Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 116. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
December 18, 2017, 09:14:02 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Rise in the price of the btc, largely because a lot of big countries recognize the value of the btc, and then have a lot of financial institutions began buying COINS, resulted in the rising of the btc.

On the one site, banks want to prohibit the BTC  and on the other site they are trade with it? Misleading. Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 09:12:26 AM
I think Bitcoin is the King and he has to stand out. If Bitcoin fails the entire crypto will fail. Just my opinion
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 09:11:18 AM
Bitcoin is the original one, so is it superior. I beleive that altcoins are followers of bitcoin and should be put after bitcoin.
When a person newly gets involved to cryptocurrency, he must know the bitcoin first in order to understand crypto world.
The reason of price rise in bitcoin, is because bitcoin is nominated worldwide and is acceptable at most places, whereas people are mostly not aware of altcoins

I agree, good point. It's one of the main reasons; bitcoin has always had the upper hand and the higher ground being that it is the pioneer that propelled and built the good name of cryptocurrency in the market. It is always a good position to be in, especially when you have a lot of competition in a very competitive and tight market. It has gained much attention since it's onset, and that converted to a steady increase in price point. Especially now, its price kept on increasing which prompted people to shift their attention to it, gaining more traction in the market that lead to numerous trades and investments.
Activity: 238
December 18, 2017, 09:02:48 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Rise in the price of the btc, largely because a lot of big countries recognize the value of the btc, and then have a lot of financial institutions began buying COINS, resulted in the rising of the btc.
BTC forever
December 18, 2017, 09:00:30 AM
Wall street is entering in cryptos and this explains the huge rise, IMHO.

Where get you this information?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 08:58:47 AM
Wall street is entering in cryptos and this explains the huge rise, IMHO.
BTC forever
December 18, 2017, 08:47:19 AM
And where do you think the price will grow?
Activity: 518
December 18, 2017, 01:13:54 AM
People are trusting bitcoin weather it is low in demand or high, most of our investors is capable of bitcoin. Im the one who trusted bitcoin for my investment and trading in world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 02:03:07 PM
it depends on the season and now is btc bull run meaning there are lots of investors on bitcoin and the higher the demand, the higher the price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 17, 2017, 01:39:30 PM
On December 31, my friends and I sum up our bet. To conclude a bet is a good tradition for us from school - so do not be surprised! Smiley The guys work in the oil industry and are far from bitcoin and ether. But most importantly they share my interest and gladly make their predictions "from the ceiling." In any case, it's fun especially when everyone to their predictions adds more to the analyst and the answer to the question why he thinks so. It turns out quite fun! Smiley I suggest you all about the same bet and in the New Year with gifts, someone else will get a couple of hundred bucks! Smiley The price of bitcoin this year showed the world that you should not underestimate the "dark horses"! Cool
December 17, 2017, 01:30:20 PM

The first thing I want to say is that the level of 20k by the New Year holidays does not seem to me to be anything far away, looking at the quotations of the bitcoin price today - I am full of optimism! In general, the news about bitcoin is one continuous stream of positive! The New Year's rally begins - as I said in my forecasts: the bulk of investors are states and Europe! And they live by their inner Western clock. By the new year, the markets are always the same. So it's interesting ...
December 17, 2017, 01:25:55 PM
News is getting better and better! Firstly, a new historic maximum of 19k is already very close to my forecast of 20k by the New Year! Well, it remains to wait for long - investors' interest and as a result the demand for bitcoins and other crypto-currencies is growing! The price will never be fair, but it will always be determined by a number of objective factors - the whole question is: do you understand these factors or not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 12:31:07 PM
A major reason why the Bitcoin price is so high is because investors are buying into BTC. Peoples will buy Bitcoins and the price will be pushed to the moon because the quanlity of Bitcoin is limited.
Activity: 350
December 14, 2017, 12:29:08 PM
as i know that bitcoin is the first digital currencies that running in blockchain network, so if we hear about blockchain we always remebered with bitcoin, so bitcoin is best cryptocurrencies, bitcoin have a good values right now. and because of bitcoin more popular some people want to have bitcoin, so the demand of bitocin is increased so the price of bitcoin is highs
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 14, 2017, 12:25:02 PM
When the price of bitcoin goes high after certain time period, automatically people who really wish to be a part of the network will actively stay into the community. Price of the bitcoin has grown based on the increasing demand as well upon the difference we get through the supply availability.
Activity: 644
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 14, 2017, 12:11:47 PM
bitcoin was the first ever digital currency ever made . stoshi launched the concept of blockchain and all the altcoins come into existence after the bitcoin so it is superior than other coins furthermore the demand is the factor and the supply is the limiting factor
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 12:00:39 PM
the price is so high, because people are willing to pay this price.
I guess so. It is known by everyone that price of Bitcoin is high and definitely will be higher next year; I think it becoming high because of the people who support and buy it whatever its price. The trust given in Bitcoin is unpredictable, that makes it good.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
December 14, 2017, 11:52:59 AM
the price is so high, because people are willing to pay this price.
December 14, 2017, 10:34:46 AM
What should be the price of the currency (any) to call it "high"? Recently I talked with my teacher of economic theory and asked him questions: What do you think about the bitcoin course? What do you think about fair pricing? His answers pleased me! 1) Bitcoin is darkness for him! Therefore, nothing will be said about this; 2) Any pricing of any currency is an even darker business than bitcoin! So it's not about the price, not about why she did not know such a high. But! I was reminded of how well I once studied)))
Activity: 121
December 14, 2017, 10:14:16 AM
because Bitcoin Price depends on trust, is formed exclusively by inventory and demand and is not tied up with currencies or other assets, and for now the supply is limited and demand is increasing hence the bitcoin price is very high
Jump to: