Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 95. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 03:06:41 PM
Bitcoin's price has started to increase because everybody started to use Bitcoin to increase and the value continues to increase for doing business in order to provide convenience on the internet.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 03:00:33 PM
Bitcoin is leading and popular coin,Its demand is more and investors are more but no maximum supply.This is reason Bitcoin price going increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
Bitcoin is most profit oriented coin and having attractive features which attract population to invest int and investor ratio increasing but supply is low this is reason its price going high.
Demand and supply smooth results price smooth,while demand is high but supply didn't meet the demand price go up.
for today I think that the demand for bitcoin is not very great, but everyone expect a huge rise in bitcoin prices. and how it relates to this, especially if you do not understand the meaning of this growth.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 19, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
Bitcoin is most profit oriented coin and having attractive features which attract population to invest int and investor ratio increasing but supply is low this is reason its price going high.
Demand and supply smooth results price smooth,while demand is high but supply didn't meet the demand price go up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
February 19, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
its price is high because it is a main unit of cryptocurrency.... and mostly usedd also...
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 19, 2018, 01:06:19 PM
Hello,
Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.
Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.
Cheers Smiley

I am very glad that Bitcoin now is growing. I was patient enough and kept my bitcoins in hard time. Now I am waiting for profits I will get. That’s really interesting thing how high Bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 308
February 18, 2018, 08:06:17 PM
Yes, Bitcoin is the original one, so is it superior. But, I'm not sure, that the situation with it price will be the same for far future. Everything is changes. And I think, we will see the other crypto coin which become more popular... but not now.
Activity: 98
February 18, 2018, 06:59:48 PM
The price of bitcoin is so high because bitcoin is the most powerful decentralize crypto currency. This is the king of all crypto currency why people prefer to buy bitcoin . People accepts bitcoin in many country wherein some people are not aware in altcoin.The price of bitcoin is so high because this is the first crypto currency. It's price are so high because of it's demand that caused of fixed supply.
In addition, the price of Bitcoin is so high because it is the cryptocurrency which there is the greatest demand in the market for.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
February 18, 2018, 06:49:02 PM
The price of bitcoin is so high because bitcoin is the most powerful decentralize crypto currency. This is the king of all crypto currency why people prefer to buy bitcoin . People accepts bitcoin in many country wherein some people are not aware in altcoin.The price of bitcoin is so high because this is the first crypto currency. It's price are so high because of it's demand that caused of fixed supply.
Activity: 196
February 18, 2018, 06:37:04 PM
Of course, bitcoin is a rather original coin and the price is not at all elevated. They are now trying to surpass it, but these are all unsuccessful attempts, but something in the future may appear and the original will appear.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
February 18, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
Because quite a lot of people believe in this coin. The more our community the higher the price will be to me it seems that this is not a very high price and there will be even more
Activity: 182
February 18, 2018, 02:29:24 PM
It is the "king" crypto after all. Most popular, etc.
Activity: 546
February 18, 2018, 02:27:16 PM
Probably this topic was created when bitcoin cost about $ 20,000 so now it's probably not worth talking about the price of bitcoin, because in general I'm seeing improvements in the market and prices are starting to rise, but why is sometimes the price very much fails, what do you think?
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
February 18, 2018, 12:05:23 PM
because people are more confident in investing in bitcoin than altcoin, hence the bitcoin price is very expensive
Yes, your right, Bitcoin price is very expensive but I believe its price does not yet reach to its peak price. It will become more expensive if all bitcoin is already mined, the popularity will continue across the world and the demand will much higher. If new investors will come and companies will accept bitcoin, this will impact the price of bitcoin and continue to rise again. People already found a different system that they will store their money which provides transparency and decentralized.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
February 18, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
lol bitcoin price is not expensive. mining a 1 bitcoin cost is around 7k usd.
think again is it expensive?
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 18, 2018, 11:57:43 AM
because people are more confident in investing in bitcoin than altcoin, hence the bitcoin price is very expensive
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
February 18, 2018, 11:54:00 AM
The simple and only true answer is because people have no idea where they put their money, they just think that is always going up up and they make money

I think you are not right. Most people know very well what are they buying. They are buying product with limited supply and high demand. As long as the supply stay low and the demand is growing, the price will raise.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
February 18, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
Its because of the marketcap and the limited supply of bitcoin so its normal that the price of bitcoin is so high. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency of all time so that there are many investing into it, the more investing the more the price increase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
February 18, 2018, 11:41:08 AM
The simple and only true answer is because people have no idea where they put their money, they just think that is always going up up and they make money
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 18, 2018, 11:23:47 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Bitcoin prices are very expensive because of the fewer amounts, but bitcoin is the most popular coin in crypto currency. bitcoin is much liked by investors in the world because the price continues to rise every year.
Pages:
Jump to: