Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 5. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 04:44:34 AM
Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:
---
I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

welcome to the cryptocurrency world and you have to see this over and over and you could follow what is happening in the market. and if you think this is a good time to buy any coin then do it, don't wait for the price is a start to increase but do it now before its increase. we still have any chance to buy and sell the coins as long as we can see the difference of the price is big so we can take a profit. but always to see and check the price and the chart because this is the important thing that you should do before you buy some coins.

That is correct, there is already plenty of people that are new wondering around and have not seen the previous years of volatility and panics, and manipultations.
Indeed for the State of the market Cryptocurrency is currently experiencing erratic development. sometimes up and down continuously. It can also be affected by the present support. but for the current state of Cryptocurrency are not stable and many experienced a decline. so this is very worrying and it needs support in order to make the future for Cryptocurrency much better again in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 04:40:39 AM
You just need not wait much, and I'm sure the market will turn green, you just have to wait!
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 04:36:30 AM
The crypto market is recovering, I don't see any problems, I think it's a good time to buy, the decline is over, and all of us who invest in crypto want to see prices go up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 04:33:26 AM
I agree with you that we have to wait patiently for the red market to end soon better to do some purchases that we can
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
September 03, 2018, 03:32:21 AM
We all are experiencing difficult times. But with the onset of autumn there is a hope that everything will change for the better. You need to wait
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
September 02, 2018, 03:14:09 PM
the price movements that exist in CMC are of course in the limit per second, so when you see this downward price movement marked the active movement that sometimes escapes your observation, prices also increase but with a small percentage. sure the price will also increase high at the end of this year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
September 02, 2018, 02:43:01 PM
That is because there is no more money coming into the market, people are no longer buying coins but there are a lot of people who are still selling off their coins thinking that the market will never recover so that is not helping matters at this point. If we want the prices to start doing better then people need to start buying more coins and by that I mean that people need to start buying bitcoin.
Activity: 72
September 02, 2018, 12:46:50 AM
The reasons may be two: a) it is a hopeless asset and the disappointment of investors is uneven; b) there Is a removal of all random passengers ("longists"), before the jump up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The market of crypto currency is developing cyclically, so today's decline I regard as normal market behavior after a long growth. After the fall, growth will begin again.
Activity: 126
I don't know exactly why this happened, and for a long time. there are many responses about crypto prices which are always decreasing. But I tried to see from the good side, that at the price that continues to fall this is our time to buy.
Activity: 114
 all new time high, even in that range we see some red that indicate little plunges, all things considered.crypto currency is mostly trusted after long long time.
Activity: 28
All currency and all crypto currencies are falling in price. In a few years, for example, the dollar will be worth less than it is now. The same goes for cryptocurrencies. Drop them from different reasons, not all known.
Activity: 238
I imagine that is an absolutely typical thing when the market is running in somewhat of a ruin. In this way, when the costs of digital currencies ascend to achieve all new time high, even in that range we see some red that indicate little plunges, all things considered, the green is significantly more in rate than the red that happens in light of the fact that the market is in an uptrend.
Yes, the market is falling. They say that this recovery can last two years. I do not want to believe in it. I think that until the end of the year there will be growth.

I also think so. Two years is too long for the market to recover. By the end of this year or early next year, the market will return to the uptrend as of 2017. The recent positive signs prove that this can happen.
Activity: 29
it is normal in the current market circumstances, the market will recover with time
Activity: 20
the market won't be forever red, wait a few more moments and the market will go back up
Activity: 102
There are many reasons for this. When the money is withdrawn from the market, prices start to fall.

Decisions about digital money around the world also have a big impact on falling prices. Making money in the crypto money world is now harder. You have to be careful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Because a lot of people don't make good profits in the market, they start to stay away from the encryption investment. No one bought it, which caused many coins to start falling.
Merit: 250
just say it's normal now. Crypto currencies are very normal. Several hours are green and then red. Well, that is the market, market circulation and activities that can really affect and the price of coins easily immediately.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Too many people want to repeat the success of Bitcoin. Almost every day there is a new unit, which takes a small part of the market itself. So it turns out-initially the cake was divided into five, now dismantled crumbs into five hundred. This is not a drop in the market, it's just the emergence of new units
Pages:
Jump to: