Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 66. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The price of bitcoin at this point is the highest. As you know it was the first one. It is the original and as it got  so big because of its popularity people started new coins and hoped that these coins would grow like bitcoin too. Bitcoin gained a huge popularity and more and more people started investing in it. Also the quantity of bitcoins is not unlimited which makes it even more valuable.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
I think that on a large scale it is because  for the fact that this is the first cryptocurrency, everyone knows about it literally, therefore Bitcoin is a popular
Activity: 48
Because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has been created.

I've read about the history of bitcoin hehe  Grin Bitcoin started at the amount of approximately 1USD. The first transaction was that they used bitcoin in buying pizza which is they buy it by 10,000 BTC I think (Which is pretty cool. Because if you buy that btc in our present, you can now buy a house, a car, and a lot Wink )

And because of that there are some people try to buy this btc and some investors are using it in investing (and because of that, the bitcoin amount started to increase.)

So today, the btc amount is now about 9k USD. And still hoping that it will increase to the next months Smiley
Activity: 259
bitcoin is the first and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. he's the most reliable, the hardest to get. I think that he will stay with for another few years. and there it is not known how the market will behave.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Price bitcoin at the moment is the highest. As you know, it was the first. This is the original, and since it became so big because of its popularity, people began to create new coins and hoped that these coins would grow like bitcoyne.
Activity: 336
What should be the price of bitcoin so that it can be called high? On what parameters to build on to understand its "fair" price and hence the deviation in some direction. But if there are simply abstract figures in it and there is no economic logic behind them that can be traced in the course of time and build their forecasts on it - then all this is pure profanity and it makes no sense to climb into it.
The price of Bitcoin is high and trust me it will continue to increase
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Aside from being pioneer on the cryptocurrency, bitcoin is more accesible. It also has more merchants, software and  hardware that supports it. It means has a higher demand compare to other coins. I think Thats make the bitcoin more expensive than other altcoins. However, there are still a big chance of the other alcoins to grow and take over the bitcoin in the future .
Bitcoin is much more common for people who know something about the crypto currency than any other coins, because it is more expensive than all the others. In its development In recent years, invested tens of times more effort than in any other coin.
Activity: 93
Aside from being pioneer on the cryptocurrency, bitcoin is more accesible. It also has more merchants, software and  hardware that supports it. It means has a higher demand compare to other coins. I think Thats make the bitcoin more expensive than other altcoins. However, there are still a big chance of the other alcoins to grow and take over the bitcoin in the future .
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
If the price of bitcoin today seems to be big, then after a few months it will seem prohibitive to you, because today bitcoin costs very little, compared to how much it will cost next year. Many people say that it will cost more than $ 100,000. I think that the price will be a little less, but still more than $ 20,000
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bitcoin price is so high because it is the first coin who success to introduce to the public and its popularity make more people wan to invest in. Thus the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher.
Activity: 630
i think its because of popularity and demand of it and it has a high value per btc and its getting more attention in many investors to get in there.

Hype plays the main role here. People are excited to hear about Bitcoin millionaires; they are greedy enough and buy more and more BTC to become as rich as these lucky people. At this demand, Bitcoin is growing.
Activity: 308
April 30, 2018, 04:18:31 PM
Bitcoin is first and foremost a means of accumulation. I can also quote Durov that the appearance of bitcoin — " a chance to exit the global financial system from the us dollar hegemony"
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 01:26:04 PM
450 members and growing! DAG
900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
www.bitcoinb.io
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
5 000 000 coins will be valid initially in the Pre-sale, Will finally be 3 000 000 once closer to target. @ 50% target 4 000 000 coins.
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from nano fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

More information:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-black-btcb-airdrop-ico-fair-distribution-36-billion-dag-3124440
Activity: 252
April 30, 2018, 10:07:22 AM
Bitcoin is expensive because it is a virtual analogue of gold. If the usual currencies can be printed as many as you want, the issue of digital cash – no. Its volume is limited, it is 21 million. And in the next century, "bitcoin mines" will be exhausted. And that means that the coin will only go up and up.
Activity: 85
April 30, 2018, 10:02:37 AM
The price of bitcoin is so high because of the demand in the market. It is the king of cryptocurrency, Ethereum is the queen and followed by altcoins.
Activity: 128
April 30, 2018, 09:58:19 AM
It is normal that bitcoin always remain in high portion in the crypto world.More and more people will learn about Bitcoin. After so many years, people begin to believe in bitcoin,Because bitcoin is limited in the world
Activity: 223
April 30, 2018, 09:55:05 AM
I think we should understand that bitcoin is the first and original project that changed the world. Therefore, the price will always be maximum. And also the oldest coin and maybe when it's too young most people mine and buy it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
April 30, 2018, 09:52:18 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
I found an old article that give me and information why the bitcoin price is so high,  there are many reasons of it, 5 main reasons at least,  here are 5 reasons why the bitcoin price is increasing and so high :
-  Free money - Free bitcoin gold on just storing your bitcoin
- Wall Street eyeing out on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. 
- Chinese Bitcoin Markets
- Amazon Rumours
- FOMO
you can read it completely in this link below

https://kryptomoney.com/5-reasons-why-bitcoin-price-is-increasing/
Activity: 364
April 30, 2018, 09:49:09 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Bitcoin, of course, is an original digital coin, but not so much as to differ so much in price from other coins. Now its high price is based only on its speculative demand for it. At first bitcoin grew, as it was the first crypto currency and it was valued for its completely new unusual functionality. However, only then did people start investing in bitcoin simply because it was constantly growing in value in the hope of getting some of its profits from increasing its value. Now some coins are already much better than bitcoin in terms of their functional qualities, but they were not lucky, because they were not the first.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
April 30, 2018, 09:34:31 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
bitcoin prices are very expensive because demand is growing (Demand) is not accompanied by an adequate Supply / Stock, it clearly makes Bitcoin prices skyrocket. Moreover, the Maximum Stock for Bitcoin is 21 million pieces, while the already circulating Supply is more than 16.6 million. That is, the supply of Bitcoin is only 3.4 million, it will never suffice worldwide demand, so as to be ensured by Supply & Demand law, "Demand will always be greater than Offer" which will cause Bitcoin price to continue expensive - (Demand Exceeds Supply = Price UP).

Bitcoin is also a decentralized cryptocurrency that is immune to the economic data of a country, such as inflation, which usually affects the value of the country's currency. so the price of Bitcoin will not be affected by the inflation of a country.

and then many large companies are jumping into the cryptocurrency world because it has transparency, ease, and security is assured. Currently, Bitcoin began to be adopted by leading companies in the world for example:
- Wall Street. It has adopted Bitcoin as its trading instrument.
- CME Group and Coinbase Custody. will give way to the Giant Investors to enter the world of Bitcoin Investments with futures trading program.
- Already issued an API with Bitcoin base as a means of payment. and still many more examples

that's why bitcoin prices are so expensive and keep going up. CMIIW  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: