Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 19. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 21, 2018, 09:25:06 PM
i think its because more people are standing in words of to see is to believe, ? they want to see fruits first before entering this line. that's what i experienced when im making topic about crypto in our friends conversation Cheesy but i don't care as long as i've spread the words of crypto it's up to them !
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 09:23:42 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

Those people who do not believe on cryptocurrency just have a bad experience with trading or maybe in their countries, bitcoins is a symbol of scam or like pyramid scheme and they are just spreading a fake news which everyone is being affected.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 09:22:34 PM
There are several factors why people doesn't believe in crypto. First people are afraid to embrace and accept the new system it takes time for them to realize and accept it. Second is, because of the mass media their mind set are changing because on the fake news that they are reading. Third, is they are afraid because it is online where hackers nd scammers are active. And lastly thehave no knowledge about it they have no really interest in learning crypto.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 09:10:11 PM
The general public isn't aware of the concept of cryptocurrency yet, and as they lack awareness there is no exponential growth/use of cryptocurrency in today's world.
people will have trust in cryptocurrency when the governments of all countries don't put a ban on bitcoin.
Activity: 252
June 21, 2018, 08:47:10 PM
I think this is because people are used to not to believe and trust something which is unknown for them and also they're too lazy to study and go deep in Cryptocurrencies world...
Those people really don't believe cryptocurrency and blockchain technology because they are the people which is not really in technology and they don't really want to learn because they still believe in those traditional and I hope they will change what they believe in.
Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 21, 2018, 06:28:43 PM
 I think this is because people are used to not to believe and trust something which is unknown for them and also they're too lazy to study and go deep in Cryptocurrencies world...
Activity: 56
June 21, 2018, 03:48:53 PM
In my opinion people are still lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency. That's the main reason why those are still not believe in the cryptocurrency market. A lot of bankers has considered crypto as serious competitor. In the near future more and more people will open their eyes. What about ICOs guys? Who read the article on Medium about Kelvin Blockchain? The big winner for july? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 10:49:08 AM
I think this is very normal. A new thing must have met with the opposition of many people. When the world had the first car, people riding the horse thought it was a hazard. But the fact is that cars have changed humans. So I don't think that cryptocurrencies are stupid!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 06:20:04 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Not only the potential is great, but the risk also. Many people who still do not know how to invest in crypto, the minimal knowledge they make make their own perception of cryptocurrency without knowing what exactly crypto is. so their fears are limiting themselves.
Activity: 182
June 21, 2018, 06:10:36 AM
People dont believe in crypyo because they dont know the advantages from crypto. And maybe the never prove or try to get profit from crypto.
Activity: 518
June 21, 2018, 06:08:34 AM
There are lots of reason why people don't believe in crypto maybe they don't have that knowledge regarding crypto currency, in investing and holding it for a long time to have a big profit and they are not patient enough to wait.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 05:13:36 AM
because maybe they didnt have much experince then already try to invest on some ico, then they got loss their capital for that token and they get dissapointed so in the end they blame crypto itself and say never believe again with crypto, but actually they still play on crypto and never turn back on crypto, lol.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 05:11:32 AM
I dont even care about this matter but I simply think that people do not believe in crypto-currencies, because they have little knowledge and experience
Activity: 204
June 21, 2018, 03:01:41 AM

I think if they did not agree because of those who haven't tried to learn how crypto makes money. If they find out the results obtained are very much sure they will believe and try to make it as the currency of the future.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
June 21, 2018, 03:00:33 AM
Its not that the don't believe its Just like every comedians rule book, leave the stage wfhile everybody is laughing and having a good time

So people pull out when the ly have made some money then those that have not used it before and don't believe in crypto are likely to be thinking using crypto is breaking the law
Activity: 115
June 21, 2018, 02:56:29 AM
There are many reasons why you don't believe in cryptocurrency. Ordinary people will feel that the credibility of the cryptosystem is low, because the cryptocurrency is virtual and the price is very unstable. Like this year's encryption market.
cr7
Activity: 364
June 21, 2018, 02:51:48 AM
There are factors why many people still don't believe in cryptocurrency. One of it is their lack of knowledge and another one is news. Many of the news tackles only about cryptocurrencies negative contents like scam and it affects those people who have lack of knowledge about it.
If we take the last half of the year, the fear of investing in cryptocurrency is high among people. In ICO there are many scams, and bitcoin does not grow but only falls...
Activity: 197
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 21, 2018, 02:45:22 AM
For me not all people have the guts to risk time and effort on crypto. Yes, I agree the potential of crypto is great, but still, it's just a matter of luck for me, So doing research first before joining crypto is wise decision..
Activity: 210
June 21, 2018, 02:28:22 AM
There are factors why many people still don't believe in cryptocurrency. One of it is their lack of knowledge and another one is news. Many of the news tackles only about cryptocurrencies negative contents like scam and it affects those people who have lack of knowledge about it.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 02:26:08 AM
The crypto stock has made a lot of money for people. Prices were constantly rising. That's why the crypto stock market was very popular.
Prices have fallen sharply and many people have lost a lot of money. That's why they started to be scared. People do not believe in the stock market because the prices are not as high as the old ones.
Pages:
Jump to: