Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 123. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 05:14:01 AM
Because there are tons of people who care about Bitcoin, how good it is and how potiental it is, so if people are enjoying it they will looking to buy Bitcoin and the price will be pushed to the moon because the quanlity of Bitcoin is limited.

While Bitcoin is expensive it continues to attract more investors and people want to invest because the profit is very high.
Looking at the price graph chart from 2015, Bitcoin never stopped increasing.
Yeah , and here naother factor two are much important that are big reason of the bitcoin increase in price .
First reason is the increasing demand and decreasing supply day by day , so this is usual thing in any field that results into increasing price .
Second reason is the bitcoin fork , here already three fork happened and three coins in equal amount of the bitcoin we got , So people are waiting for new incoming fork and want to make free money , and this is also truth that new 2-3 fork will happen in the next year of Frist two months ( According to news that we seen in many social media ) .That why the people are investing money in the bitcoin in bulk amount to make profit with two side , one by increasing price second by fork free coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
December 04, 2017, 04:59:37 AM
Because there are tons of people who care about Bitcoin, how good it is and how potiental it is, so if people are enjoying it they will looking to buy Bitcoin and the price will be pushed to the moon because the quanlity of Bitcoin is limited.

While Bitcoin is expensive it continues to attract more investors and people want to invest because the profit is very high.
Looking at the price graph chart from 2015, Bitcoin never stopped increasing.
Activity: 238
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
December 04, 2017, 04:57:48 AM
Bitcoin price become high when the supply is very limited and the demand is very high. Bitcoin is tagged as an internet Gem that serves as an asset for the future.
Like a Gem, people want to have it and since due to limited supply the bid will be higher than the average price.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 04:51:54 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 04:49:36 AM
Look, it's just one huge hipe. It will fall and then it will grow again. Today it cost 12 000, tommorow it can fall to 9 000. The big guys earning big money on that roller coaster.
Activity: 140
December 03, 2017, 08:28:03 PM
I guess the wall street sharks are starting to build their positions in Bitcoin right n ow, this could be one of the reasons.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
December 03, 2017, 07:38:17 PM
There is only one reason that it is, getting more popular,
More people are investing,the more price go higher....
There is only one thing that will return it down is some unsecure reasons....
otherwise it will keep rising....
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
December 03, 2017, 02:52:22 PM
Hello
50.000 soon... no reason to come here every 2 minutes, leave your BTC and come back in a year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
December 03, 2017, 02:35:53 PM
And analysts forecast growth to $ 100,000 next year. If so many people buy it, many people did not believe in bitcoats, but now they are buying. So it's someone you need.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 03, 2017, 02:35:32 PM
Bitcoin is the one and only leader. It's the first and the greatest crypto currency.
It's price will go up further, especially if the futures will be released now officially.
Of course, I do not know why it's Bitcoin who all make a bet, and why Bitcoin has such a price they are another coin. But for today I'm sure that the price for Bitcoin will continue to grow.
Activity: 130
December 03, 2017, 02:33:26 PM
Bitcoin is the one and only leader. It's the first and the greatest crypto currency.
It's price will go up further, especially if the futures will be released now officially.

There is a large demand for BTC and more and more people get to know it. Soon everyone will buy it and this will lead to more price increase.
Activity: 350
December 03, 2017, 02:28:38 PM
Soon bitcoin will be released on large American exchanges, and then absolutely other money will flow into the crypto currency. I think in the coming years Wall Street will change))) The Crypto currency will go into fashion and the leadership of the countries will not do anything about it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
December 03, 2017, 02:19:10 PM
There is high demand for the number 1 crypto currency

and i think the demand is only going to get higher in 2018.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 02:13:22 PM
Recently, there is a great deal of excitement around him, people are interested in investing in an investment project, which gives rise to even greater demand for bitcoins, so the price grows!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 03, 2017, 01:52:30 PM
More than 11.5k !!! Soon I'll start to take money for my predictions! Smiley Seriously, I already see how those who did not believe in the rally before the new year began to tear their hair. This is typical and therefore I do not understand why people do not believe in it. So many times this has already been on other sites and currencies ... I think this pace we will easily see 15k by the end of the year - because human greed is limitless! Smiley))
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
December 02, 2017, 09:22:53 PM
there are 2 reasons for this question, first, bitcoin is getting more famous to all people around the world and of course more people want to own bitcoin that makes the demand for bitcoin encrease and the price gets higher, second, big whales dominate the market, want to pump bitcoin price, so the buy a huge a mount of bitcoin, making the price higher, then they sold for the high profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 02, 2017, 09:09:55 PM
Its price its high because the it is the reserve currency for all the other coins. Furthermore the demand for it is in the highest peak and everybody wants to buy firstly btc rather than altcoins.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 09:06:40 PM
Bitcoin is high becuse is great demand for him. A great demand for him is becouse every moment he has less and less. People dig up bitcoin and he is limited. And that gives him a high value,becouse it is limited. Just like a anything,like gold or everthing is it less and less on the market..
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
December 02, 2017, 09:00:45 PM
the rising price of bitcoin all depends on market demand.
the more people who want to have bitcoin the higher the bitcoin price.
that's what I know why bitcoin is increasing fast.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 08:43:04 PM
I think one important reason is the forked bitcoin coins, such as bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold. If you have btc, you can get these forked coins freely.
Jump to: