Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 18. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
June 22, 2018, 07:11:06 AM
I do agree with you specially nowadays our technology gets even more advanced than before. And people don't believe in crypto because most of them think of it as a scam and don't have any trusts with it.But if most of the cryptos proved that they are worthy to invest with, I'm sure people will have their trust with crypto sooner.

We cannot blame them if they feel that way that they don't have a full trust to crypto currency because we all know that anywhere scam really existed but the thing is you have to make sure and do some research first for your own benefit.

true if they dont feel so safe here then they must dont like this crypto cause they think that this is just a waste of time that is why a people that only who has to believe in bitcoin are the one who can actually see the essence of how useful is this for.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 07:08:48 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Many do not understand about crypto. and also because a lot of scams on behalf of Bitcoin, So many people do not care about crypto.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
June 22, 2018, 06:39:32 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
because they know nothing about it. cryptocurrency is not easy to understand unless you do some study and research even a little information about it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 06:09:56 AM
The most common reason why people do not believe in crypto currency is that they simply do not care about crypto currency. They say that they do not need digital currencies and are not interested.
For now they will say it like that, but if the fees for transactions with the banks are more expensive and reach hundreds of dollars then I'm sure that they will rethink to look for other payment alternatives.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 05:55:03 AM
People which think that, probably lost money in stupid projects. Every user which have any knowledge know this like you and still waiting when price will growth. Most of people are not ready to start with crypto so do not worry about their, just focus on own problems
Activity: 30
June 22, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
They are scared that it's only a digital money and you have no physical money holding like those fiat money. But if they learned what crypto is and how great it is, for sure they will prefer to use this as their future mode of payment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 05:14:33 AM
I absolutely agree with you, but among my acquaintances there are a lot of those who have gone bankrupt on crypto currency because of hasty actions, now they do not want to do it for a new one!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
June 22, 2018, 05:09:54 AM
I don't blame neither do I get worried a bit about people who may not believe in crypto.
As a matter of fact is it everyone that believe in God.
So, it is a matter of choice.
Many felt any money made online is scam or fraud
Some felt it is a ponzi scheme
Some felt it won't be cashable
So,they could not attempt it and took no positive mind towards it.
Activity: 32
June 22, 2018, 05:00:59 AM
Its just one option because their blind vision, I didnt see anyone that has good vision and hate crypto all people with bright vision are supporting cryptocurrency and they belive in future of crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 04:52:35 AM
I do agree with you specially nowadays our technology gets even more advanced than before. And people don't believe in crypto because most of them think of it as a scam and don't have any trusts with it.But if most of the cryptos proved that they are worthy to invest with, I'm sure people will have their trust with crypto sooner.

We cannot blame them if they feel that way that they don't have a full trust to crypto currency because we all know that anywhere scam really existed but the thing is you have to make sure and do some research first for your own benefit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 03:08:22 AM
Many people are still afraid of crypto because of the negative issues by media and people around. We know that the issues says that crypto is full of illegal thing. This is used to make transaction with the terrorist. Crypto is easy to be used for illegal transaction or money laundry. people are also afraid because they may lose their all money in some hours only in crypto. Yeah, they only see it from the negative sides. They don't think it from the positive. Moreover, negative side in crypto can be ignored.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 03:05:28 AM
One of the best things about Crypto, is that it's international. Even communist dictators, can no longer control the supply of money. They can no longer can control what people buy.
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 03:02:44 AM
They do not believe because they just know shit about crypto.
My friends use to be like that then they learn more they got in immediately.
Activity: 93
June 22, 2018, 02:43:48 AM
Most people don't trust passwords because they don't understand blockchains. They fear that the new technology is a hoax. Bitcoin's rise to 20k is amazing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 10:37:22 PM
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 10:22:59 PM
The most common reason why people do not believe in crypto currency is that they simply do not care about crypto currency. They say that they do not need digital currencies and are not interested.
Activity: 19
June 21, 2018, 10:10:57 PM
theres a lot of reasons for that people still doubt cyrpto some are still lack of knowledge about crypto
also they are scared that its only a digittal money and it had no physical money and also theres a lot of scams in crypto world
Cryptocurrency will be the next hit and a thing in the near future
Activity: 107
June 21, 2018, 10:10:13 PM
There is a lot of reasons for that. Just like people are still feeling doubt about that, lack of knowledge about education of cryptocurrency. That's the main reason why those are still not believe in the crypto. But the majority of bankers even IMF has considered crypto as serious competitor to the bankers. Soon more and more people will know about that
because they have not felt the benefits gained when running a business on the Cryptocurrency market. so many people think they are not getting anything on the Cryptocurrency market. so many are avoiding, but this is the wrong decision.
Activity: 14
June 21, 2018, 09:56:10 PM
Some people don't believe in crypto because there is no awareness of trading in our country and they think that it is fraud if some people trade and share their proofs with others that by trading we received our money it is not fraud if we tell like that then people will start believing in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 09:52:21 PM
There is no reason why I do not believe in cryptocurrency as its value gives me a lot, some people do not believe in crypto because they do not understand it yet this a reason  people don’t believe in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: