Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 65. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is leading and popular coin,Its demand is more and investors are more but no maximum supply.This is reason Bitcoin price going increase.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I think that the bitcoin price paradox is that this coin is an absolute miracle Compared to any other currencies that are in the world at the moment.
Activity: 152
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Bitcoin is the most widespread coin in the globe. But there are some seriously good alt coins like LTC, ETH, TAU, XRP and XLM. These coins are also worth investing in because they are quiet well engaged in some great projects. Their team is doing a tremendous job. I advise to check these coins and then invest in them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I think the reason why the market value of bitcoin is too high because they perform great in the market and many investors are glad with it resulting to a higher demand that will helps them to increase the price of their services.

In fact, the price of $ 10,000 for Bitcoin is a very low price. And if we carry out a fundamental analysis, we will see that the price is artificially low.
Activity: 168
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
It is because most people invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has the most acceptance and is most popular. But there are alt coins worth investing in as well. They are NEO, PRG, LISK and ETC. These coins are also good coins and are working on great projects. I suggest to check them and you will find them to be good for investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think the reason why the market value of bitcoin is too high because they perform great in the market and many investors are glad with it resulting to a higher demand that will helps them to increase the price of their services.
Activity: 147
It is impossible to manipulate the number of issuances by completely decentralizing and without issuing institutions. Its distribution and circulation are achieved through the open source p2p algorithm.
Anonymous, tax-free, exempt from supervision.
Robustness. Bitcoin relies entirely on p2p networks and has no distribution center, so it cannot be closed externally. Bitcoin prices may fluctuate and collapse. Multinational governments may declare it illegal, but Bitcoin and Bitcoin's huge p2p network will not disappear.
No borders, cross-border. Transnational remittances will go through layers of foreign exchange control agencies, and transaction records will be recorded on multiple sides. But if you trade in Bitcoin, enter the digital address directly, click the mouse, wait for the p2p network to confirm the transaction, and a lot of money will pass. Without any regulatory agency, it will not leave any cross-border transaction records.
The copycat is hard to survive. Since Bitcoin's algorithm is completely open source, anyone can download the source code, modify some parameters, and recompile, creating a new p2p currency. However, these Shanzhai currencies are fragile and vulnerable to 51% attacks. Any individual or organization that controls 51% of the computing power of a p2p currency network can arbitrarily manipulate transactions and currency values, which will have a devastating impact on p2p currency. Many acolytes are dead at this stage. The Bitcoin network is already robust enough to control 51% of the Bitcoin network's computing power. The amount of cpu/gpu required will be an astronomical number.
Activity: 160
If I think maybe the first Bitcoin coin in the world of crypto and altcoin is a bitcoin follower. bitcoin is nominated worldwide and is acceptable in many places, whereas most people are unaware of altcoin or have value but are still under Bitcoin.
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is pioner and very speculative asset. It has also very low number of supply max 21.000.000.

Therefore as long as there are more buyers than sellers bitcoin price will rise. It can even touch to 100.000 USD in long run.

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Are you seriously? now the price of bitcoin is very low relative to December 2017, it's time to buy!
At present, Bitcoin prices are very good, but the investment BTC profit will not equal Altcoin! You should invest BTC, ETH and Altcoin well! It is important that you choose the right time to invest and have good luck!
Activity: 112
compared to the previous year, the price is really high. but still, this is only the beginning. the market is very small and can grow several hundred times. so, we all should enjoy the show and watch the market grow, in some months, crypto will be finally mainstream.
Activity: 462
Most of all it's because of funds already invested in infrastructure of bitcoin blockchain especialy in minnig
Activity: 219
bitcoin is the most valuable and most universal coin of the crypto currency stock market. BitCoin creates many subcoil bases. the king of the bitcoin crypto stock exchange. most interested on bitcoin. For these reasons the price is too high.
Activity: 96
Because it is the originator of cryptocurrency. Its number is limited, other cryptocurrencies are always Bitcoin followers, Bitcoin is more people agree.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
If i may interprete, You probably mean the demand of bitcoin is higher compared to other altcoin.
This is because, Bitcoin started well,firmly rooted in good hands of great investors who has counted the cost of starting it and making it strive as long as anyone could think.
It wasn't structured to be a short time common ponzi scheme seen all around.
So with the way it was planted. It is still the first best which others altcoin follows

Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
bitcoin prices are expensive because demand is more than the offer. as we know supply bitcoin only 21 million pieces only, and currently in the market has been circulating 17 million pieces more.
every year the supply of bitcoin diminishes and keeps the price to the moon
Activity: 420
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency so as expected the value of it is more higher than the other crypto, Then bitcoin always a higher demand in the market that is why the price always keep rising and when it come to popularity bitcoin is much more attractive than the other crypto.
Activity: 310
Are you seriously? now the price of bitcoin is very low relative to December 2017, it's time to buy!
Activity: 122
Bitcoin is the first crypto produced all over the world. It has a transaction past among the investors. In addition to that, it has proven its credibility for years. Although, it is higher than others, it runs its course own market. For a moment, it has increased over $18.000.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
The price of bitcoin is only perceived to be high.
Actually, it isn't that expensive because you can divide it into 8 decimals = .00000001 (that's called a satoshi.
And right now, one satoshi is less than .01 cents lol.

For majority of btc transactions, you will never use a full bitcoin.
So instead of thinking about the price of one btc, think of it in terms of decimal places and you will realize it is quite affordable.

Thinking this way is important because it can help you realize just how much more potential btc has.
When people are crying that btc is in a bubble and that the price is too high, they are severely undervaluing the coin.

A couple of year ago, there were some people here on bitcointalk who predicted that btc would eventually reach 5k.
Everyone called them crazy.  They said, "now way! The market will pop and such a rise in price would cause a disaster!"
Well, now we are sitting at btc being 9k with an all time high of 19k, 5k for btc sounds crazy cheap now.

So looking at the percent increase and trends in the market, you can expect btc to be worth at least 40k by the end of the year.

when btc hits 100,000 then you can finally start to call it expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: