Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Are Not Honest. - page 32. (Read 7984 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 11:14:00 AM
Because they are greedy. But you can't judge all. Some of my friends are really honest.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
October 18, 2017, 10:55:42 AM
Sometimes because they are just liars. It is a hard questions. Sometimes because of the fear that they are not going to be confirmed in company. I think that it in my situation it is hard to be honest because neither than i know what i want actually. Sometimes it is described as dishonesty.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 09:54:09 AM
Maybe people are not honest because they are looking for profit from their lies , or they are less confident .
Activity: 92
October 18, 2017, 09:19:45 AM
people not being honest is something that has been in the works for a while, at the moment we see lawyers acting as intermediaries, but soon we'll see smart contracts handling all these disputes end-to-end, and there are already many services  that are working towards that way. Just think of it, instead of consulting someone which takes both time and money, you'll be able to simply put in plain words (fill a template) with whatever agreement/contract you want to make, and send it to the blockchain, where it will be stored forever after, without being altered. It's really significant, because it opens the door to so many possibilities that can't even be fathomed right now. Like doing a contract between two parties who speak another language, you'll be able to sign the contract (translated automatically by some software) in your language, while another counterparty will be able to do the same. So as you can see, you don't need honesty or trust to start with, just some smarts (to make sure to set up a contract before committing to anything) and you're in the clear.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
October 18, 2017, 08:39:39 AM
These days, yes many people can't be trusted anymore. Many people cannot be trusted or trustworthy anymore. But I think people are not honest or lied , because they're need to protect something or someone . They protect their career or they cant tell because maybe it can't hurt some feelings.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 18, 2017, 03:18:34 AM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

It is pretty obvious that today's generations are very dishonest becasue they do not have any moral principals . People say lies because they feel very comfortable when they say lies but somethings must be changed immediately..
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 01:20:27 AM
Maybe because we don’t want to burden people with what’s really on our minds, open ourselves up to judgment, or somehow upset them.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
DocTailor ICO:
October 18, 2017, 01:11:23 AM
it can happen all when this world there is no satan everywhere. Cheesy
and it's realy impossible. sometime people wants something more than others.
that's why they try to find the way.
whatever a good way or a bad way.
the maint point they get what they want.
i really daubt when whe do bussniss without sign.
everyone know the reason why ?
because the goverment needs it for finding the fact.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
October 17, 2017, 11:21:48 PM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

People are liars in nature. We have this survival instinct that we have to do that so we can survive or to prtotect purselves. But that is not an excuse, people are liars because they choose to lie and for most people lying has been an art for them that they have mastered it.
kie
Activity: 202
October 17, 2017, 07:57:12 PM
People become untrustworthy because they have an interest on things they want, they are afraid of something, people hope for higher expectation,  lying is naturally born with anyone.
Activity: 476
October 17, 2017, 07:55:02 PM
I think it is so save themselves. They would only do things like lying to save themselves from danger. For them it is a good thing because, yeah they can save themselves but the people around them will have a hard time to trust them once again. And now starts for that person on having less friends, less people who will believe him/her.
Activity: 434
October 17, 2017, 07:42:10 PM
My mindset is not to trust anybody just myself, because in this world, all people do sins, all people is not honest. They are not honest because they think that if they did not tell the truth, its just because its for themselve because all people is selfish.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
October 17, 2017, 05:51:29 PM
I dont think it means people are not honest in general but rather if given the chance to get out of something big that was a negative for people most people would choose that option. This doesnt mean we are all dishonest

but rather are looking out for ourselves as we should be. This is why I believe contracts are created because our word is not reliable enough but rather because papers in court can stand the test of time and honor.
Activity: 151
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!
October 17, 2017, 05:12:30 PM

I believe there is many people that is honest and fulfill they're words, the problem is that we (yes i include myself) are spread over the continents, so its very rare to find one another, as other users says, seems like the others are composed of different ingredients.
Would be awesome to create a city only for honest people
Would be an example for the entire human race
Would... if we should... so we could
Activity: 490
October 17, 2017, 05:10:38 PM
Well people are not honest because they have personal interest and motive and in order to get it they need to be dishonest or anything whatever it required.

This is correct, people tend to lie because they have some motives for doing that or maybe it is their job. To do such things to get what they want.

There are still people who lie for no reason. It's some kind of sickness. A person is lying and can not stop. I saw such a person. He contradicts himself and constantly confuses facts
Firstly there are such people, and here I completely agree with you, but we also need to take into account the fact that we have a life today that if not lied, then did not live.
Activity: 490
October 17, 2017, 05:09:00 PM
Well people are not honest because they have personal interest and motive and in order to get it they need to be dishonest or anything whatever it required.

This is correct, people tend to lie because they have some motives for doing that or maybe it is their job. To do such things to get what they want.

There are still people who lie for no reason. It's some kind of sickness. A person is lying and can not stop. I saw such a person. He contradicts himself and constantly confuses facts
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 17, 2017, 04:43:35 PM
People always lie because it does not give real joy.
the most powerless lie. their needs weaken them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 17, 2017, 04:19:21 PM
People can be honest but people think theirself for make money for better work for to get new car  and people need to say lie ,because of people are not honest  .But there are honest people too in the world and i have honest friends around me .Thanks for Got for it.
Activity: 53
October 17, 2017, 03:22:13 PM

Because they think that  to say and do are not the same things. For me, for example, it's very hard not to keep my word. It's very important what people think about me, whether they believe me or not. But on the other side our instinct is to keep ourself safety, that's why people lie. They are afraid to
be injured by another person. So, under the certain circumstances, we all don't keep our word.
Activity: 98
October 17, 2017, 02:39:06 PM
Sometimes some people are selfish so they did not tell the truth. But some people not telling the truth for good purposes. But sometimes it's not. They aren't telling the truth because they don't want others to know the truth.
Pages:
Jump to: