Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 4. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 10:47:31 AM
Because supply exceeds demand. A large number of cryptocurrencies is produced and issued to the exchange, the choice has become much greater.
Activity: 65
September 14, 2018, 05:48:47 AM
the market was all speculative and last year gave a spike in coins that should not have been. now squeeze out all that would lower the price even lower and again buy coins and in consequence the rich will become richer
Activity: 110
September 13, 2018, 04:55:21 PM
The fall of the crypto-currency market is primarily due to the manipulation of the CIS countries on Russia, American sanctions and the depreciation of the ruble.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 04:22:56 AM
until now, in fact, decrease it still continues and this will certainly make the situation became increasingly difficult between select hold to wait for the recovery of the market or sell in the value of the loss. a fairly even feels a lot ethereum might say this will die in a short time. Maybe if want to wait for this will be a good thing, in fact, ethereum can just continue to grow and could better produce.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:05:01 AM
We should take not that when we invest we should be ready and expect prices are may down daily. Besides, I believe that market will recover and be bullish in this nearing months it could possibly mid of this year. Will, the domino effect still occur in the world of cryptocurrency,those banning of foreign ICO,in the china because they want to create there own coins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 11, 2018, 11:13:15 PM
The market for crypto currency is in a declining trend, and a trend change has not yet occurred. That's why, we see every day how the market falls and brings losses to investors.

It's true that the market is currently on a downward trend and it hurts my feelings a lot.
I am sad to see it, but whatever happens, this is the nature of cryptocurrency.
you may sad about currency condition in market.but you should keep optimistic about cryptocurrency future.if we dont be like this , no more investor trust and crypto will die soon.
Activity: 156
September 11, 2018, 11:09:14 PM
I believe people are withdrawing out more than investing in crypto, I guess thats what prompt more fall in crypto market.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 11:01:16 PM
The encryption market has ushered in a new starting point. Backward coins and technology have been abandoned by big institutional investors. This has led to a lot of coins falling in price. Including ETH.
Activity: 80
September 11, 2018, 10:53:51 PM
I think that the market continues to fall. It is definitely a few unfriendly news. The market is up and down. It is a normal phenomenon. I think what we need to do now is to wait patiently for the recovery of the market.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 11, 2018, 10:48:34 PM
The market for crypto currency is in a declining trend, and a trend change has not yet occurred. That's why, we see every day how the market falls and brings losses to investors.

It's true that the market is currently on a downward trend and it hurts my feelings a lot.
I am sad to see it, but whatever happens, this is the nature of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 72
September 06, 2018, 09:05:11 AM
You can't really look for a reason, there's too many factors involved. At the end of the day it's just people selling that pushes prices down.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 07:02:25 AM
If you see the market's exchange rate going down, there's a lot of bad news about crypto at that point.

That's normal for the market because there can't be sustained growth. I believe the market will rise again at the right time.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
September 06, 2018, 06:59:30 AM
Maybe it was normal in the market of all coins are going dump, Maybe it was only way to the people that scared to dump again of there they have so the coins they hold maybe it sell it early in a low of prices.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 06:55:56 AM
The crypto market keeps going down everyday because a lot of people are selling their tokens at ridiculous prices and once they keep selling at those prices then the price will keep falling on a daily basis. Once we have a lot of people adopting the HOLD method then the price will rise.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 06, 2018, 06:54:27 AM
Crypto markets down because there are so many vehicles dumping now instead of keeping them selling their shares at the lowest price, they fear the market will lose. So do not try to imitate them because they are the reason why all markets are down.

The price is dumping not only because of that, it is also due to an upcoming pump that should begin shortly.
Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 06:51:05 AM
Crypto markets down because there are so many vehicles dumping now instead of keeping them selling their shares at the lowest price, they fear the market will lose. So do not try to imitate them because they are the reason why all markets are down.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 05:02:51 PM
Activity: 113
September 04, 2018, 05:01:25 PM
Noone knows for sure why the system is experiencing all of these challenges now, even though some experts have narrowed it down to the actions of the whales and/or some correction that is ongoing in the system. I think that this is something that we need to happen now though, cos it is not exactly evitable, and would have still happened at some point.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 04:51:08 AM
Encoding market with frequent and unexpected fluctuations is indispensable. Investors should consider, research and select potential partners to invest in and maintain them. At a time when their coins are rising, they sell them for profit. I think we have to do well every day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 03, 2018, 04:45:08 AM
The main reason why the cryptocurrencies are down every day is the market is reacting very much SEC approval of ETF once the ETF news get cleared then we can expect positive news for crypto currency market
Pages:
Jump to: