Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 26. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 06:34:41 PM
Bitcoin has a high price because it has gained the demand with the time there are many users but the supply is limited so the price becomes  too high .
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 05:41:34 PM
The oldest, the most developed community supports bitcoin. Whatever the huge struggle in the bitcoin community, the truth is that it has huge support, both from development and from non-technical resources. This means that any new community will have to compete with the huge size and enthusiasm emanating from this group.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 05:31:43 PM
First, the concept of the height of the price, as you know, is always relative. Yes, at the moment it is the most expensive cryptocurrency , but we must also take into account the fact that it is the first cryptocurrency with its long history, the price of which was formed over the years.
Activity: 574
August 09, 2018, 05:13:15 PM
Everyone knows that Bitcoin is the first crypto currency, and in the past she did a lot. This is the most reliable coin, and its popularity is gradually increasing. The price of bitcoins is high, because more people are investing money in bitcoins over the Altokens, because the price of ctryto is based on the demand for coins, so the demand for bitkoyn continues to grow, so the price of bitkoy also continues to grow.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 03:02:13 PM
I think no, I think it's because more people put more trust in it, so the price is really so big, it grows with the time when the bids increase and then the price grows, so it all depends on us!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 02:44:56 PM
Now bitcoin has a little fallen. But I think that now is the time to buy it. There are forecasts that bitcoin will be $ 15,000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 02:42:58 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Because bitcoin who controls the crypto market and it is a very profitable investment for the long term. It's growing the price very fast in day by day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 09, 2018, 02:25:33 PM
Bitcoin deserves even higher price as it is seen on the market now because it is the first cryptocurrency and the most successful coin on the market. It has performed incredibly well on the market, thereby gaining the trust of several investors. As such, its demand is always on high and due to its limited supply, the value and price is always high.
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 02:21:00 PM
Bitcoin is no. 1  cryitocurrencies.I am afraid that now we will not see the growth of the bitcoin price soon  or  it is mother all crypto currencies it's very profitable currencies for long thrum and short thrum for investment and hold it.so you can investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
August 09, 2018, 01:57:42 PM
I am afraid that now we will not see the growth of the bitcoin price soon. After all, people stopped believing that bitcoin can bring them a lot of profit.
Activity: 504
August 09, 2018, 01:44:25 PM
Bitcoin is so valuable because it is the undisputed favorite of the market. Most of the money is in the bitcoin, and that's why it's so high right now.
Activity: 139
August 09, 2018, 01:43:35 PM
Because the roots of bitcoin are very deep, It is in the market since beginning and now it has its own place, Even crypto currency in known with the name of bitcoin. And lots of investors have invested in bitcoin, that is the reason why bitcoin price is so high.
Activity: 14
August 09, 2018, 01:36:33 PM
 "Great live update and trading of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. This guy Ed is really good!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj5VtPSQ81A&t=2s
Activity: 644
August 09, 2018, 12:58:19 PM
it's not high, but I think that in the near future we will see a very large and high roller coaster that the price will fly up, down a little and into space and there will remain,and will only go higher every year, so bitcoin has a great future in General,and I believe that this is a reality
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 09, 2018, 12:55:59 PM
Because Bitcoin gives a chance for more people to be rich. All cryptocurrency is closely connected with bitcoin.
maybe because this is the mainstream of all coins. if the bitcoin has only a low price I don't think it fit to be the leader of all coins. althoug there are many ivestors and users of the bitcoin if it only have an low price I don't think the other coins accept it. and also this is the firat of all cryptocurrency so I think it wiuld have a high price.
Activity: 82
August 09, 2018, 12:52:41 PM
Because Bitcoin gives a chance for more people to be rich. All cryptocurrency is closely connected with bitcoin.
Activity: 406
keyTango
August 09, 2018, 12:21:53 PM
All because Bitcoin is the first global currency crypt. Therefore, it invests so much money and the price grows.
Activity: 588
August 09, 2018, 12:11:39 PM
The prices for bitcoins have updated this year's minimums, there have not been such prices for a very long time, so I can say only one thing, you need to understand that right now you have the opportunity to buy a cheap bitcoin.
Activity: 60
August 09, 2018, 12:08:47 PM
My opinion is that the price is high because of the everyone is bitcoin for quick profit and no one is buying bitcoin for its use purpose. Which makes BTC low supply and high demand.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
August 09, 2018, 09:52:15 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Because bitcoin is the one who started it all. Compared to altcoins, Bitcoin has a lot of investors and holders. In that case, the price of it becomes high and increasing slowly also.
Pages:
Jump to: