Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 69. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
October 10, 2018, 02:42:04 PM
I think there are a lot of benefits from the world of Crypto, that is because of the advantages Crypto has, for example, there are so many people who benefit from the very volatile nature of Crypto, I think that is what makes people interested.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 02:12:17 PM
people  choose  cryptocurrency  in order  to  earn   money  in  a  short  and  without  much  afford so all will choose  why not to choose i can ask ... Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
October 10, 2018, 02:09:09 PM
for the majority, this is an opportunity to gain super-profit in a short period of time, few people are fans, and therefore they study this area
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 10, 2018, 01:58:29 PM
Unfortunately, often people choose cryptocurrency because they just want to make money. Previously, people believed in cryptocurrency, in the idea itself. If this continues, there will not be enough money for everyone.
Activity: 364
October 10, 2018, 01:51:15 PM
People uses cryptocurrency as an investment hoping the price rises in the future. Some uses crypto as a medium of payment, sending large amount of money for a lower transaction fee.

It's very simple everyone join this forum only to earn money. Well few invest and make profit, few post and make profit and few by exchanges this is how it goes these days. Your efforts and hardworking skills gives you money.
Activity: 700
October 10, 2018, 01:43:54 PM
For a long time, the cryptocurrency market made it possible to get good profits.
I sure this is the main reason why people choose cryptocurrencies and work in the market and why we are stay here.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
October 10, 2018, 01:42:41 PM
People choose cryptocurrency as they make great investment assets. The coins are decentralised in nature and hence are not bound to any rules and regulations by any government. Also, they can be used to make transactions throughout the world which are secure as the information of the sender and recipient are kept private due to the coin's corresponding blockchain. This has opened a whole new possibility of a digital, cashless society which makes investment in the coins, an interesting choice.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 10, 2018, 01:28:03 PM
there are some people who choose crypto for their own benefit, including me, because basically people will not be interested in crypto if it is not profitable, therefore I really appreciate people who want to think about the interests of others in their own way, and one of them is you
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 01:27:14 PM
I choose cryptocurrency because I can paybills faster without the hassle of queue and you can do fast transactions online 24/7. Cryptocurrency can be used worldwide. There are may ways to earn too. Trading, peer to peer transactions and investing on ICOs. There are many altcoins that are profitable. Investing on a great project leads to big profits also.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 10, 2018, 01:26:59 PM
This is a good and the main thing is fast way to have extra money and get rich in the future without special knowledges for many people
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
People uses cryptocurrency as an investment hoping the price rises in the future. Some uses crypto as a medium of payment, sending large amount of money for a lower transaction fee.
Activity: 238
October 10, 2018, 01:20:46 PM
Hi, I think that you need to completely switch to cryptocurrency trading. Now there are many payment systems on the blockchain.
Activity: 269
October 10, 2018, 12:58:15 PM
Maybe people choose crypto because they know the advantages of crypto and crypto will be used as an easy means of exchange besides fiat currency, they already know the potential of crypto in the future and they have benefited from crypto, so they chose Crypto as long term investment. The cryptocurrency mission is very good and will be used as a currency in the future. If that all happens then the price of bitcoin will continue towards the moon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 12:46:44 PM
if I think people choose kropto, it's especially easy to transact between countries and in trade or business and it is very cost-effective when they ship via blokchain.

besides making it easy to transact using blockchain, crypto was chosen because crypto is the fastest way to make money easy. we just need to invest in a coin and run it properly, surely the benefits will come to us.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 10, 2018, 12:40:32 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

yes! i agree that it opens new perspectives even for those who wasn't likely to get a "normal" job. finally stereotypes are being demolished and each can get money the way it's more convinient to him
Activity: 434
October 10, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

some people thijk that it is the easiest way to get money but i know that it is wrong as there are so many difficulties you will face here
Activity: 434
October 10, 2018, 12:28:29 PM
Cryptocurrencies are the best and fastest way to make money (of course if you know how to do it). People choose to invest in cryptocurrencies because they want to make a profit and now while the market is at the bottom, every beginner sees in this their chance for a successful investment.
Activity: 401
October 10, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
if I think people choose kropto, it's especially easy to transact between countries and in trade or business and it is very cost-effective when they ship via blokchain.

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
I believe it's because cryptocurrency is one tool that could be used to make an investment and it has the potential to give use many profit, but to be remember we also need to choose carefully and wisely, so we won't regret it in the future.
Activity: 672
October 10, 2018, 12:09:37 PM
Probably because cryptocurrency is a new gold and today many understand that cryptocurrency can rise very seriously in price, so now cryptocurrency is driving many crazy, but this is a temporary process, because progress cannot be stopped
Pages:
Jump to: