Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 118. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 06:35:25 AM
The high price of Bitcoin is the effect of its high demand.

Some people are waiting for the next hundred bitcoin forks, some waiting for the bitcoin futures and so on. These events are driving the price up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
December 12, 2017, 06:34:26 AM
Because Bitcoin is in high demand. And there is not a lot of Bitcoin and there is only 21 millions Bitcoins and only 4 millions Bitcoins which can be mined. Other coins have a lot more coins. There is 96'290'018 Ethereum in circulation and it can still be mined... The less coin we have, the more precious it is.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 12, 2017, 06:31:53 AM
the demand of the bitcoin was high due to its uses now the bitcoin has a wide range of variety that they use bitcoin as a payment in the real world and also there is a lot of people that invest and hold bitcoin so in this way the demand was going high and the price was going also
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 06:28:55 AM
The bitcoin price surge is no longer just a temporary fever. Industry experts say bitcoin prices are pushed up by traders selling off other types of virtual assets to invest in the currency. Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 12, 2017, 05:47:18 AM
Bitcoin have enormous advantage of being first of its kind so group supporting bitcoin is extremely immense and in addition the interest for bitcoin.

Different alts are simply contending with each other and circumstance for alts is as a rule most exceedingly bad ordinary by presentation of trick coins and ICOs. Individuals are losing trust in ICO and altcoin, regular now needs to hold bitcoin that is the reason bitcoin cost is pumping more than ever.
Activity: 322
December 12, 2017, 05:25:34 AM
it is high in demand. thats why, it is high in price
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 12, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
News of the day: 17k + level - DONE! What's next? Against the background of news that futures for bitcoin exceed its price ... That bitcoin enters new markets as a full-fledged "chip." All this leads to an increase in demand, interest and of course to the price increase! How high is it? How long will we see the growth of bitcoin? My forecast remains the same - 20k by the new year. Who knows? With such news, we can see all 30k in January!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
December 11, 2017, 11:49:03 PM
perhaps the first Bitcoin coin in the world of crypto and altcoin is a bitcoin follower. bitcoin is nominated all over the world and is acceptable in most places, whereas most people are not aware of altcoin nor have value but are still under Bitcoin.

Exactly! Also because the demand of bitcoin now is very high, lot of new investors getting in in bitcoin, so we can expect it will still pump to the max before the end of 2017. Let's hope.
Activity: 212
December 11, 2017, 11:34:45 PM
I think that is a loop. Bitcoin is the first coin and with own advantages, many people wanna owe it for payment. This leads its price increase quickly. When Bitcoin price goes up too fast, it attracts the investors for profit.
Activity: 238
December 11, 2017, 07:17:14 PM
Bitcoin is the first mover in the market and there is no reason to believe that Bitcoin will not be a leader over the next decade because the growth of this market has inherent positive feed back loops. As because many people are getting to know about Bitcoin globally and Bitcoin seems to be the future of money, so the demand of BTC is increasing rapidly. And when the demand increase then price automatically reach to its peak.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
December 11, 2017, 06:37:19 PM
The price bikookoyna compared to other crypto currency is really very high because bitcoin was the first crypto currency and is now very popular. A significant part of the population from crypto currency knows only bitkoyn. Given that it initially began to increase quite rapidly in price, demand for it began to grow, which attracted the attention of even more people. Thus, because of the increased demand for bitcoins, it is growing in price, and the price is rising, because the demand is constantly increasing. At the same time, the demand for other types of crypto currency is not so great, therefore, they lag far behind in their value.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 11, 2017, 06:14:52 PM
Bitcoin is the world's first cryptocurrency. Only the lazy one does not know about it. A limited amount of bitcoin also raises its price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
December 11, 2017, 05:54:47 PM
Because people want to buy it because it will get higher. It is a self fulfilling prophecy.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 02:36:14 PM
Relatively speaking Bitcoin's price is low.  If you have faith in the currency just go away and come back a year or two later and you will see.  Probably going to correct soon but will then be back there.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
December 11, 2017, 02:18:47 PM
Just bitcoin is unique. On news speak only about bitcoin, ordinary people know only bitcoin.  That's why the price is growing - everyone knows it and everyone wants to buy it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 02:01:29 PM
It's also kinda overhyped
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 01:54:38 PM
Demand for bitcoin is adequate for this pump. They create such a great hype that many new comers buying bitcoins  expecting buy lambo soon. They will get rekt sooner or later.
because bitcoin was the first coin that released digital currency. The hype of bitcoin was very strong and users and also investers of bitcoins are more than any other coin in the market. Plus the euphoria made by the media about the bitcoin making it gained more and more popularity. Also there's some movie and documentary made for bitcoin.. I think maybe one day, there's an altcoin that could defeat bitcoin. but i think it takes may years for this .the users are increasing also that,s why.price gone very high.

I think it's not about being the first one. It's about the supply and demand curve of bitcoin. The demand goes up, the supply is limited and the price inflation exists in bitcoin clearly.
December 11, 2017, 01:50:45 PM
By the way, what do you all think about the "conspiracy theory?". The story that there is a sufficiently accurate value of the unaccounted (gray) money supply which the dollar (United States of America) created during its existence. And now they calculated the number of bitcoins about equal in purchasing power to this mass. It remains to increase this number of bitcoins so that they fulfill their role. What will happen to Bitcoin then is not clear. The version is not very in my opinion. I like about the conspiracy of Asian IT giants.
December 11, 2017, 01:45:43 PM
I a little stood up when a couple of days bitcoin was going down ... I thought "Well, my forecast went to hell!" And today we lost the losses and got a new maximum. So, as before, we will wait for the level of 20k by the new year and dance it! Let it be! The stakes that I made with my friends at the conclusion of the bet doubled. Now the "high" price of bitcoin is also profitable to solve!"
Activity: 168
December 10, 2017, 12:14:29 PM
Demand for bitcoin is adequate for this pump. They create such a great hype that many new comers buying bitcoins  expecting buy lambo soon. They will get rekt sooner or later.
because bitcoin was the first coin that released digital currency. The hype of bitcoin was very strong and users and also investers of bitcoins are more than any other coin in the market. Plus the euphoria made by the media about the bitcoin making it gained more and more popularity. Also there's some movie and documentary made for bitcoin.. I think maybe one day, there's an altcoin that could defeat bitcoin. but i think it takes may years for this .the users are increasing also that,s why.price gone very high.
Jump to: