Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 64. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
perhaps the first Bitcoin coin in the world of crypto and altcoin is a bitcoin follower. bitcoin is nominated all over the world and is acceptable in most places, whereas most people are not aware of altcoin nor have value but are still under Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
high prices are usually heavily influenced by developments and levels of interest. for the development that occurs in Bitcoin is always increasing from time to time. so Bitcoin becomes so strong with time. and with strong Bitcoin is able to become an attraction for enthusiasts who will choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has exorbitant fees and it is not suitable for everyday transactions. Hence it can't serve the purrpose for which it was initaly created. Bitcoin has become a speculative instrument and most people buy it only because its price keeps rising and they hope they can sell before the crash. Obviously this is not a healthy situation.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Bitcoin is so high because bitcoin exist in so many years and is pioneering among all crypto and I think the increasing investors daily make bitcoin in high demand and pushing to increase it's market value.
Activity: 210
In my opinion, there are too many new entrants to the market, and the amount of BTC buying seems to be growing. This has pushed up the prices of BTCs during this period, and I believe they will continue to rise for the time being.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Bitcoin was created in 2009 and people have trust on it. At my opinion trust is the main thing why bitcoin is that popular and expensive, because comparing  advatnatages ethereum is better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The price of bitcoin so high because is the first coin made in cryptocurrency world, there for it's fair if it has the highest value.
Activity: 154
Of course bitcoin prices are very expensive, big players will not let bitcoin be cheap. If bitcoin is cheap, there will be no new investors interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
at different initial positions approximately the same quantitative growth of capitalization gives absolutely different relative values ​​of rate growth. For example, if we take the conditional figures, then for the rise, through the growth of the exchange rate, the capitalization of a large altcoin (let's call it the alpha-cocaine) by 5 billion USD, it will take approximately the same effort and expense as for raising the capitalization of some not very well-known altcoyin by $ 1 billion. USD (let's call it conditionally betacoin). But if the capitalization of alfacoin was equal to 50 billion USD, its rate will increase by only 10%, while in betacoin, with capitalization, for example, in 500 million USD, raising the capitalization by a billion will mean trebling of the price of altcoyin.
Activity: 89
This is because of the financial groups who are now offering investment programs and uses bitcoin which is the reason the price skyrocketed to 20K USD last December.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, the amount is  limited, the demand for bitcoin is high, that's why  the price  of bitcoin continue to rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think bitcoin is expensive because of its advantages. Besides the amount is very limited, maybe anonymity makes people start to exchange their assets with bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Itu tergantung dengan supply and demand, saya melihat saat ini supply bitcoin hanya sedikit dan masih banyak permintaan, sehingga dollar dan nilai mata uang lainnya yang akan mengejar bitcoin
Activity: 123
People think bitcoin is the safest investment. In addition to a little supply, of course big name bitcoin will be a guarantee until whenever.
Activity: 78
Why is the price of bitcoin so high? Because bitcoin is decentralized first digital currency.bitcoin use sophisticated technology and it is use to easy and simple.  I think bitcoin price now low. Bitcoin price will be more high in the future bitcoin will be more demand-able and more valuable. and lot of country's accept this cryptocurrencies and so many country's are thinking about legalization bitcoin that's why bitcoin price is high.
Activity: 336
For me bitcoin is the first and strongest crypto currency in the wolrd, Therefore the price has increased because of forks and demand for bitcoin so the price is also rising, Now bitcoin is very expensive.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
I think 2 reasons here —
1) Bitcoin is the most popular and most stable coin, which people prefer to enter in crypto and to avoid risks
2) Because of limited supply. There are inly 21 million coins and as more people in crypto as much every coin cost, it's simple. Also as you probably know, its's more and more difficult to mine new coins
Activity: 46
Because it is the gateway to alt coins and the coverage of mainstream media outlets also help a lot. People just know what it is.
Activity: 44
I guess aside from it is the original one, there is a higher demand for bitcoin since in most countries, it is the only coin that can be converted into the current currency. So I guess that is the main reason why it keeps on rising, the demand
Activity: 21
This thread started on November last year so definitely that time the price I agree is really higher than now. The concept of supply and demand affected pricing. This time the price tends to lower down maybe because the supply increases and the demand is quite lower
Pages:
Jump to: