Pages:
Author

Topic: Why its hard to attract investors - page 13. (Read 4207 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 30, 2019, 12:34:39 PM
Attracting an investors is not that hard but because of scammers who scammed most of the investors nowadays its getting harder and harder to attract them also they are hard to attract to promote a project because they have a lot of choices they are a lot of projects who can be seen that has a potential to grow in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030
September 30, 2019, 12:03:00 PM

Because when you invest in a project, it may be succesful,
it may have a great team and a perfect technology however, the investment reason is to get profit.
When it enters the market, those projects fail to have a good price and get dumped by people.
 Especially when they do bounties, investors lost about %90 of value.
 This is why many people avoid investing.
Besides, he's cheating people on a lot of fake projects.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596
hmph..
September 30, 2019, 10:58:12 AM

cannot do anything but to hold and wait for the complete recovery of the market.

But holding new born tokens or coins is too risky for investors. I am holding some new born tokens before, just make me lose my asset, not just 50%, but I have lost up 90%, then team of these projects becomes a scammer. I think, many of investors have a same experience as me. And now, they are just waiting and see until the find really promising projects with real products/services and team. Maybe this can be one of a kind of a many reasons why too hard to get investors in the current market.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
September 30, 2019, 10:57:11 AM
It is now hard to attract investors because people are now sick of the projects that are just good from the start. People now need a project that already prove itself that it is worthy to invest in. People doesn't want an all talk type of team of a cryptocurrency, they want an all work type of team that is getting the job done and providing result for them to be convinced that they should invest into that project.

It's hard to attract investors because of many projects failed and also because of the scammers, it's really hard to invest our money because scammers are always anywhere, investors will attract only if they see the real about the project .

Now a day, it is very hard to find the companies with a real product, of course, before ICO or IEO it is impossible to develop a product and it is hard to find which coin will generate revenue to the investors. That's why most of the community members are fed up with the ICO and started investing in IEO's.
why not possible. some projects already have prototypes of the platform and just run their products. it's not much, but projects like that are what investors are looking for. a visible market, and a large support community, of course, that is the first view of investors in a project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
September 30, 2019, 10:43:29 AM
Before investors are everywhere in crypto currency specially mid 2017 but everything change
Ico's started to boom in the internet, you can choose a lot
of ico that you like, but then started to change , there are ico that are scam, running with investors money in a snap, lending platforms also can be seen, the same happens they suddenly disappear
we have already have a very good market if there are no scammers
they change everything, now investors are so hesitant whenever there is a new coin that are good but they opted out because they think its a scam, I think we should find a way to lessen or better eliminate them for good.
The problem with regards to investors having a hard time to invest on ICO projects, in my opinion, is the situation at this moment. Well, last year, that's really the case, scam projects, but there are ways in order to avoid such problem. The main thing right now is market volatility. Most of the projects are failing and if not, results to either less profit or no profit at all. The time of the investors are being wasted and what's sad about this case is that, we, as investors and holders of cryptos, cannot do anything but to hold and wait for the complete recovery of the market.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 30, 2019, 10:35:04 AM
It is now hard to attract investors because people are now sick of the projects that are just good from the start. People now need a project that already prove itself that it is worthy to invest in. People doesn't want an all talk type of team of a cryptocurrency, they want an all work type of team that is getting the job done and providing result for them to be convinced that they should invest into that project.

It's hard to attract investors because of many projects failed and also because of the scammers, it's really hard to invest our money because scammers are always anywhere, investors will attract only if they see the real about the project .

Now a day, it is very hard to find the companies with a real product, of course, before ICO or IEO it is impossible to develop a product and it is hard to find which coin will generate revenue to the investors. That's why most of the community members are fed up with the ICO and started investing in IEO's.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 30, 2019, 10:31:52 AM
Investors did not attract to the projects because after the ICO's projects more successful after a year it turned into many projects imto scam so the investors tired to ICO's. I think the investors atracts to the IEO's project because in my personal experience I earn more money to the IEO's than the ICO because ICO lost most of money so that's  why I attract IEO now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 30, 2019, 10:21:10 AM
In any technology, there will be a scam. As in blockchain technology especially in Cryptocurrency. Many people utilize this technology to commit fraud. Even after the heyday of Crypto in 2017, crypto experienced poor conditions. Many investors lose money when investing in ICOS. ICO seems to be a field to commit fraud.

So it impacted until now many ICOS and IEO difficult to attract investors. But if a lot of IEO and ICO projects are real and able to make money. I am convinced that slowly investors will re-invest.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
September 30, 2019, 10:18:45 AM
It is true that scam projects have tarnished the overall crypto market to a maximum level that even good and genuine projects are finding it difficult to find investors and traders. So it is high time paying attention to the situation and seeking solution to it. We as bounty hunters should unite against scam projects by exposing them as soon as we find them.
Yes it is true that the worst effect from all of it indeed good projects or potential projects cannot be grow because investors aren't trust again to invest so they consider ICO globally bad for them and it's hard to find good solutions regarding these problems and i doubt upcoming projects can restore investors confident to invest again at crypto
it will be simple because when developers find out if ICO is no longer trusted and IEO is a good system they will switch to the IEO system. but when they saw what was happening, IEO did not develop well, in fact, only a few investors still believed in the new project. the development of new projects to get the chance to fight in the crypto market and make their platform a reality will be difficult if the state of the investment market is still the way it is now.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2019, 10:13:09 AM
It is true that scam projects have tarnished the overall crypto market to a maximum level that even good and genuine projects are finding it difficult to find investors and traders. So it is high time paying attention to the situation and seeking solution to it. We as bounty hunters should unite against scam projects by exposing them as soon as we find them.
Yes it is true that the worst effect from all of it indeed good projects or potential projects cannot be grow because investors aren't trust again to invest so they consider ICO globally bad for them and it's hard to find good solutions regarding these problems and i doubt upcoming projects can restore investors confident to invest again at crypto
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
September 30, 2019, 09:46:40 AM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
September 30, 2019, 09:39:45 AM
investors might works on joint cooperation as appealing use with customs on initial preference as developer gives with the design on future product or service to put on offers for the public audience as the indication on regional domestics of release with the offers on reference.

Activity: 330
Merit: 102
September 30, 2019, 09:32:44 AM
of course we understand this problem because ICO is inhabited by many fraudulent projects and irresponsible people, so investors don't want to join and they don't want to lose the investment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
September 30, 2019, 08:34:02 AM
Yes, we all accept this, There are different things that have led to the decline of investors for the usual ICO, One of them is security and legitimacy. That is why many are choosing to get the aid of crypto exchanges through what we now call IEOs. We should expect more ICO evolutions to come to light in the near future, with each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages.
There is also another reason and that is in the mid 2017 the developers were doing great marketing for their projects and they were doing seminars for that but now I am seeing that the developers do not want to spend any penny and just for the bounty or their created token they want everyone to work for them. Because of that they miss many platforms for their marketing which are very important to get the focus and attention of the investors.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
September 30, 2019, 08:29:45 AM
Yes, we all accept this, There are different things that have led to the decline of investors for the usual ICO, One of them is security and legitimacy. That is why many are choosing to get the aid of crypto exchanges through what we now call IEOs. We should expect more ICO evolutions to come to light in the near future, with each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages.
this is already starting to happen. I observe how some projects are already creating a new ICO format and they are raising money in this format. I am sure that 2020 will be completely different for the market for new projects
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 30, 2019, 08:05:39 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 30, 2019, 08:04:01 AM
Before investors are everywhere in crypto currency specially mid 2017 but everything change
of ico that you like, but then started to change , there are ico that are scam, running with investors money in a snap, lending platforms also can be seen, the same happens they suddenly disappear
they change everything, now investors are so hesitant whenever there is a new coin that are good but they opted out because they think its a scam, I think we should find a way to lessen or better eliminate them for good.

The only thing that can fix all this mess is to implement a much stricter regulation on ICO/IEO. For example, those devs of their upcoming project do need to have a permit first before they launch so that if ever something got out of hand or they purposely just want to make money and steal everything they have raised then they will be easily apprehended.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 30, 2019, 07:48:59 AM

My friend, you are so right.Many of the new arrivals were tricked by crooks.These people now hate cryptocurrencies because all they see is crime and theft.We can't blame them, but we have to continue to support beautiful projects.New investors gelecek.we just have to wait and always rely on this technology.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
September 30, 2019, 06:44:46 AM

You know why? It's because people started realising what ICOs truly are - absolutely crap.

Most of the ICO'd projects have absolutely no intrinsic value, and add no substance to what's already out there in the market. They simply regurgitate what has already been done by other projects, in hopes of raising more money for the founders.

In 2017, the markets were less mature and everyone was FOMOing, thus the ICO hype. The hype dying down is absolutely normal. Funding should NOT be that loose.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
September 30, 2019, 06:36:04 AM
Maybe some investors are still afraid to join this investment because they can still see the market movement is cannot be trusted and become more unpredictable like this current red performance in which looks like will never end. Most of them will become more extra careful now specially those who lose big during the bearish so maybe if the market is become stable then expect more of them will come back and invest again.
The cryptocurrency market will continue to fluctuate, so investors prefer silence and waiting for the right moment to enter.
The bear market is not always a frightening specter for some investors, they sometimes make it a momentum to gather large amounts of assets.
Pages:
Jump to: