Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 3. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I would not say that the market is falling sharply now. Now the market is most likely at the correction stage. It will take at least 3 months and then there will be growth. Now it seems like a springboard for growth.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think this is good for those who want to invest in altcoins. Now is red but in next days should be green, just wait  Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think it is a natural process. Ups and downs are the part of every trade.If it down today may be it can jump high in future.

Yes, its natural for the market price because of the volatile market. For now we must wait for the time when bull market hit.

The current situation on the market lets us earn as well. if you have enough experience and skills in the trade business, you can try the day trading activities. Try to earn before the bull run comes.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
This information is no longer relevant. There was a period of falling value of cryptocurrencies. Now begins the phase of active growth of the price of a large number of altcoins.
Activity: 280
I think it is a natural process. Ups and downs are the part of every trade.If it down today may be it can jump high in future.

Yes, its natural for the market price because of the volatile market. For now we must wait for the time when bull market hit.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
why should the market grow? in 2017, the market was so pumped up just by emotion. This year, the emotions are in the other direction, that's all
Yes, sometimes it looks like wind who follows where strong winds are going and which can be change without being noticed. This is not bad because it's a common thing that happens, but we make it worse because of the impatience behavior that we have.
Market will always change every time and this is clear evidence that the market for digital currency is impossible to predict. Although there are some people who claim that they can predict it is a mistake. There is no proper analysis and this year is not very good for the development of digital currencies. There is still time in the next year and we must be patient until the most appropriate momentum arrives well.

I think that at the end of this year we will see a bitcoin upward movement. I think that before the new year, Altcoins and Bitcoins will show significant growth. Now I see that the bags of whales are full, everyone thinks that the btc will fall below six thousand and most say that growth will not be before 2019. I think that the market will not allow those who play shorts to earn money and will show a reversal soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
why should the market grow? in 2017, the market was so pumped up just by emotion. This year, the emotions are in the other direction, that's all
Yes, sometimes it looks like wind who follows where strong winds are going and which can be change without being noticed. This is not bad because it's a common thing that happens, but we make it worse because of the impatience behavior that we have.

When the price per BTC drops, keep in mind that prices for cryptocurrency are quoted based on the BTC. So just reduce the BTC, you will pull down the entire market capitalization of many other altcoin. At this point the market will be panic and psychological will run away, making the effect more and more powerful. If you do not panic, then others will panic for you
Activity: 107
Because the cryptocurrency market is very dynamic and it is very difficult to predict the trends of the course. You should try to profit from these falls.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Market will always change every time and this is clear evidence that the market for digital currency is impossible to predict. Although there are some people who claim that they can predict it is a mistake. There is no proper analysis and this year is not very good for the development of digital currencies. There is still time in the next year and we must be patient until the most appropriate momentum arrives well.
Activity: 189
I trust that the crypto showcase isn't simply down in for quite a while in light of the fact that there will be a period for the crypto market to getting up again and the cost can increment back to the high cost. in any case, truly, it will require a period for the crypto market to get an expansion after it's down and perhaps it needs a more extended than the down of the cost. also, on the off chance that we see the crypto advertise is down, possibly we can sit tight for some time and we can purchase more with the less expensive cost and afterward we can hope to offer at the high cost.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 06:58:39 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
September 30, 2018, 06:50:43 PM
Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?
Maybe it is due to the volatility which is in nature of all cryptos. And besides, it is not only one crypto which is on red but the majority. Since dumps are known to not be permanent, recovery may be expected to happen soon given that it is been months already since the downfall started. We should brace ourselves because the bull run might start any time soon which will again give profit to the users and investors.
Activity: 137
September 30, 2018, 06:48:21 PM
I think that this is partly to blame for speculation in the market and the fall of the market
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 09:19:44 AM
Activity: 560
September 30, 2018, 09:04:17 AM
I can not say that cryptocurrency prices are falling, because it will probably be very obvious, yes, the price of altcoins is really falling, but I think that cryptocurrencies still have very high rates, no matter how it was there.
Activity: 189
September 30, 2018, 08:58:00 AM
The market for crypto currency is in a declining trend, and a trend change has not yet occurred. That's why, we see every day how the market falls and brings losses to investors.

and to be honest, for myself I have not been able to understand why and what is happening with the market,what is the problem and the main source I have not found.
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 11:16:23 AM
Cheating around altcoins is cooling down, and when this happens, it's natural that large investors believe that they will return their money to bitcoins, since this is the safest and most stable crypto currency.
Activity: 280
September 14, 2018, 11:32:50 AM
I think the decline is just temporary. What you're seeing now could be solely the K-line chart of this era. This doesn't mean that the cryptography market has been declining. Most of the explanations for the securities industry square measure thanks to depleted market funding. These square measure solely temporary.
Activity: 392
September 14, 2018, 11:03:10 AM
What thoughts can you have in this regard? The fact is that the market correction, which was known even before the growth of the market. Each growth in the market is recouped downwards, all the more so the cap investors want to enter the market and at the moment they are trying to lower the price of coins as low as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: