Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 122. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
December 04, 2017, 09:13:09 PM
Maybe because its the original and first digital currency decentralized crypto back in the day with much more advance and secured technology compared into today's fiat. The reason why the price keeps getting higher is simple demand the higher the demand of an currency the higher it's price become. People are getting attracted to it because of its rapid growing value that even surpass gold and the promise that if you invest in it you will become rich.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 09:03:56 PM
Why? It's simple because it is the first decentralized digital currency. Back in the day when nothing else exist other than bitcoin, it's like just imagine having the first and only business in a place, people will start to like it because it is the first business and the only one exist there. So for more than 8 years that bitcoin exist, many people encourage bitcoin that's why it grows so fast.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 08:01:58 PM
Why it goes up in the beginning is the same reason why it goes up now, the Chinese. I'm not sure if my source is correct.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 07:58:27 PM
I’m new to crypto. Am I too late in the game?
Activity: 532
December 04, 2017, 07:57:57 PM
Supply and demand plus a bunch of buyers to hold, and the old fashionated holders.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 04, 2017, 04:39:01 PM
Yesterday I was lucky to meet with my old friends. Approximately 50% of all conversations about bitcoin and his fate. The topic becomes so important that it even frightens me how much I got into the stream on time. We with the guys argued about the price level for January 1. Such opinions turned out: 1) 15k + - this is my opinion; Above I described why I think so, that does not mean that I need to listen and urgently "buy". ))) 2) -10к - was among the pessimist; 3) The guy is sure that the time of rapid growth has passed and now the price will get stuck at about 10k; 4) Said that he did not care and that he plays in Dota2%)))). Such things ... We sat well! Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
December 04, 2017, 04:26:18 PM
because of the interest of new comers into bitcoin, so many people now are joining cryptocurrencies and as bitcoin is the most popular and starong creypto people are on its side! in addition of the upcoming segwiits .. bitcoin is really amazing now and the price is so high i wish this bubble will never pop and will continue to rise ..
Activity: 266
December 04, 2017, 04:23:33 PM
The price of Bitcoin is so high because it is the first cryptocurrency all over the time. The amount of coins in circulation is much less than demand and this amount couldn't grow instantly due to decentralized emission. So demand is much higher than supply.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
December 04, 2017, 11:19:08 AM
The reasons why the price of Bitcoin is so high is because of its superiority and the fact that it is the original coin. Therefore, the answer is both of them. The technology behind Bitcoin is more advanced compared to that of any alternate cryptocurrency. Though Bitcoin is still developing, Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency.
Activity: 71
Truegame
December 04, 2017, 10:52:30 AM
Too many people investing in bitcoin or existing investors are investing more into it and there is less and less supply for Bitcoin.

Activity: 238
December 04, 2017, 10:07:09 AM
Bitcoin is getting a lot of attention from the international community. At the moment I am aware that there are big investors who are interested in bitcoin and invest a lot in it. This is the reason why bitcoin has increased a lot recently.
Activity: 127
December 04, 2017, 09:56:32 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin demand is higher than everyone think. There are many countries try to accept bitcoin to use in their country. even Banks issue bitcoin's bond to invest in world market. That's why I think bitcoin is so high.
Activity: 554
December 04, 2017, 09:51:07 AM
We knoa that bitcoin was the number one and the first and lead than to all cryptocurrency and also have a high value than others and the reason why bitcoin was continuously increasing just because of it is also rising against other international currency like euro and yen so that is one of the reason why bitcoin increasing and have high value and of course because also many investor was here in bitcoin.
Activity: 462
December 04, 2017, 09:50:56 AM
Basically right now almost nobody is buying bitcoin for its usage like it was meant to be, everyone is buying it now for a  quick profit.

I think on why the price of bitcoin is so high, is because bitcoin is trusted my many people and in that way the investors are also trusting bitcoins thats why the value or the price of bitcoin is totally increasing, and i think bitcoin price is very high because bitcoin is running for many years and many rich people is also interested in bitcoin thats why they are supporting bitcoin and thats why until now the price of bitcoin is still rising.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
December 04, 2017, 09:41:33 AM
The more you invest in any project, the higher its price is gonna be.

Look at the market cap of bitcoin, almost $186 billion, if people leave bitcoin and choose another like Eth or Xmr then Bitcoin rate will fall.
Activity: 308
December 04, 2017, 09:17:53 AM
The price of the bitcoin is very high because many people think that this is a great opportunity to invest besides the bitcoin is the first strongest cryptocurrency all around the world.
Activity: 284
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
December 04, 2017, 09:10:00 AM
the reason why bitcoin price getting higher its because of markets demand. when bitcoin arise thier is no negative feedback on it thats why people nominate bitcoin to be the mother of all altcoin.
Activity: 448
December 04, 2017, 09:04:12 AM
I think one of the reason why bitcoin's price is really sky high is because the of the mere factor that it is one of the pioneer, one of the biggest and one of the most bough and invested with crypto currency.Since it is dominating the blockchain, it remains as the most high valued token of all.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
December 04, 2017, 08:39:13 AM
One of the factors is bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it represent the whole world of cryptocurrency. Altcoin is made because of the imperfections of bitcoin but still bitcoin is the more superior currency.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 05:15:19 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

The price on the BTC and mostly all the other coins  are made on supply and demand.
When the price of Btc is high is probably because many people are holding and these btc ain't around the market.
Jump to: