Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Are Not Honest. - page 30. (Read 7984 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 09:46:54 PM
As a human we are not perfect !!! Have bad lie and good lie,, being not perfect that’s why we are not honest at all  time ,but for me I never make any promise becouse I hate if I can’t do my promises to the person I’m promising with!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 09:29:53 PM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

People not honest, we can not see from one side only, they have their own reasons, maybe in our side they were liars, but my opinion they have good reasons, first maybe they not keep their words cause of the situation, cause of their business. dishonest people does not mean 100% unbelievable, I know in the business world of honesty and trust number one, many people can not be trusted, but we can try to give them one more chance, monitor its development, how do they start to change or not, if change then it is good they realize it, otherwise it would be dangerous if we continue, we should replace with others we can trust.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
October 22, 2017, 09:29:28 PM
Sometimes people are being dishonest because there are unexpected events that they need to hide and so they lie to cover up that issue.
Activity: 84
October 22, 2017, 01:25:32 PM
Come on, guys. Stop saying it's the human nature or whatever. They really say it that honesty is the best policy. When you can see whatever the dudes do wrong. Who can make you work with them again?

I mean if someone lies to you and tries to cheat you up - just leave the bastard alone, and who ever you know - they will finally do the same.

YEAH dudes - if you misbehave and being dishonest - in the long run it is the same story - you'll be left alone.

And for the cases no one can witness your lie  - there is BlockChain invented - so everybody will see it immediately....

Hail to the Progress :-)

Qft. Wish more people thought like this instead of hiding behind "human nature" excuses.

Thank you,  BTCMILLIONAIRE
Activity: 112
October 22, 2017, 01:02:08 PM
It all starts with one person messing up the party for everyone.  One unhappy, maybe doesn't get laid, no passion, or sadly someone who was raised unjustly.  Unfortunately I believe it stems from the structure of society itself.  A disconnect with the self and the outside world.  If everyone followed and was taught the golden rule while growing up I believe such an uninsured life  you speak of is possible.  The golden rule "Treat others as you would like to be treated".
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
October 22, 2017, 12:51:51 PM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
In my assessment, all people can do dishonesty. But of course that would depend in their personal interest, why? because sometimes we lied  to others for the sake of others benefits. Then some are not honest because they don't want to take the consequences of the thing what they've done wrong.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
October 22, 2017, 12:51:37 PM
Mainly people care about money. Nowadays they would do anything for money. So, honesty is just a word when comparing to money.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 22, 2017, 12:47:12 PM
Come on, guys. Stop saying it's the human nature or whatever. They really say it that honesty is the best policy. When you can see whatever the dudes do wrong. Who can make you work with them again?

I mean if someone lies to you and tries to cheat you up - just leave the bastard alone, and who ever you know - they will finally do the same.

YEAH dudes - if you misbehave and being dishonest - in the long run it is the same story - you'll be left alone.

And for the cases no one can witness your lie  - there is BlockChain invented - so everybody will see it immediately....

Qft. Wish more people thought like this instead of hiding behind "human nature" excuses.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
October 22, 2017, 12:21:23 PM
Its easy to answer why people are not honest because being honest is tough job and it need to sacrifice many thing that's why people are not honest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 11:46:23 AM
I think it depends on the individual, there are still many honest people in this world, I believe that
Activity: 24
October 22, 2017, 11:23:16 AM
because sometimes, they need to protect themselves from the other things or the other people .
Activity: 336
October 22, 2017, 11:09:12 AM
for me some people are sometimes dishonest because of the fear of being judge by the things they have done. Or some times being dishonest is a way for them not to hear someone in that right moment.

Still people are dishonest if they want to deceive other people and get other people's money. All these cases can not become a weighty reason for lying. It is necessary to live honestly
Activity: 82
October 22, 2017, 10:36:48 AM
for me some people are sometimes dishonest because of the fear of being judge by the things they have done. Or some times being dishonest is a way for them not to hear someone in that right moment.

Activity: 84
October 22, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
October 21, 2017, 08:06:46 AM
peoples are born to be greed. no one care to somebody if the greed controlled the body. Dishonest peoples are everwhere in this planet. So be careful otherwise you will be a victim.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 21, 2017, 06:40:26 AM

We can’t generalize that all people are not honest. There are even kinds of dishonesty. Like dishonest for self, because one is embarrassed about himself, but that doesn’t make him not trustworthy. Right?
Depends on what that person is being embarrassed about. If that person would cause problems for others by not speaking up I wouldn't trust them with anything in the future.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 21, 2017, 05:47:09 AM

We can’t generalize that all people are not honest. There are even kinds of dishonesty. Like dishonest for self, because one is embarrassed about himself, but that doesn’t make him not trustworthy. Right?
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 21, 2017, 05:05:11 AM
... because they choose to,  though they know it isn't right, still they choose to give in to dishonesty coz somehow they want to take advantage, they want the best for for themselves first, before anything.
Activity: 152
October 20, 2017, 03:18:48 AM
A person should not be too honest it's extremely true but not totally lie. Bit honest when needed and bit liar when that's needed. It depends on the situation is.

Activity: 22
October 20, 2017, 02:43:57 AM
for me,there are some people who are not honest because of their personal interests as they prefer to cultivate to others. I think it's better to don't trust easily.
Pages:
Jump to: