Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 117. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
December 14, 2017, 10:07:10 AM
Because bitcoin is the first. It will be the most expensive of all crypto currency. Although there are many altcoyins that technologically excel bitcoin. But bitcoin is like digital gold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 09:48:33 AM
Because Bitcoin is in high demand. And there is not a lot of Bitcoin and there is only 21 millions Bitcoins and only 4 millions Bitcoins which can be mined. Other coins have a lot more coins. There is 96'290'018 Ethereum in circulation and it can still be mined... The less coin we have, the more precious it is.
Moreover bitcoin is gradually becoming accepted worldwide and its really attracting new investors to buy.it is very clear the market of bitcoin has increased within the shortest span.The recent acceptance of bitcoin futures on CBOE exchange is also a major boost

Yes I agree. Many expected the depreciation of bitcoin after the launch of futures. So it would be if the price of contracts was lower than the current one, in order to reduce the risks of the exchange. However, the price for January contracts is above 17,000, and for February futures 18 - 19,000 for bitcoins. This led not only to stabilization of the rate, but also to further growth.
Activity: 490
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 14, 2017, 07:25:16 AM
Only two weeks left before the New Year! The price of bitcoin floats within the range of 15-17k. My forecast for reaching the level of 20k by the new year is the same! My older brother joined the bet with my friends and now it's time for me to open a bookmaker's office! Smiley) Fundamental news about bitcoin - only positive! This means that in the medium-term foreign currency and its rate nothing "terrible" threatens, so there are a lot of buyers! Now two days we have observed a correction associated with profit taking. However, the recovery at the level of 16-17k indicates that the influx of fresh investment did not take long!
Activity: 171
December 14, 2017, 07:21:31 AM
I believe it is both. Bitcoin gain a lot of support from investors because it is the One. Because of that, it makes bitcoin the superior.
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
December 13, 2017, 12:50:12 AM
There's one thing we should take a look at is according to WJ, 80% BTC global transactions are from Japan, Korea and Vietnam.
It makes me remember to the financial crisis of 2007–2008.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-force-behind-bitcoins-meteoric-rise-millions-of-asian-investors-1513074750
Activity: 238
FrontEnd developer
December 12, 2017, 10:57:12 PM
This is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. And it didn't come immediately. She soon 10 years. It took 10 years to achieve such heights. From person to person, more and more people find out about this and now cost almost 20 thousand. And moreover all other coins are required as many bitcoins because he came into the crypt and then continued to invest in other projects.
I agree with those that say that bitcoin is digital gold, less than 17 million coins left and no more and that creates a big deficit
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
December 12, 2017, 10:52:44 PM
In my opinion, It's definitely a bubble at the moment. Actually the blockchain technology behind BTC is novel and is future.
Many people are coming in treating bitcoin as a quick buck scheme. So, it looks like BTC has strayed from its original purpose (in terms of decentralization, scalability, etc.)
But people are blindly buying for quick "free money" without assessing the true value. That's why it might pop.

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 10:30:15 PM
The demand for bitcoin is so great, because bitcoin has its own image in the world of cryptocurrency. many people want to have it.
Activity: 301
December 12, 2017, 07:51:15 PM
in my opinion because the bitcoin enthusiasts more and more.
investors are increasingly investing bitcoin over other coins.
and they believe that bitcoin will be more expensive. and they will get to the advantage of it.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 07:48:44 PM
Bitcoin is superior, because it's the first and tge original one before altcoin. And the demand of The Bitcoin so high
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
December 12, 2017, 07:43:26 PM
Because Bitcoin is in high demand. And there is not a lot of Bitcoin and there is only 21 millions Bitcoins and only 4 millions Bitcoins which can be mined. Other coins have a lot more coins. There is 96'290'018 Ethereum in circulation and it can still be mined... The less coin we have, the more precious it is.
Moreover bitcoin is gradually becoming accepted worldwide and its really attracting new investors to buy.it is very clear the market of bitcoin has increased within the shortest span.The recent acceptance of bitcoin futures on CBOE exchange is also a major boost
Activity: 294
December 12, 2017, 07:27:27 PM
the main answer you've answered but in addition to bitcoin is widely used by popular people
Activity: 336
December 12, 2017, 06:59:02 PM
There are more number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin. This is basically increasing the demand of bitcoin in the international market which in result is causing this much increase in the market value of bitcoin. This trend will continue to rise in the next coming days as well.
Bitcoin will for sure have a very good market value which will help the investors in making more money.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
December 12, 2017, 05:12:11 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
in terms of popularity, superiority and seniority, bitcoin is on top. If we say cryto, people will first think about bitcoin and if we say bitcoin, people will think it as crypto. All other altcoins are just patterned from bitcoin. And i also think that bitcoin's developer own the original patenty
Activity: 105
December 12, 2017, 04:45:42 PM
I think due to increased media coverage a lot of people who didn't previously know about BTC are looking to invest into it now, which in turn creates high demand, which increases its price because the amount of BTC is finite.
Activity: 490
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 12, 2017, 04:39:03 PM
Difficult to understand. What is the high price? Is it high? Today, another local maximum of the bitcoin price was paid. Tomorrow it can come level 18-19k after all news - one is better than another! In the new year, I'm waiting for 20k and winning a bet with my friends. I am confident in the victory - after all, the feelings of investors are similar. New Year has not been canceled, and the desire to enter the cache at historical highs will be too welcome! So at the beginning of the new 2018 I expect a drop to levels of 10-15k.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 12, 2017, 02:54:40 PM
The rise in the price of bitcoin is good, of course, especially for those who have bitcoin. Only at the same time does the value of altcoins decrease. In addition to the dollar rate, there is a course in bitcoin, which is more valuable.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
December 12, 2017, 08:49:13 AM
Probably because of the high demand of Bitcoin,but the lack of Bitcoin's supply will cause Bitcoin's price to be high.
I think Bitcoin will continue to increase as more and more Bitcoin users and of course Bitcoin demand will increase so that Bitcoin price will be very high.
and it's really incredible progress do by Bitcoin this.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
December 12, 2017, 08:06:06 AM
The price of bitcoin is going up high because the demand is going up too. That is the simple rule of the law of demand and supply and that is why the market of bitcoin is getting stronger. I think that in the next few months, we can see a higher price in bitcoin because of the potential massive adoption for bitcoin.
Activity: 390
December 12, 2017, 06:45:59 AM
i think this because CBOE Global Markets and CME Group are launching new futures contracts on December 10 and December 17, besides that many people start buying bitcoin to make a profit
Jump to: