Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 68. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
October 11, 2018, 04:16:40 AM
My initial reason for choosing to invest in cryptocurrency was to act as a hedge against what I saw as a worsening fiscal policy from the world central banks in 2015. I was pretty sure the US$ was on the verge of imploding, which to data has not happened however in the mean time I have seen the value of what I put into Bitcoin increase 1,200%.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
October 11, 2018, 04:07:56 AM
A lot of people are here only for quick money, but with every hype the more adepts staying in crypto for idea of new decentralized world and helps to build this world.
I think Crypto is not a new world, and this is a development of the digital world that we have long followed. now crypto gives many benefits to people, that's what makes more and more people believe and make their own crypto.

Cryptocurrency is not a new thing / new world, but it's still relatively new especially for the financial world, try to compare it with other currencies for example fiat.
Because cryptocurrency is very efficient and effective compared to fiat currency, which now tends to be played by banks or governments with a set of rules and certain restrictions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 03:59:25 AM
Those that bought and earn cryptocurrency are those who believe in alternative system of payment and a different type of economy that is different from the one in operation.  They want an economy that reward there effort without devaluing it.  They want just and equal system that do not give undue advantage to postions and it's not debt based.
Activity: 348
October 11, 2018, 03:50:39 AM
A lot of people are here only for quick money, but with every hype the more adepts staying in crypto for idea of new decentralized world and helps to build this world.
I think Crypto is not a new world, and this is a development of the digital world that we have long followed. now crypto gives many benefits to people, that's what makes more and more people believe and make their own crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
October 11, 2018, 03:47:38 AM
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 07:47:29 PM
in my opinion, people choose Cryptocurrency, that is, they know that shipping between countries is very fast and the cost is very economical, can invest or seek profit in it, both in the short and long term.

Activity: 644
October 10, 2018, 06:34:22 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Personally I choose cryptocurrency because it really help me a lot. Incomes to my financial needs, I can support myself and sometimes I can save money too. When I engaged in crypto I realized that there are lots of ways to earn money you just need to find a way or make a strategy for it. Crypto is really convenience to used because almost countries have an access to the internet and they are aware when it comes to technology.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 10, 2018, 06:17:47 PM
People choose cryptocurrency because it is very simple way to earn money without any investment in sector of airdrops and social media. It is latest and digital technology of 21st century. Nowadays maximum peoples like cashless technology. In cryptocurrency no limit of work.

I agree with this. People wanted to have an instant life that is why people tends to love the use of cryptocurrency or the digital currency. We can say that the future is the cryptocurrency, it is the new face of the currency. And also with cryptocurrency we can generate high profit without doing much effort.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 10, 2018, 06:09:17 PM
I think the reason is pretty simple. In the crypto market, everyone has the same conditions and the opportunity to earn. Everyone has easy access to knowledge about cryptocurrencies, as well as the ability to start earning.
Then everything will depend only on the skills of each person and his luck.
Activity: 210
October 10, 2018, 06:07:05 PM
I think that cryptocurrency attracts so many people today because of its availability and the big amount of money in this area. But maybe, in the future, cryptocurrency will be a common thing for all of us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 10, 2018, 04:27:45 PM
My personal reason is that cryptocurrency everywhere and everytime accesible is. When you need to sent a payment with you bank you need to wait a few hours in average after the payment received, sending a payment in the weekend is an important example.
Activity: 462
October 10, 2018, 03:43:54 PM
Everyone can become a cryptoinvestor if they find something special in the blockchain and believe that the blockchain should have a real application and benefit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 6
October 10, 2018, 03:28:24 PM
Yes it's easy to make money by trading and participating in digital currency projects
Activity: 630
October 10, 2018, 03:19:41 PM
there is also a third reason - but this year it’s not really possible to take it into account - a quick source of income, as it was written here, without much effort .. I think it will happen again soon. and crypto rushed even more people !!
Perhaps such a large flow of users of cryptocurrency will not be anytime soon, as it happened in previous years. Today, a cryptocurrency business is already developing as a business, and not as a pr-action, in order to attract more new users.
Activity: 350
October 10, 2018, 03:02:43 PM
Well you can profit it and learn new things about how world it is works but I guess it was destined that you need to learn about this crypto that's why we here.
Yes, the main reason behind people choosing cryptocurrency is because of its profitable criteria. Another most important reason behind this topic is cryptocurrency decentralised nature. Because of this its user experience an freedom in cryptocurrency job. Another thing is cryptocurrency provide a lot of way to earn money from it and also it is trusted regularly source of income too. Cryptocurrency another biggest advantages is its online money transaction facility which is also use for international transaction too.
I agree everything is true, as long as there are no taxes, which is not a source of investment, for example, if you save for retirement!...
October 10, 2018, 03:00:54 PM
there is also a third reason - but this year it’s not really possible to take it into account - a quick source of income, as it was written here, without much effort .. I think it will happen again soon. and crypto rushed even more people !!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 03:00:01 PM
Well you can profit it and learn new things about how world it is works but I guess it was destined that you need to learn about this crypto that's why we here.
Yes, the main reason behind people choosing cryptocurrency is because of its profitable criteria. Another most important reason behind this topic is cryptocurrency decentralised nature. Because of this its user experience an freedom in cryptocurrency job. Another thing is cryptocurrency provide a lot of way to earn money from it and also it is trusted regularly source of income too. Cryptocurrency another biggest advantages is its online money transaction facility which is also use for international transaction too.
October 10, 2018, 02:58:24 PM
My opinion is that people vibrate crypto - like me, is it also human?) For two reasons - the first opportunity to invest in a new fast-growing market! the second is not just a market, it is future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
October 10, 2018, 02:52:35 PM
Well, there was a time when every single euro you put into BTC got multiplied by the factor of 222,222x if held long enough. Crypto was the way to just multiply your monthly paycheck like 10x with a week or even better. Basically, it was a way to make money with really low effort.

Miners were basically "printing" money in their garages and homes (was one of them, good times Smiley). Everyone wants to live a better life and money is often the thing that gets that going.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 02:50:17 PM
People choose crypto currency because it is a good way of earning money and earning huge profits. You can earn a lot of money within a shirt time. Others choose it because of faster transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: