Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 17. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 07:43:14 PM
Just these people think that Bitcoin has an older and less promising technology, but I think that Ethereum will not surpass it.
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 07:54:11 AM
There is one easy answer for this. ETH has more usability in the real world then bitcoin does. So many ICOs build on eth network and many are in pipeline. Also many want eth to over come BCT as they want to earn huge profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 07:42:53 AM
Bitcoin is the beginning of the history of digital money in cryptography, it is the foundation for absolutely all crypts that are already there and which will be, but Ethereum has given new development in the digital world of money!
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 07:31:02 AM
ETH has a potential future coin, the new ETH technology. The transaction is also easier. Now many investors and hold more ETH, many people can buy one or more ETH because the price is still very cheap to buy, not many people can buy 1BTC because the price is very expensive.

For me it's just simple and maybe they have more ETH holdings than BTC because bitcoin is too expensive and ethereum is too cheap which people most prefer to invest so they can buy more tokens.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:21:31 AM
ETH has a potential future coin, the new ETH technology. The transaction is also easier. Now many investors and hold more ETH, many people can buy one or more ETH because the price is still very cheap to buy, not many people can buy 1BTC because the price is very expensive.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 08, 2018, 07:20:01 AM
I don't know why people want it that way. But I still want Bitcoin as a good and potential coin. The possibility of desire is triggered because the ETH price is cheaper than Bitcoin. On the other hand, Ethereum's development is very fast in 2017 yesterday, so there is a lot of speculation that ETH will surpass Bitcoin.
One of the reasons is because ethereum platforms are widely used and in demand by new projects, so people think it should be more expensive. Unfortunately, the opposite is happened. It can be seen that the price of ethereum is now so close to its base, if compared with the last year.
Activity: 25
September 08, 2018, 06:47:41 AM
due to the fact we sell and purchase ETH extra effortlessly than BTC. therefore we've got extra ETH than BTC. but i assume it is tough to conquer BTC. All cash base on BTC.
Activity: 17
September 08, 2018, 06:40:11 AM
I don't know why people want it that way. But I still want Bitcoin as a good and potential coin. The possibility of desire is triggered because the ETH price is cheaper than Bitcoin. On the other hand, Ethereum's development is very fast in 2017 yesterday, so there is a lot of speculation that ETH will surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 248
September 07, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

I think the issue is that Ethereum blockchain is about smart contract development, many startups that want to raise money to develop their business use Ethereum platform, so there is high demand for Ether, that why the future of Ethereum is bright.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 10:20:53 AM
I think this goes to many factors. One of those factors is that of the smart contract offered to newly established ICO to operate freely on ETH network with less cost. This in comparison with Btc is kinda different. Even if one has to look at it from the point view of running transactions through Btc block chain is kinda exorbitant compared to ETH. I am not, hehhe. I am contend with bitcoin so far. Some people are not...maybe because of the prices higher then ETH.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 10:18:31 AM
Definitely yes, it's because they making profit with that. If you have a lot of ETH then of course you will want ETH to overcome BTC.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 10:14:06 AM
Because ethereum is cheaper than bitcoin. The number of investors in ethereum is huge. Ethereum trading is faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 07, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
You are right that people have become tired of BTC's dominance. It is very ugly minus in crypto when everything depends on the BTC only so this is my point of view.
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 12:30:41 AM
Maybe because ethereum prices are cheaper than bitcoint, if bitcoint only certain people can afford it but ethereum more people can afford it and they want the same quality as bitcoint
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 07, 2018, 12:29:57 AM
probably because nowadays many people see that the ethereum has better technology than the bitcoin. In addition, playing with the ethereum will also benefit from more frequent on with bitcoin. because the bitcoin for the long term.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 07, 2018, 12:21:42 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

Ethereum will never over come Bitcoin for at least some reasons:

- they are 2 different coins built to serve completely different reasons: if with Btc in some regions you can go anf buy a car (see BMW story), you cannot create smart contracts with it
- it's hard to believe that Ethereum or any other coin will benefit of the popularity Bitcoin be gained within years
- crypto market is cyclic. In bearish periods price of altcoins is much more affected than it can raise during bullish periods.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 12:18:59 AM
clear only. certainly, they are the many holders of the ethereum who no doubt will get a pretty big result when it could replace the ethereum bitcoin. but the fact that there are no ethereum could easily to shift the position of the bitcoin. need a system that fairly and even more than what owned bitcoin. In addition to dance enthusiasts and investors of the bitcoin is a pretty amazing also not easy.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 12:11:11 AM
Perhaps the ETH transaction is very large and takes hours at an exponential rate. In addition people prefer faster ETH deals with BTC and less costly and more expensive bounty campaigns.
Activity: 308
September 07, 2018, 12:01:46 AM

I prefer Ethereum than bitcoin because of low withdrawal transaction costs. But when I invested long-term, I only saved bitcoin until the price was high and changed it to ethereum, then resold it and part of it I saved for investment.
Activity: 94
September 06, 2018, 10:17:58 AM
People thinking so, are still yet to make proper research on why they rather hold their funds on bitcoin rather than ETH, I have since move on from ETH save to buy ICO with it and transfer tokens with it from ERC20 wallets. ETH has been very disappointing despite its mass utility by new projects.
Pages:
Jump to: