Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 125. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 07:01:23 PM
I think the price for bitcoin is high because this currency is in-demand. And in-demanded because it is quite secure and easy to use. It's simple ... Sorry for my English.  Cheesy
Activity: 11
Merit: 18
December 01, 2017, 06:48:12 PM
there's a 21M total supply of BTC, it will only go higher, wait for it Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
December 01, 2017, 06:47:00 PM
Bitcoin is representative of the whole crypto industry. So if you ask someone about bitcoin don't even understand the cryptocurrency they call bitcoin. Therefore, all invest in it. And the fact that basically all pairs are traded via BTC so even if you want to buy altcoins you first need to buy BTC.

Really good thought. Every trading we will do need bitcoin so demand of bitcoin is getting higher since more people involve in bitcoin now.
The more people interest the more people buy it and make the price higher and higher.
Thats the simplest answer why bitcoin price so high.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 06:46:20 PM
Bitcoin is the original digital payment currency and the most accepted.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 01, 2017, 06:40:52 PM
probably because bitcoin is well known and so many use it then it makes bitcoin price so expensive from existing coin price, and also because bitcoin is the first crypto coin so bitcoin price becomes more expensive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
December 01, 2017, 06:30:09 PM
When the price of bitcoin hit 8k people were already shocked and a lot of people became interested then it hit 10k and now suddenly almost everyone wants to be in to bitcoin since the demand has gone so high the price will go higher too.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 06:25:27 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Simply because the BTC is the acknowledged currency of most of the local exchanges in which no matter how many or how much altcoins that you will keep still you will going to sell or trade them to BTC so that you could have your local paper money or fiat in the future therefore by trading your altcoins to BTC it will pump up more the value of bitcoin that no wonder it will continue to rise up because the BTC demand is stable.

The demand and knowledge of bitcoin is increasing between the people. More they hear, more they buy and this creates new price records for bitcoin. At least, this is what taking place in last 2 months.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
December 01, 2017, 06:24:31 PM
It is the first crypto in the world. All people around the world believe in it and invest. Therefore, the price is so high
Bitcoin is going up because there is a lot of promotion going on for it. There is an episode of Big Bang Theory featuring Bitcoin now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 01, 2017, 06:18:17 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Simply because the BTC is the acknowledged currency of most of the local exchanges in which no matter how many or how much altcoins that you will keep still you will going to sell or trade them to BTC so that you could have your local paper money or fiat in the future therefore by trading your altcoins to BTC it will pump up more the value of bitcoin that no wonder it will continue to rise up because the BTC demand is stable.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
December 01, 2017, 06:12:48 PM
I think the price is getting high because the demand is more than the supply, those new money coming into this space want to get it at all cost and I hope more adoption follow suite
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 06:04:07 PM
Bitcoin is the King coin in crypto world, so it is superior coin.
Many people start to invest / trade in BTC. most of the people buy and hold Bitcoin. it's value growing depends on customers demand, that means a lot of demand gets centralised into the bitcoin. So day by day the BTC value is increasing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
December 01, 2017, 05:59:58 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

Because bitcoin established a big community users in the entire world, together with the big whale investors in every country so far. It's not wondering, The mother of all crypto currencies in the world. Even in the near future, there will be having more investors to come in for sure, and we can't predict it or what will happen tomorrow anyway.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 05:39:32 PM
Do you think the price of gold is too high? Because gold and bitcoin have similar characteristics. Only Bitcoin is more digital. Smiley I invest in Bitcoin for this reason.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
December 01, 2017, 05:37:56 PM
Bitcoin was the first coin that made the breakthrough and raised itself in the crypto industry. Its blockchain has a limit and with each block mined a difficulty for the miners gets to a new level. Because of that Bitcoin price rises. Some even believe it will reach one million but that is an impossible outcome. Maybe 100.000 dollars in the future will be achievable and because of that "maybe" word people have the faith in it and the large investors base is giving Bitcoin a push to the top.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
December 01, 2017, 05:28:40 PM
There will be only 21 million of Bitcoins in the world ever. The circulating supply is about 16,7 million at the moment. So there are only few BTC left to mine. It's like Gold 2.0.
Activity: 39
Merit: 6
December 01, 2017, 05:23:23 PM
Simple, FOMO and John McAfee's promise of eating his own "richard"
Activity: 322
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 01, 2017, 05:22:45 PM
It is the first crypto in the world. All people around the world believe in it and invest. Therefore, the price is so high
You say right, but I think that the price is so big now because of speculation and soon there will be a serious correction.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
December 01, 2017, 05:04:08 PM
Activity: 476
December 01, 2017, 04:15:52 PM
It is because of Bitcoin being accepted universally and it is the pioneer coin where all the remaining coins sprang up from. Bitcoin will always lead tha other coin in allramifications.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 03:59:40 PM
it is first, most popular and knewn, ppl trust into bitcoin, u can use it now like normal money, and ofc ppl can see how it grows in few mounth from 2k to 10k $
Jump to: