Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Are Not Honest. - page 34. (Read 7984 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 10:48:19 AM
people don't mean to be dishonest.. it's just circumstances that force them to honnor their commitments or not. If someone gets in a difficult situation and they're between honoring their word or not, they might choose not to, depending on their circumstance. It's really a tricky situation which no one feels comfortable being in, but we've all been through something similar and it's important to learn out of such things
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 16, 2017, 09:49:48 AM
Because most of the people are in search of short cuts or you can say they want to get rich/famous over night. Most of the person that are in search of short cuts are not honest but it's not 100%. You may find an honest person as well.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 08:49:00 AM
I wonder everybody is liar recently.In fact I want to live old time. People comments self benefit
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 16, 2017, 08:18:55 AM
Now a days some people are not honest it because selfish decision and hiding the fact like in our government full of corruption in my country
It's really hard to found a honest people.. 
People become dishonest because of sin. They tell a lie for their own sake for their own good and self motives. Maybe they want to be famous without knowing they are hurting anyone.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 07:58:49 AM
Now a days some people are not honest it because selfish decision and hiding the fact like in our government full of corruption in my country
It's really hard to found a honest people.. 
Activity: 80
October 16, 2017, 07:22:47 AM
nowadays some people  need to use white lies in order to relieve someones feeling. you need to hide the truth. words are powerful especially when someone is not in the state of mind. they tend to harm themselves and worst it will taken away their life.

but remember, truth will set you free. its better to slap in the face with truth than to kiss with a lie. white lie still a lie.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
October 16, 2017, 06:55:46 AM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
Maybe they are scared or not happy what they are now or they are hiding about his/her self. I think some people are not honest because they are selfish and they only want to be famous. And some people use for their own security or safety for their lives.
Activity: 51
October 16, 2017, 01:44:15 AM
I think, some people are not honest because they think that it is okay to not tell the truth to not hurt others. But some people not telling the truth for their own safety.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 15, 2017, 10:00:24 PM
There are people who is honest but they are few of them. Nowadays there are people who are dishonest , most people to be exact are have a sweet and encouraging mouth. Do not believe what people says , like the saying , do not trust words , trust actions. Many people are being scammed by the sweet words of most people . Dishonest people are like thieves , and liers. Its difficult to trust anyone this days if you do not know the person personally.
Activity: 112
October 15, 2017, 09:52:37 PM
Hardly found even no honest man. Because the nature is human nature, it's just that we are able or not to avoid that trait. We are honest or lie for some reason, of course every human behavior is based on certain reasons that make them lie. Nevertheless, we must continue to keep positive thoughts to the other people in order to establish a good relationship. As for doing business with a letter of agreement, it's just a way to maintain mutual trust with business partners, not to say no believe.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 15, 2017, 09:02:16 PM
Dishonesty is the way that is used to obtain salvation from a problem, but the salvation we gain from dishonesty is only momentary salvation. Dishonest will only save time bombs, bombs that one day can explode at any time, which means it just harbored the problem and will explode even more.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
October 15, 2017, 08:36:38 PM
Imagine when your born and your mother starts to feed you and when your hungry you cry
and your mother comes with food then i can imagine we start to learn how to manipulate
our parents for food by crying so then we learn how to LIE..

But always programmed because the crying noise to manipulate..

MARY the baby crying feed it..
Now what if he just GREEDY <<
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
October 15, 2017, 08:22:52 PM
Job interview ..
I run marathons  Cheesy

Also give me free time to the old age pensioners in my street i go the shops for them and i hug trees
also once carried 2 men on me back for 1 mile for charity ..

Oh did i mention i got 7 A stars as well ..

DID I GET THE JOB?.. Grin

Your born not HONEST ..
Programmed in you to get ahead to lie cheat anyways to get what you want..

Ask a young child to lie for a sweet and 9 out of 10 times they lie..
All for a sweety Grin..

Now add it to jobs and what not ..
Even down to doing a business deal ..

Oh some guy wants to buy it when you know he doesn't ..
All to get ahead programmed in to all life..

Even plants have their own tricks to get ahead..
October 15, 2017, 07:54:05 PM
cause its in our nature. All of us has sin. Thats why some people find some alternative to avoid dishonest people. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
October 15, 2017, 01:06:57 PM
Honest is not something he could easily , honest will determine who we are , honesty is something very expensive and not owned by everyone
Firstly, if you want to start a thread make sure it's written properly for all to understand. WTF does that first part mean?
Secondly, they say there aren't dumb questions, but this one is childish for sure. What are you, 10?
People are not honest because sometimes truth hurts and they don't want to be the ones to throw it in another person's face.
Activity: 106
October 15, 2017, 12:36:47 PM
Because we are trying to do what's better for us and not for the others
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
October 15, 2017, 12:05:10 PM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

is it trust or morality ?  Lack of morality is the main reason. Profit more important than integrity and character...

Activity: 336
October 15, 2017, 12:00:34 PM
Honesty is the best policy but all peoples are not honest.because honestly time pass is so difficult to humans life.If you makes your life more happy and comfortable you must need more money. But If you earn more money honestly it's so difficult for you.so earning more money people try to wrong way.
copper member
Activity: 346
October 15, 2017, 10:46:20 AM
honesty is not always disclosed, especially in business matters, in the business it takes a good commitment, not only can believe in words, good commitment and the power of law is the basis of cooperation in any business, it will need a signature on a contract of cooperation between the two parties as a form of lawful commitment to maintain honesty between the two parties in business, if only using words spoken for a moment will not have the power of law.
Merit: 102
October 15, 2017, 02:57:04 AM

Well you can just say you're honest and trustworthy, but that's just heresay. What if I was an investor in my early years and you said I can trust you so I didn't gave you contracts and papers and then all of a sudden, you backed-out because the problem was 'too big for you to handle' even though you said I can trust you. Now that's problem. You become a problem on its own.

That's why we need physical honesty through the papers, lawyers, and witnesses. People cannot afford a heresay from people who say they're trustworthy and don't need lawyers, paperworks, and witnesses to do business.
Pages:
Jump to: