Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 35. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 26, 2018, 01:02:33 PM
There are many reasons for Bitcoin price is growing so high. Huge publicity in the market becomes a great advantage. Big investors dominate the market, to pump its price. People around the world are using Bitcoin as an alternate source of hiding money from the government is also a big reason.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 07:20:47 AM
Basically because of the user that increasing day by day ,for me there is a lot of reasons why bitcoin price was getting high ,another example of some news about it or any partnership that already accepted bitcoin.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 07:18:02 AM
Yes bitcoin is the mother of all coin you can think of. Besides, it has become widely accepted for transactions at least to some extent, therefore the demand for it is on the rise which eventually shoot up the price/
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 02:14:22 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
The price of any coin is dependent on many factors,  most importantly it is dependent on how much buyers are willing to pay to get the coin.... That's what made bitcoin superior
Bitcoin's increasing supporters are bringing the price of Bitcoin itself so high. resulting in considerable profit. it also affects the existing Bitcoin price and makes it an expensive coin. so this price can be influenced by the presence of support.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
July 26, 2018, 02:06:18 AM
Because it's the first coin. It is also an important wind vane in the market, and too many people support bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 06:53:11 AM
 Demand is what drives any commodity and when the demand of bitcoins increased then the price and value of the coin increased accordingly. When people want something, then there is more demand than the supply which makes the commodity scarce this the reason that the prices are down now is because there is more supply than demand.
Activity: 12
July 25, 2018, 06:52:40 AM
Thinking, when Bitcoin is back again (increasing day by day), Altcoin is downing. Someone says: Left these altcoins, return Bitcoin and reserve
Activity: 109
July 25, 2018, 06:48:28 AM
First reason is because bitcoin is globally recognized throughout the world and that way many investors adopt it and  invest their money instead of putting it in the bank.And the demand of bitcoin makes the price soo high and of course the low supply the big possibilities to make its value grow up.
Activity: 119
July 25, 2018, 06:44:20 AM
Price bitcoins is attributed to a simple economic theory of demand and supply. Also bitcoin is nominated worldwide.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 06:24:23 AM
the most important factor because the amount of bitcoin is limited, it makes the price soar. and bitcoin is the first coin in crypto, before the other coins appear, everyone wants bitcoin so the bitcoin price is very high today.
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 25, 2018, 06:21:11 AM
Its because people accepts bitcoin in many country wherein some people are not aware in altcoin or any other crytocurrency. The price of bitcoin is so high because this is the first cryptocurrency and it became popular to other country thats why many investor or trader choose bitcoin as their coin.
Some countries accept altcoins also, so it is difficult to say that the price of bitcoin depends on such suggestion. The price is high because circulation supply is not so big, as for example ETH has 101m and btc only ~17m, ETH has gained its popularity and price much more faster than BTC =)
Activity: 308
July 25, 2018, 06:10:07 AM
Bitcoin is first and foremost a means of accumulation. I can also quote Durov that the appearance of bitcoin — " a chance to exit the global financial system from the us dollar hegemony"
Activity: 132
July 24, 2018, 07:34:11 AM
BTC's price is a secret for me. It is so high now because BTC is the base of the cryptocurrency market and everything depends on BTC so it gets a part of benefit from each move of market I think.
Activity: 89
July 24, 2018, 04:37:52 AM
Basically Bitcoin price is high among other coins because it was the first to be used and its usage is more popular than that of other coins.
Activity: 574
July 24, 2018, 04:27:55 AM
Bitcoin is the first digital currency coins and coins it has a very long process to achieve as it is now. Bitcoin and Ethereum are a very sought after coin community mainly by large investors and entrepreneurs. With Bitcoin can we trade long term. With this trade necessarily result will be very large even if you use very little starting capital.
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 24, 2018, 04:16:20 AM
Because Bitcoin represents the entire cryptocurrency. But now I don't think the price of Bitcoin is very high. You have to believe that you will be shocked by the value of Bitcoin in the next five years.
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:56:29 AM
Its because people accepts bitcoin in many country wherein some people are not aware in altcoin or any other crytocurrency. The price of bitcoin is so high because this is the first cryptocurrency and it became popular to other country thats why many investor or trader choose bitcoin as their coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 03:43:27 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

The demand is greater than before !
That's why I keep invest on bitcoin every month and yes.. it was a good decision for me as for now I can sold them for profit.
It's more profitable than a gold, IMO !
with the ever-increasing development of Bitcoin very capable of making Bitcoin so expensive. with a price so expensive will bring Bitcoin has a lot of interest. with more and, more enthusiasts will be more supporters who help improve the existing development.
for the price present on each coin is influenced by the developments that are present on each coin. so it will greatly affect the price that is present on the coin. so that it will be very profitable in the future because indeed this development will be very capable to make the price expensive. like Bitcoin, it is very capable of having ever-increasing development and resulting in a price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
July 24, 2018, 03:35:07 AM
If every millionaire in the world wants one bitcoin the supply is not big enough. Only 21 million bitcoin and over 30 million millionaires in the world.
Bitcoin also halves supply every 4 years, next time about may 2020.
Activity: 103
July 24, 2018, 03:31:51 AM
bitcoin is the very first coin on the market, it is the most popular among investors . the greater the demand, the higher the price
Pages:
Jump to: