Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 16. (Read 11254 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 04:32:02 PM
Is true that we have many ICOs out there and many want to create their own coin simply because they are greedy and only want money for luxury life , though many have good aim to create something useful for human use and providing soution to human problem but many also are just in for scam and run away with investors money, did you just say wasting their time , lol, I don't think so cause they have target and don't have anything to loss ,just that I use to pity the investors that fall trapped in their net .
Activity: 70
September 13, 2018, 04:25:55 PM
People want to create their own product. The same as people create their own sites, and then the site brings in revenue.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:19:39 PM
because this is the new type of technology and people are curious about this type of technology. and they want money of course.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 02:46:41 PM
They probably want to make money on it. Maybe they will succeed and they will become billionaires or start a new era in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 77
September 12, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
It turns out that the guys do not understand anything and only because of the open source they can create something too similar to the usual fraudulent project.
Activity: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:03:20 AM
Mostly to make money I expect, so easy to make your own token on the ethereum network or a few others.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 11:01:41 AM
i am convinced that 99% of all altcoins were only made for the devs to make money with them. only 1% of all altcoins brings something new and useful. making money is the main reason why we see new altcoins almost every day.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 10:59:15 AM
Fast lane, they want to be CEO and make there own money.  No one wants to be a servant all his life. Think big
Activity: 420
September 12, 2018, 10:53:07 AM
Today crypto market is a very huge market in the world and it is spreading day by and people are taking lot of interest in this market and it very profitable market so for take  profit people are creating coins and coming in the crypto market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
September 11, 2018, 04:07:17 PM
For me the reason behind why people try to create their own coins it because they are thinking that if they make their own coins they will be profitable enough in this kind of business and industry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 10:18:31 AM
many decided to create their own and something big, that's a lot of coins, just a lot of people who cheat

They are trying to make their own coins thinking that maybe by creating their own makes them earn more bigger and lessen the risk, without even thinking of loosing all their investments, because they never know if they can earn or not.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2018, 02:52:07 AM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
to gain profit, they are simply creating a coin to run an ico which will lead to crowdfunding and if they do that, they have the largest part of the funds, they can use it to anything they want.
Activity: 147
September 11, 2018, 01:52:30 AM
Turns out the process can be a complicated, time-consuming legal juggernaut with a high rate of failure for investors and creators. A recent report found nearly half of last year's ICOs failed to raise enough funding or went out of business after their launch.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 01:46:59 AM
Since mounts are coins, and tokens are tokens. Be that as it may, the crypto currency is a kind of investment. There are projects that suggest investing in your idea. Against their backdrop, there are a number of scams who deal with fraud. But everything is always based on greed. in the first case, people want to earn money honestly, in the second steal, and investors as always want to do nothing without getting paid)))
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 11, 2018, 01:44:51 AM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

It is not nothing actually. It is something. Because if you look at the market right now, there are so many projects that are nothing but simply copies of existing projects. But then they will employ marketing people to promote their coins and products. They will hire programmers and designers and viola, everything looks legit and original to a lot of people. They have whitepapers, websites, road shows, etc. And when they earn from it, they will suddenly disappear.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 01:29:37 AM
Money is the key factor for most of these guys, you'd be surprised how many of these guys are running multiple projects as well.Due to the attention that is now focused on the ICOs there will be a lot of people coming along and creating an ICO for no other reason than to rip people off, this will happen for sure and we as a community need to be aware of this.
Activity: 131
September 11, 2018, 01:25:19 AM
If a person does have a good work experience and knowledge in any business, then why not create his own crypto currency!
Yes main reason for all this, it's only financial enrichment!!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 01:18:44 AM
I guess, many of them just testing a new technology, obtain experience on a simple coins and after preparing for more serious projects. Also many coins was created just for fun.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 11, 2018, 01:12:55 AM
People make more coins not only because many people have good ideas but also because they want to make money. So there will always be a lot of different coins.
Activity: 364
September 11, 2018, 01:03:26 AM
I think that in this year appears already less coins than in the past. In my opinion this is good because there are a lot of useless coins on the market. But maybe I'm wrong it's just my subjective opinion that is not confirmed. I believe that coins should be not many but they must be right.
Pages:
Jump to: