Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 16. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 12:05:33 PM
ETH has more advantages than Bitcoin! Highly regarded and widely used by ICOs, but the ETH network needs a lot of change and upgrades to meet daily use!
Even though Ethereum does have those advantages, it does not make it something that anyone could use in real life.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 11:59:10 AM
ETH has more advantages than Bitcoin! Highly regarded and widely used by ICOs, but the ETH network needs a lot of change and upgrades to meet daily use!
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 11:57:15 AM
Ethereum never compete or overcome bitcoin as ethereum is highly volatile then bitcoin and easy source for hackers due to its security issues as we heard many times that someone hacks the ethereum from other's account but not heard anything about bitcoin like this.
Activity: 197
September 14, 2018, 11:51:26 AM
If I see at this time, bitcoin price is very expensive, bitcoin delivery cost is also expensive and slow, now people want eth to beat bitcoin, because eth technology is better than bitcoin, fast delivery eth and also cheap cost

Of course they want the price of Ethereum to be much larger than Bitcoin because people have a lot of coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:48:07 AM
If I see at this time, bitcoin price is very expensive, bitcoin delivery cost is also expensive and slow, now people want eth to beat bitcoin, because eth technology is better than bitcoin, fast delivery eth and also cheap cost
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 10:58:53 AM
I don't think that most people want ETH to overcome BTC. Both coins have their advantages and disadvanteges, but i think that for most people Bitcoin is king and they trust it a lot more than they trust Ethereum. Only speculators wish that Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin, but it probably won't ever happen.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 14, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
The price of btc is too high so the profit will be not so much. If eth is the better one, the profit will be high. So they expect the price will be high in the market.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
September 14, 2018, 10:13:29 AM
Yes, seen from the many benefits of each coin. eth is helping the ico project more this year and making altcoins grow on the exchange so that coins or tokens are good to invest.
I think most of the people are want ETH overcome to BTC because they are able to buy in, affordable price of ETH and if it fluctuates like the prices of BTC it seems that you already gaining a large profit. In, BTC some of people can't afford to buy that's why they are relying in ETH.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 08:56:28 AM
in my opinion ethereum was a very important coin, especially with the excellence of the smart contract, making the ethreum a role model and payment channel from various types of ico projects, so it's only natural that the ethreum has the potential to beat bitcoin

not really, because there are many platform smart contracts that are better than ethereum. examples of EOS, NEO and others. and after I saw ethereum these past few months I thought it was impossible for ethereum to be above bitcoin
Activity: 35
September 14, 2018, 08:56:21 AM
This is the desire of a lot of investors. By the breakthrough technology and the advantages of the ETH, that the BTC platform does not have to be. At present, the BTC is still a strong
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 08:54:23 AM
I don't care personally, they're both good coins and ones that I'm holding, would probably be good for crypto if bitcoin lost a bit of dominance though.
Activity: 28
September 14, 2018, 08:32:50 AM
idk, but probably they hae a huge amount of eth and want to earn some profit
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
September 14, 2018, 08:31:20 AM
To my great regret I can not know because it seems to me that nothing good will come of it, especially if one understands that now bitcoin is planning very global events that can change the world, it's really very global.
copper member
Activity: 376
September 13, 2018, 04:51:05 PM
Some funny tops really, nothing ever shows this will ever happen soon or even in the near future, Certainly people would always want a coin they are holding to do well in the market but anyone having the idea that eth will someday surpass bitcoin in value is obviously hawking the wrong ware
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 04:40:09 PM
I guess people are tired of bitcoin's dominance and they want another coin to steal the spotlight and their most preferred is the ethereum. I don't see bitcoin losing its dominance anytime soon tho.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 04:07:01 PM
This is because most people use ethereum than bitcoin. Most ico are based on ethereum plarform. This is what gives ethereum upper hand over bitcoin, still bitcoin is more efficient than ethereum
Activity: 88
September 12, 2018, 10:23:30 AM
All things considered, this is their desire, yet it probably won't occur. Everybody is considering and wishing toward a path that would support him or her. Indeed, ethereum is a decent coin and second in rank to bitcoin, which is the reason they feel it will probably ousted it. Additionally, such a large number of individuals are holding Ethereum and I would call them admirers of eth. I additionally hold ethereum, however I don't figure it can overwhelm bitcoin. Regardless of whether it will later happen, it can't be presently.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 02:40:52 PM
in my opinion ethereum was a very important coin, especially with the excellence of the smart contract, making the ethreum a role model and payment channel from various types of ico projects, so it's only natural that the ethreum has the potential to beat bitcoin
Activity: 33
September 10, 2018, 02:38:35 PM
Because people are tired of Bitcoin, now people want something new and this new is Ethereum, as it began to grow in price.
Activity: 194
September 09, 2018, 07:46:50 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
It is just a wild dream. ETH cannot overcome BTC. Most them hoping to see this happening is probably because they currently have large quantities of Ethereum than Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: