Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 62. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is king of crypto market and base currency of this market. It's price is so high because its demand is more and supply is less. It is fastest growing crypto currency and it is first choice of people to invest in crypto. it is first digital currency which are having potential to gives you high returns in a short time.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Price Bitcoin is forced to grow it is the locomotive of the entire crypto market. Now the trends have changed and Bitcoin will not be so fast and without stops go up - he will constantly fluctuate.
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
I don't understand why it works that way.but everyone wants the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to become even more than now
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Bitcoin price is high because it is number one and safest investment of crypto currency market and every altcoin follow its. It has highest demand, popularity and face of this market and it is mother of blockchain. Its demand is growing very fast but supply is decreasing so everyone wants to buy it at any price.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Bitcoin was the first coin, and people first invested in it because there were no other COINS. It is still popular because of the relative stability of the exchange rate, although it has been argued recently.
Activity: 74
Because Bitcoin has taken on the role of a “safe haven” investment vehicle. Certain investments, such as Bitcoin and gold, become favored when markets are turbulent. This is because investors are looking for safe havens, because other investments, like stocks and options, simply appear to be too high risk to invest in.
Activity: 76
I hold the view that Bitcoin’s surging popularity, demand and growing awareness of the crypto market has all contributed to its unprecedented rise.
Activity: 238
In my opinion Bitcoin prices are the highest because Bitcoin is the first electronic currency to be released in the world of cryptography. The community is large and wide, the highest stability ...
Activity: 88
Bitcoin is the world's no. 1 cryptocurrency, the most popular on the Internet. It is an encrypted currency on the Internet. I think one more possibility is the whale hype.
Activity: 107
One of the main reason is rising interest in cryptocurrencies. Additionally, Bitcoin is extremely secure, using dual-sided cryptography for each transaction, and there is also only a finite amount ever in existence.
Merit: 1
In my opinion, the total supply of Bitcoin is limited to 21 million coins only, and as the demand increases with constant or decreasing supply, prices have to soar exponentially.
Activity: 100
I think there has been many positive comments coming on Bitcoin by Bill Gates, Peter Thiel (co-founder of Paypal) which are promoting its attractiveness. Some sources are also saying it to be more valuable than gold in coming time and some are also saying that its value will touch 10 million INR in 2–3 years.
Activity: 106
That Bitcoin market is giving handsome returns in short time making it more attractive as compare to stock market, thus funds are getting shifted from stock market to Bitcoin market making its value increase every day.
Activity: 113
The supply of Bitcoin is limited to 21 million, once all mined, there will not be further supply of it globally. On the other hands, demand of the same is increasing day by day and same is exceeding its supply, making its value increase every day.
Activity: 96
Oldest, most established community keeps Bitcoin going. As much as there’s huge infighting in the Bitcoin community, the truth is that it has a huge amount of support, both from development and non-technical resources. This means that any new community will have to compete with the sheer size and enthusiasm coming from this group. That’s not easy to replicate.
Activity: 84
The price of bitcoin has become so high because many people want to buy bitcoin, and buyers are more than sellers.
For the average person, Bitcoin is cryptocurrency. When I talk with people about this industry, I’ll say I’m in blockchain or cryptocurrency and they’re not sure what I’m talking about. Then I’ll say “Have you heard of Bitcoin” and the lightbulb goes off. Because people know Bitcoin so well, when they want to enter, that is the cryptocurrency they will naturally gravitate to.
Activity: 111
Bitcoin is one of the only cryptocurrencies globally to allow for fiat-to-cryptocurrency purchases. This means that someone with only cash can purchase BTC directly, but can’t do the same for other alt-currencies. Because of this, even people wanting to purchase another cryptocurrency will have to purchase BTC first, giving it a very powerful position.
Activity: 247
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency which is most easily known to people, it is more and more developers. which continues to develop bitcoin to make bitcoin steadily popular in comparison with other cryptoterms.
Yes, it is the first cryptocurrency, and the most important reason why bitcoin price so high because of its achievement and the ability to create something that is not duplicable in the digital world has enormous value.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
In recent years, the pressure of economic downturn has been large and the global economy has slowed down significantly. In this case, people tend to buy hedged investment products rather than investing money in consumer products or production areas. Bitcoin is a good place for investment.

As mentioned earlier, Bitcoin has a constant amount and is not controlled by the central authority, which means Bitcoin has a good reliability. In addition, Bitcoin can invest through the Internet, while the traditional investment threshold is relatively high, so the speed of capital to enter Bitcoin is particularly fast. Bitcoin prices have been less stable, which is also related to the nature of the fast-forward Internet. The current economic situation is prompting the rapid flow of capital into Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: