Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Are Not Honest. - page 36. (Read 7984 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 100
Crypto and blockchain writing service
October 13, 2017, 07:41:42 AM
If I'm dishonest like tell a lie or sorts, I am very restless and sometimes sleepless. Beats me how folks sit somewhere and plan how to cheat others and are glad doing it. It seems our compositions as humans vary. One person's conscience blames them so they want to do the right thing, another suppresses his conscience ank keeps doing what's wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
October 13, 2017, 07:23:48 AM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

Because words are wind being released from our mouths.

What matters is actions, not words.

If a person has dealt previously in trustworthy manner, he's more likely to continue acting so.

If he hasn't, he most probably won't.

Actions matter, not words.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 07:19:22 AM
Well people are not honest because they have personal interest and motive and in order to get it they need to be dishonest or anything whatever it required.
Activity: 291
Merit: 19
If there's something to be written...
October 13, 2017, 07:04:39 AM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
Pages:
Jump to: