Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 36. (Read 15535 times)

copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
July 24, 2018, 03:30:41 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
The price of any coin is dependent on many factors,  most importantly it is dependent on how much buyers are willing to pay to get the coin.... That's what made bitcoin superior
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
July 24, 2018, 03:17:53 AM

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Now we observe manipulation at the cost of bitcoins. This is confirmed by the lack of significant trading volumes and the fact that prices for all other coins are falling. Also there are no positive news at the moment
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 11:31:13 AM
The truth of the matter is that not every person has faith in these new undertakings, lightning, which can build the speed of exchanges, since it appears that few individuals as of now put stock in Bitcoin and it will be exceptionally hard to build up these systems. You can see with your own eyes that numerous clients lost their cash amid the following and extremely quick drop in the cost of Bitcoin. After 20,000 dollars, a comma is twice to such an extent.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 23, 2018, 11:30:05 AM
bitcoin value is nt fixed it keeps changing as per the current market it depends on supply and demands so the price high demand of particular pump
Activity: 281
Futurov
July 23, 2018, 11:26:44 AM
Maybe one of the best reason why bitcoin price is higher than any other coins is because it is the first coin to be established which gave this coin its popularity at the same time as the time passes by the value of bitcoin gets higher so that is maybe one of the best factor and reason.
Activity: 51
July 23, 2018, 11:23:41 AM
The price of bitcoin was higher at the beginning of 2018. But now the price is very low. Bitcoin's password was not as easy to dig up as it was the first day, so the value started to increase.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 22, 2018, 10:36:15 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Cheers Smiley
No only you have the question , but long time back when I entered in this field then a big but stupid one same question comes in my mind and then I make better analysis and found that it is bitter but still a big truth that bitcoin comes at first , that why it has big team of investors with big potential market , otherwise there are another many coins which are better like bitcoin and also have the same TECHNOLOGY like bitcoin have but still they have very small value in the market in comparison to the bitcoin .
That why the main reason of superior, and after bitcoin etherium is very high ( stable condition ) and then rest of all , which is clearly indicating that how the potential of the coins are attached with the entry timing of the coins .
Since here few guys here will try to prove wrong to me by saying that doge have very small value in Satoshi , but here I will say that these are launched at very small value and also we can consider it as a exception of what I said .
Activity: 35
July 22, 2018, 06:41:18 AM
The price is high because there will only be 21 million Bitcoins in the world. I'm investing in bitcoin for this reason.
Activity: 38
July 22, 2018, 06:18:29 AM
Because so many people started to trust in that and buying it. Its's value increases depending on costumer demand, that means many requests are centralized into bitcoins. Demand decrease, the price of bitcoin will low
Activity: 415
July 22, 2018, 02:34:40 AM
You may now think that the price of Bitcoin is very high, but I think Bitcoin will become even higher in a decade, and the cryptocurrency market will definitely change humanity.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 22, 2018, 12:42:32 AM
I figure so. It is known by everybody that cost of Bitcoin is high and unquestionably will be higher one year from now; I think it ending up high due to the general population who support and get it whatever its cost. The trust given in Bitcoin is unusual, that makes it great.
As far I as know, the demand of bitcoin is really high so that causes the higher price of bitcoin and one more thing is, bitcoin is the original one. It means, bitcoin is the first token/coin here in cryptocurrency! That is why bitcoin is the most dominang coin here. And expect that it will go up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 12:39:59 AM
   Why is the price of bitcoin so high, the reason is that bitcoin was the very first crypto currency and the number of investors are also high as compared to other crypto currencies.
Activity: 81
July 22, 2018, 12:32:57 AM
I figure so. It is known by everybody that cost of Bitcoin is high and unquestionably will be higher one year from now; I think it ending up high due to the general population who support and get it whatever its cost. The trust given in Bitcoin is unusual, that makes it great.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 11:27:06 AM
Bitcoin is the first coin in the history of cryptocurrency and becomes the best coin. When a new person engages with cryptocurrency he must know Bitcoin first to understand the world of crypto.
The reason for Bitcoin's price increase is because Bitcoin is dominant worldwide.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 07:23:59 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

If you will based on the market, Bitcoin has the largest market cap and trading volume which means a lot of people trades bitcoin and the demand is really high that results with high price. This is pretty normal since Bitcoin is the most trusted and pioneer of all coins in the market.
Activity: 144
July 19, 2018, 08:19:24 PM
The price is high because the demand is high and because BTC has the biggest market cap. It's also the first of it's kind so naturally that boost it's value.
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 08:12:34 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
In simple words there is limited amount of Bitcoin available in market but its demand is too high. The higher the demand the higher will be the Bitcoin price and vice versa.Very few people are selling it, thus supply is constrained.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 19, 2018, 07:44:21 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

Well, I don't on the other reason besides that it was the first crypto created. And yes, it is indeed superior to the others that is why the gap of their prices are too far between each other. Another one is I don't really think it so, but may be people much prefer to use bitcoin rather than altcoins or other crypto existing. May be they come in handy this thing beside to the others. Lastly is that, bitcoin is original and the origin of why those other crypto was created.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 07:36:52 AM
I agree with others, because BTC is really the pioneer on the cryptomarket. Its price will has been increasing more and more I think and BTC will be the first in future too.
Activity: 22
July 17, 2018, 05:21:49 PM
Bitcoin was the first coin that made the breakthrough and raised itself in the crypto industry. Its blockchain has a limit and with each block mined a difficulty for the miners gets to a new level.

This is exactly my answer. The first one always capture the most value.
Pages:
Jump to: