Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Are Not Honest. - page 28. (Read 7984 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 05:19:07 AM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

As most businessmen says that Business won't get success if you won't lie..On this kind of this cruel world, it is really hard to spot those honest people so better keep them like a precious stone once you got them for they are already out of extinction Sad
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 04:49:39 AM
 Wink
people would not be honest because if everyone was honest, it would be angels, not people
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2017, 03:32:19 AM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
Trust is hard to earn and easy to lose. Early in the days, yes there was the gentlemen agreement, or the samurai code and so on. Those were the times, people and society was differently structured, but in our days, capitalism help to be a disloyal man. Everything is for  the money and incomes, assets and so on, it doesn't mater any more the person, his deeds and so on, except perhaps Japan. I remember a footage from a worker in telecommunication, after the tsunami, that they were at their work station voluntarily and when they were asked why are they at work and not home with their family (it was an European reporter) she answered that if she doesn't do her job thing gets worst. Can we find this kind of answer in the mainland?? Exactly, that is the problem but 10x God, we are bot all the same:) so you have to be positive, there are nice serious and loyal people out there, not many but they exist.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 02:41:52 AM
In my opinion, there are people who are dishonest or won't always tell the truth as they might be scared to be judged by other people. However, there also people who lies for their own selfish motives or to gain other people's approval. The worst kind of liars are the pathological ones who can lie to you with a straight face. Always test others people statements first before believing them to avoid getting deceived.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 26, 2017, 11:18:23 PM
People ate not honest because they have no concerns about how the other person will feel, and people are not honest because they are desperate to have or make it by all means.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
October 26, 2017, 10:24:42 PM
people sometimes are dishonest because maybe we are afraid to tell the truth, we are afraid that people will judge us by the way we do things we do in the past.
Activity: 58
October 26, 2017, 12:27:37 PM
Goodwill lies can bring some benefits, we will choose to disguise
Activity: 330
October 25, 2017, 10:32:58 AM
Still there are a lot of people honest in the world.Again many are dishonest because people want fame,money.People just want to get money and fame.
Activity: 252
October 25, 2017, 10:22:51 AM
this is Depend on what you mean by honest some say  you can cheat stupid , some say you can Scam unknown   ...............
Activity: 99
October 25, 2017, 10:03:51 AM
Maybe because they envy someone or maybe they pretend to be someone whom they couldn't be.
Most of dishonest peoples are the ones needed a lot of affection and care.
Because they don't trust themselves.
Or they do have something to cover of.
And they thought that there is a frofit of being dishonest.
Activity: 130
October 25, 2017, 09:31:58 AM
Yes, not all people are honest. Sometimes people lie because they dont want the problem to get worst.
Activity: 84
October 25, 2017, 09:16:14 AM
Well, not all people but SOME people. I think some people are not honest because of poverty. Some people if sees someone drop money, they didn't give it back because they need it
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
October 25, 2017, 08:38:47 AM

It is depends on the situation, a person is misleading because he/she trust to a wrong person who broke in his/her trust. There are many reasons why we lose our trust on someone, not just the problem they see, sometimes we are the problem. So we do not have to be so repressed, not to them sometimes to see the wrong, because the truth is we are the wrong. There are as many innocent people who have been blamed for breaking their trust and promises.
Activity: 84
October 25, 2017, 08:17:18 AM
Some dudes are unhonest because they do 1 thing.

They sells farts in jars, without even having  a  vending license.

Be attantive not to buy some. 😁
Activity: 126
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
October 25, 2017, 06:37:58 AM
Not always and not all. I believe it depends on the nature and upbringing. Plus probably circumstances can force us to do this.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
October 25, 2017, 06:27:35 AM
There are still many honest people in the world. There are many good people but there is a lot of numbers. People have gone astray for money. Kill each other for money. We all have more than greed for money so we can not trust each other. So the evil thing in us remains.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 25, 2017, 06:11:10 AM

first 5 years of your life will make you honest or not

so if you find homeless children , Breakup dads , died moms  always have many problem with society 
Not sure if it's the first five years, but childhood definitely heavily influences long-term behaviour. Teenage years are part of that though. But even then, people can still change as adults, even if that is very rare because changing habits can be difficult.
Activity: 52
October 25, 2017, 06:00:26 AM

first 5 years of your life will make you honest or not

so if you find homeless children , Breakup dads , died moms  always have many problem with society 
Activity: 303
http://aaacoin.us
October 25, 2017, 03:56:42 AM

The owner of McDonald's did a lot of his deals with suppliers with just a handshake. But still remember that he ripped off badly the initial two owners who started it all. So yes, you can do business on a handshake, but why would you??
Activity: 52
October 25, 2017, 03:09:48 AM
Whether we want to admit it or not, lying is a part of life. Each of us has told a lie or two, whether it was to:
Pages:
Jump to: