales. If this does not stop soon, then we can lose the market and the development of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
People have a serious lack of confidence in the current market, and I believe that this confidence will not recover soon, and a major positive news is needed to reinvigorate people.

Good and big news comes out every day. Check out these articles.
Fidelity Launches Institutional Platform For Bitcoin And Ethereum
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/10/15/fidelity-launches-institutional-platform-for-bitcoin-and-ethereum/#1fd7ac8793c4
Average Daily Volume for Bitcoin Futures Grew 41% in Q3
https://www.coindesk.com/cme-average-daily-volume-for-bitcoin-futures-grew-41-in-q3/
Such news should have a very positive impact on the crypto market. I think that soon we will see a reversal. The market does not stand still and every day we see how the industry is developing. Soon the bulls will come.
Activity: 294
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as different investors to work on customs with personal strategy to gives of chance as improving strength on confidence the terms to begins as applying use of indicators as results on selection appealing past terms with work on inauguration.
Activity: 322
It's simple.  Because people, because of the panic, are starting to withdraw their funds into fiat money, reducing capitalization and thus causing a drop in the rate!
Pages:
Jump to: