Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 124. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 08:27:47 PM
one reason may be that bitcoin is an early coin and bitcoin has also started to be owned by famous people
Activity: 421
December 02, 2017, 06:25:22 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

No wonder why Bitcoin was so high, it is not because its the number virtual one currency but of course its the mother of all altcoins in this industry. It is really amazing that in the entire world bitcoin established a big community users all over the world.
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
December 02, 2017, 04:56:40 PM
I assume these days a lot of new people are entering bitcoin and they have no choice Tu buy high. Moreover, investment funds are speculating too.
Activity: 378
December 02, 2017, 04:43:56 PM
I do not know why the bitcoin price is so high, maybe it's high because the bitcoin market is limited and people prefer to save bitcoin instead of selling it so the bitcoin price becomes very expensive. that's my opinion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 04:37:34 PM
Bitcoin is the first one…no matter how many superior coins going to come after, Bitcoin is the benchmark to the cryptocurrency, and yes while it is pricey it also a health indicator of crypto world…so the higher the price, the better we are standing in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 04:21:38 PM
Because Bitcoin is the first coin of the worlds. Beside that it has many advantages when comparing with real money. Let read some topics in this forum to understand more
Activity: 383
Merit: 272
Legend is back.
December 02, 2017, 03:35:59 PM
Because you can use secretyl.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 02, 2017, 03:34:22 PM
my opinion because bitcoin is the first coin have high popularity and he growing so fast, and most people already using it or know it
Activity: 280
December 02, 2017, 03:14:38 PM
American CME Chicago group made deal with US authoritites to sell contracts with bitcoin. This made the price go to the moon. This is also a good indication for the future of bitcoin in US.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 02, 2017, 02:35:20 PM
It seems my predictions come true! Bitcoin returned to the level of 11k. You see bullish moods stronger than banal greed and fear! The main question is how much will we wait for a new historic maximum? I'm sure until the new year, we'll see it. Another factor influencing the price that I did not take into account earlier is the infrastructure. The mass of infrastructure projects for the use of crypto currency. This makes it possible to involve more people in the investment process - the price is growing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 12:52:19 AM
Bitcoin increases the value based on the following:
A variety of countries have a glimpse of bitcoin. This makes incremental bitcoin acceptable. Some countries like Japan, China have seen bitcoin as a market capacity. Japan is also the first country to use bitcoin through the bank as the currency here, this will cause your investment of the hotel. No, banks in some countries have to be frozen, the press, which will scare the Investing every time you deposit money into the bank. Because they give the global form rather than depositing money into bitcoin without government intervention. Or the potential of technology such as blockchain example or ETH also. Causes for increased bitcoin and no stopping status.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
December 02, 2017, 12:03:14 AM
It's the pioneer of cryptocurrency, and it's having the most exposure on public and generally more established that other cryptocurrency in the early days. The surging price could be new investors doesn't know much about cryptocurrency in general but taking bitcoin as their sole investment like a digital investment. Other factor could be industries, medias and financial institute are always concerned about bitcoins and this just drive the trends faster like how DOTCOM bubble was formed. Bitcoin would remain it's prime as long the trend continues.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
December 01, 2017, 11:21:09 PM
Its because of the supply and demand who control the price many investors are in bitcoin so thats why the price of it was so very high compare in the altcoin.Bitcoin was the mother of digital currency ang strongest coin no one can ever defeated it.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 01, 2017, 09:40:11 PM
Supply and demand is what determinate the bitcoin price as well as the bitcoins being traded, if somehow a bunch of bitcoins that weren't been used enter
 the market expect the price to come down very quickly.
It's not just supply and demand. Markets aren't fair place unfortunately
I think in world exchange? U.S of America dollar is too high today. So I think that is the one possible answer to that question and my other thought is there's a lot investors in bitcoin so that the price is continuously raising and that is a good sign that we should invest at least 10% our salary. and that's not bad.
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
December 01, 2017, 09:28:01 PM
Supply and demand is what determinate the bitcoin price as well as the bitcoins being traded, if somehow a bunch of bitcoins that weren't been used enter
 the market expect the price to come down very quickly.
It's not just supply and demand. Markets aren't fair place unfortunately
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 09:26:36 PM
To my understanding there are a lot of people in control of the market so the price is always set by them, of course I can't back up my words
but is something simple to understand if the very first bitcoin holders make it happen.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 09:22:31 PM
Supply and demand is what determinate the bitcoin price as well as the bitcoins being traded, if somehow a bunch of bitcoins that weren't been used enter the market expect the price to come down very quickly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 09:21:00 PM
I think the bitcoin price becomes very high because of the amount of altcoin that comes up and it makes the coins become very famous and many people who want to have it
Activity: 224
December 01, 2017, 07:37:55 PM
Because it is the original one, it is here first (I don't claim perfect knowledge). It was the first one to be used and recognized that's why it is here until now and it is gaining more and more popularity.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
December 01, 2017, 07:06:35 PM
there's a 21M total supply of BTC, it will only go higher, wait for it Wink

Yep keep the faith, btc can still set new high records,many were aiming to be millionaires like others did. Just dont panic and always get updated.
Jump to: