Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 34. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 07:15:32 PM
I would not say that the price of bitcoin is high. on the contrary, I think she fell.
Activity: 146
July 27, 2018, 07:05:33 PM
Because more and more bitcoin enthusiasts. Investors are increasingly investing in bitcoins. So that's one reason why bitcoin prices are so high.
Activity: 120
July 27, 2018, 06:50:10 PM
bitcoin prices are influenced by some factors such as social media if bitcoin gets positive news and bitcoin transaction records are very fast and many more causes. If someone newly engages with cryptocurrency, he must know the bitcoin first to understand the world of crypto.
Activity: 120
July 27, 2018, 06:43:49 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
We know that Bitcoin with growing time of getting known around the world. Major investors and they get to invest in the Bitcoin. So this coin is experiencing considerable growth. And until recently could reach its peak and Bitcoin is still a great opportunity to add value.
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 06:29:33 PM
Even though Bitcoin price is down for now,  its still the highest price in cryptocurrency due to that its the first of the cryptocurrencies and the king of them its the source of blockchain and will always be the best.
Activity: 350
July 27, 2018, 06:22:51 PM
Bitcoin is one of the first cryptocurrencies. he is the basis of them and he will always be the first
Activity: 41
July 27, 2018, 06:19:27 PM
One of the components is bitcoin is the principal cryptographic money and it speak to the entire universe of digital currency. Altcoin is made in view of the blemishes of bitcoin yet at the same time bitcoin is the more prevalent money.
Activity: 39
July 27, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
The estimation of bitcoins is relying upon the free market activity in the market. At this moment, There are many individuals who are contributing and the promotion is on in light of the fact that it is christmas so the supply is diminishing and more of requests is coming that is the reason bitcoins esteem continues expanding every day.
Activity: 47
July 26, 2018, 02:52:21 PM
Currently, almost no one is buying bitcoin for its use as it should have, everyone is buying it now for quick profits.
Activity: 94
July 26, 2018, 02:49:47 PM
Most likely on the grounds that bitcoin is the primary coin in the computerized cash and furthermore on the grounds that bitcoin is developing so prevalent and known to numerous individuals around the globe, such a large number of individuals are utilizing it. What's more, perhaps that is the reason the bitcoin cost is high. Many individuals neglect to give bitcoin its due kudos for being the main digital money out there, which implies it essentially made ready for the greater part of alternate cryptographic forms of money in the market at this moment. Bitcoin being the principal coin and that combined with the way that it became progressively prevalent after some time and the request increment is the thing that made the value so high.
Activity: 42
July 26, 2018, 02:46:19 PM
perhaps the First bitcoin coin in the world of crypto and altcoin is bitcoin follower. bitcoin is assigned worldwide and is acceptable in most places, whereas most people are not aware of the altcoin and have no value but are still in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 02:43:35 PM
Actually, no one know the value of Bitcoin exactly. So, I think that because the demand of the investors is too high which leads to the increasing of Bitcoin quickly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
Well it's obvious. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that has managed to survive on the market to this day. In a limited number. And with high demand from investors. As I understand it.
Activity: 167
July 26, 2018, 02:30:50 PM
supply become shot then the price of bitcoin automatically increased while if supply increased and demand is decreased then price of bitcoin is going decreases. Price of bitcoin is increasing because bitcoin is getting more and more customers with time due to which demand of bitcoin is increasing more and more and that is why price of bitcoin is high.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

Analysis of the last week shows that the market is actually recovering, because the price of bitcoins is growing today. The increased demand for the purchase, so for me it is a good sign that the market is recovering from the moment of its discharge, I hope that this will continue to accumulate before the end of this year. And this pleases me today.
Activity: 58
July 26, 2018, 01:47:57 PM
I see that in the market there has been another correction and the 10k level has been lowered - that means he could not restrain the market's turn. It turns out about the maxima, even if local ones can and do not dream in the near future. I would like to believe that bitcoin will drop again to levels of 5-7k. Then you can safely buy and then wait patiently for the end of the year. December and November as well as in the last year of 2017 will show us new historical highs, I do not doubt it!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
July 26, 2018, 01:44:33 PM
The price of Bitcoin is directly related to the demand it has. If people didn't think that Bitcoin was worth buying at these rates than it wouldn't be worth this much. There are more millionaires in this world than there are ever going to be Bitcoins, just think about that for a second.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 01:24:43 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Not because of much superior. Actually bitcoin is very popular then other altcoin. So most of them using bitcoin and day by day bitcoin users are increasing. Bitcoin is a limited currency so obviously if users increasing price also will be high.
Activity: 322
July 26, 2018, 01:20:47 PM
Bitcoin price is high because demand of bitcoin is verybhigh and supply is linmited.Bitcoin is the first and base currency of this crypto market. Bitcoin is on number one position in this crypto market and no any other coin can reach at this level in near future in my personal views.
Activity: 91
July 26, 2018, 01:15:10 PM
The price of bitcoin is created based on how people think how much it worth, from the year it was created up to this year there are a lot of trust have been put into bitcoin by the users around it and believes in it, so making this huge population of trust means it is truly valuable, thats what make bitcoin price is high
Pages:
Jump to: