Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 63. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Because it is the original one that's why it is superior. Other cryptoccurency are produced because of the idea of bitcoin. Bitcoin also is the most popular coin around the world. Supply does not change but the demand increase.
Activity: 53
Its matter of investment we can say Law of demand,more demand prices go up.Most of Business tycoon and showbiz personalities are aware about Bitcoin and invest in it with high amount that's reason Bitcoin demand is high and supply is short so prices fluctuates.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
The price of bitcoin actually got so high because a lot of people became interested in the coin in a short time which increased demand drastically and as such so much money was coming into the market like never seen before and majority of this money coming in was actually focused on bitcoin so the price soared.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Bitcoin is enjoying the first mover advantage which is why it is so high in price. Every other coin is perceived as a copy cat to bitcoin even though this is not so .
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
It is high because it is simpler, not better. It's simply simple, robust. Also it is THE original one. Both of these effect the price being higher than the others. Why price is currently higher? Well, mostly because of the news. Good news increase and bad news decrease the value of bitcoin and any other crypto currency. It's all about the hype!
Activity: 120
It happened historically. Bitcoin was the first coin, so he gained immense popularity.

Even people who are very far from digital technologies know or have heard about bitcoin.

That's why bitcoin is much more expensive than other coins.
Activity: 87
The potential price of bitcoin is in seven figure as it is predicted by many analysts in crypto space. The price different you see in Bitcoin vis a vis Altcoin is because Bitcoin is the first, most secure and most popular of all cryptocurrency...
Activity: 98
Bitcoin - the main coin and the biggest cryptocurrency around the world. Many people know about bitcoin, and because of the high price and demand people invest in her now. They do any strategy that they could get big profit and to be one of millionaires because of bitcoins.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Bitcoin is the first currency and that's why it's so popular. A lot of people know what bitcoin is even if they are not into crypto. So when somebody try to start using crypto first thing which they are looking for is bitcoin. And it makes it popular, more people want to buy it which make supply smaller and price bigger.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency which is most easily known to people, it is more and more developers. which continues to develop bitcoin to make bitcoin steadily popular in comparison with other cryptoterms.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
The most important reasons for Bitcoins prize are: Bitcoin is the leader of crypto world and is dictating the direction and the speed of the whole market. The demand for Bitcoin is higher than any other coin.
Activity: 350
The most common explanation for this phenomenon at the moment is expressed in the opinion that the latest changes in bitcoin prices are the result of the preparation of soil by institutional investors for the upcoming launch of bitcoin futures.
Activity: 234
Bitcoin does have a significant advantage by becoming the first cryptocurrency in the world. And all the other coins are only his followers. Therefore, bitcoin will always occupy a special place among all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
It would be difficult to justify with solid foundations that the price that bitcoin currently has is the intrinsic value it really deserves, because it is well known that, in the end, it is the market (buyers and sellers) who succinctly agree on the minimum price to which a bitcoin must be negotiated, obeying the laws of supply and demand that characterize an open market.

Therefore, beyond the speculative interests that usually determine the value of things in the capitalist economy, it would be difficult to determine which would be the objective value of bitcoin based on its utility as a cryptocurrency, since as a means of payment it is equally useful either it is worth $0.01 or one million.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I would say it is not high enough. Now that it is slightly below under 10K, I am happy, but I hear stupid Goldman Sachs will be doing futures instead of a proper bitcoin desk, which makes me sick.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin's price is supported by miners and its popularity. It's price defines the prices of most altcoins and most of the projects depend on Bitcoin's price when releasing their tokens. But there are some interesting ones that may not be so connected to BTC price.
Activity: 252
It is the most valuable one because its perceptional basis has a longer history than others. He is like digital gold. Although at the moment some altcoins outperform bitcoin by technology, but still bitcoin will remain the first.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I cannot say the price is extremely high in bitcoin. It can actually be higher with this demand. Demand is really huge and it will result in price inflation with time. We better expect higher prices in the upcoming time, from bitcoin.
Activity: 46
On pricing is very influenced by the hype in the press. Good news - up, bad - falling. It makes sense to have an understanding of the situation and act from it.
Activity: 68
Bitcoin is leading and popular coin, Its demand is more and investors are more but no maximum supply.This is reason Bitcoin price going increase.
Pages:
Jump to: