Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 126. (Read 15536 times)

rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
Increasing demand worldwide is fueling it. Bitcoin has become more of a safe storage of value as it always appreciate in value due to scarcity. More and more newcomers come here with a lot of money to invest. And nobody want to sell BTC, because all known that morning will be higher price
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 03:30:18 PM
Now it's just a beginning of bitcoin. I promise you that price will be rise for a several years for sure and it will be something about 30k of usd. More and more people become undestand what bitcoin is, and that's why almost every one wants to buy it.
i can't explain why bitcoin price today is to high the price value even if have many trials for bitcoin now there are the issue about bitcoin replace the new cryptocurrency the bch. but bitcoin continue to increase the price value in the marketcap, i think this is the proof bitcoin is in the highest strongest coins and have more demands in the market thats why bitcoin keep increasing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
December 01, 2017, 03:20:40 PM
probably because many market demands are too high so Bitcoin prices continue to soar.
i think the reason is bitcoin is the first digital currency and most power also and the users of bitcoin is in large amount then any other coin.and because people are using bitcoin from many years they know that it is not scam .and giving higher profit then any other coin.due to the trust of users  and investers. other people are also invseting in large amount .and trading and also mining due to which price is rising day by day..
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 02:53:38 PM
Price is high because of high acceptance and low supply.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
December 01, 2017, 02:49:42 PM
The price of bitcoin is not so high because of the demand only it is reflecting. The 10000 USD is fair rate only the next level will be 15000 USD it will be achieved before March 2018. This target also not too big for bitcoin. If you see the performance of bitcoin since its inception once bitcoin reached its mark it corrected at that level and bounce back to the next level so bitcoin has the consistency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 01, 2017, 02:31:32 PM
The only thing I'm sure of - the price of 10k bitcoin is fair in the opinion of investors or just like it. I answer the question: if you look at the price chart for the last year, you can see the arrival of big money in the spring. After that, the price has grown that caused investors to have an interest. On the wave of popularity the topic bitcoin attracts many newcomers - they also invest their share in the price increase. Further, because of the dynamic injection of large amounts of money by virgin investors, the last stage has come before a major correction. This is the New Year rally. I'm waiting! Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
November 30, 2017, 03:05:48 PM
I think bitcoin's price is now affected only by its wealth holding. People think it as valuable limited supply thing. I can call it, internet gold. Also some people buy it for profit.
Activity: 378
November 30, 2017, 02:54:54 PM
I think that the price of bitcoin depends on the ratio of supply and demand. If the demand is constantly growing, then the coin will go up. And thanks to the fact that the coin is now becoming very popular, its demand is growing
November 30, 2017, 01:12:27 PM
The historical maximum of 11427 dollars! Why so high? Why fell so? The two main questions that plague many people around the Planet today! My opinion remains the same - the bullish trend is replaced by the bearish trend. Investors were scared of the collapse and began to massively record profits "not to lose more" or to catch up to the obvious rebound that we saw today. "Analysts" say that this is the beginning of the bubble blow-up process. I do not believe in it and I think we will be pleased with new historical highs - after all, soon the New Year and Christmas. At this time in all markets (most) rally before the holidays. People fix their profits for cash. Because everyone loves gifts! My forecast is 12-13k for the new year!
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
November 30, 2017, 11:54:20 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

The demand is greater than before !
That's why I keep invest on bitcoin every month and yes.. it was a good decision for me as for now I can sold them for profit.
It's more profitable than a gold, IMO !
because bitcoin is so valuable and bitcoin is the world's first crypto coin. which makes a big advantage is people's support for bitcoin is so great.
Activity: 53
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 11:47:45 AM
BTC was the first of its kind and it has a large community, i guess that is why it is the strongest crypto now
Activity: 257
November 30, 2017, 11:46:42 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Bitcoin is the higher than altcoins. Bitcoin is the first than altcoins.. Bitcoins is very this few week because of demand and good investor thats why the bitcoin is very high price..
Activity: 350
November 30, 2017, 11:41:23 AM
probably because many market demands are too high so Bitcoin prices continue to soar.
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 30, 2017, 09:39:57 AM
Because bitcoin is the first one to be widely used and popular throughout the internet. It mostly represents cryptocurrency, so if cryptocurrenciy gets popular, bitcoin is the first one to be recognized.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 30, 2017, 09:27:41 AM
Because of the law of supply and demand. Bitcoin's price was high in demand these past weeks causing it to pump. However, it dumped a few dollars maybe because of too much supply.
November 30, 2017, 08:26:50 AM
So now only the blind have not seen the dynamics of bitcoin in the last 48 hours. I made a small forecast: if the price breaks 10k, then it should be fixed at this level and there will be a lateral trend. Mistaken, apparently speculators waited massively 10k to fix profits. This happened today, a fall of 20% - a massive profit-taking. What's next? Further in my opinion there should be a rebound. At what level and thanks to what? - we will see.
November 29, 2017, 02:05:49 PM
So we see the historical maximum price of bitcoin over 10k! Now, by all rules, the price theoretically should not drop below 10k - after all it should be a "support level"? And if so now is the time to "buy!". Why is the price so high? - Is it high? So they said and at 5-6k. Now 10k. Need to ask a question? What price will be "high" for bitcoin and is there any objective price at all? Who will say?
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
November 29, 2017, 09:35:04 AM
Now it's just a beginning of bitcoin. I promise you that price will be rise for a several years for sure and it will be something about 30k of usd. More and more people become undestand what bitcoin is, and that's why almost every one wants to buy it.
Activity: 85
November 29, 2017, 09:31:35 AM
Bitcoin is constantly setting new heights because big investors in traditional markets are putting their money into the crypto market, especially bitcoins. The public's interest in bitcoins is increasing as the heat of the day increases.
Activity: 112
November 29, 2017, 09:18:39 AM
Bitcoin is become the most talked about subject in the crypto world and generally around the world. It's reached $11K value and still mooning!
The more it increases in value, the more reputation it gains and then more people want to join the Bitcoin rally. The sad thing will be if one day this bubble pops and people might lose money.
Jump to: