Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Russia isn't using it's full force in Ukraine ? tactically .. - page 2. (Read 1365 times)

copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The average Russian may have started to notice some effects from sanctions - "the latest iPhone in Russia is... the one you have in your hand". But they are just not realising how bad this can get when extended for years.

Today, I spoke with an Iranian about the effect of the sanctions due to the failure to implement a nuclear deal with US - curiously linked to some of the requirement on regards to collaboration with Russia. The country has gone down economically like never before, people are really frustrated, afraid and struggling everyday.

All those "Z" supremacists that are supporting Adolf Putin's war of aggression have been so brainwashed into believing that nothing can touch them that reality is going to hit them like a precision GU bomb laser-guided into their anal orifices.
Earlier when it was Covid - the world looked like a horrible place like in the move World War Z. The world was in chaos during COVID.
When that war of COVID ended - there came and other war Russia and Ukraine. There was another war of US and Afghan which ended abruptly after 20 years. And it also did so much damage - I live in a region which was not part of any war yet badly badly affected.

I really don't understand what did Allied forces gain from Afghan war, did it eliminate terrorism or restored democratic rule in Afghanistan. Unfortunately no targeted objective was achieved and same Taliban are ruling Afghanistan again who were ruling there before Allied forces came in. The economic situation in Afghanistan is getting worse, food shortage and collapsing health care system is an alarming situation which needs urgent attention of humanitarian organization. I am afraid prolonging war in Ukraine and economic sanctions on Russia can also disrupt food supply and create food shortage all over the world.

You look at this as east vs west or communism vs democracy.

It is not. This is the price of oil is mooned.

The players USA/Nato vs Russia/China the chip or tool Ukraine 🇺🇦

The goal is really high cost oil.

As Prez Bush once said mission accomplished.

You are absolutely right, the true cause behind wars during the past 20 years has been vested interest of increasing oil prices or taking control of oil resources which is very unfortunate for developing countries. The economies of many developing countries are on the brink of collapse due to sky rocking price of oil which has massively disturbed their foreign exchange reserves. We have recently  witnessed fall out  Sri Lankan government due to economic crisis and it is likely to happen in many more countries if oil prices continue rising.
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 7701
'The right to privacy matters'
The average Russian may have started to notice some effects from sanctions - "the latest iPhone in Russia is... the one you have in your hand". But they are just not realising how bad this can get when extended for years.

Today, I spoke with an Iranian about the effect of the sanctions due to the failure to implement a nuclear deal with US - curiously linked to some of the requirement on regards to collaboration with Russia. The country has gone down economically like never before, people are really frustrated, afraid and struggling everyday.

All those "Z" supremacists that are supporting Adolf Putin's war of aggression have been so brainwashed into believing that nothing can touch them that reality is going to hit them like a precision GU bomb laser-guided into their anal orifices.
Earlier when it was Covid - the world looked like a horrible place like in the move World War Z. The world was in chaos during COVID.
When that war of COVID ended - there came and other war Russia and Ukraine. There was another war of US and Afghan which ended abruptly after 20 years. And it also did so much damage - I live in a region which was not part of any war yet badly badly affected.

I really don't understand what did Allied forces gain from Afghan war, did it eliminate terrorism or restored democratic rule in Afghanistan. Unfortunately no targeted objective was achieved and same Taliban are ruling Afghanistan again who were ruling there before Allied forces came in. The economic situation in Afghanistan is getting worse, food shortage and collapsing health care system is an alarming situation which needs urgent attention of humanitarian organization. I am afraid prolonging war in Ukraine and economic sanctions on Russia can also disrupt food supply and create food shortage all over the world.

You look at this as east vs west or communism vs democracy.

It is not. This is the price of oil is mooned.

The players USA/Nato vs Russia/China the chip or tool Ukraine 🇺🇦

The goal is really high cost oil.

As Prez Bush once said mission accomplished.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
Why Russia isn't using it's full force in Ukraine ? tactically ..

Russia understands this fact, that they have already won.

Cool
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
The problem with democracy is that it quickly degenerates into idiocracy. Look at the USA and Western Europe - this is some kind of den of homosexuals and drug addicts. Okay, Biden is an idiot senile, but his advisers and assistants are not much better. Western politicians have been shredded and turned into clowns and political prostitutes who engage in populism and lobbying for the interests of large corporations (which is veiled corruption). Don't tell me this is a good role model because it isn't.

Yeah who needs freedom, it's overrated. Give peasants a five year plan and they'll steal everything that's not bolted down, drink it all away, and the TV will tell them that they live better than the rotten West.
In the homeland of democracy in ancient Greece, each democrat had several slaves. Modern Western democracy is not far from its progenitor. Winston Churchill once said that: “democracy is the worst form of government – except for all the others that have been tried”. I do not idealize Putin, but you do not idealize Western democracy either, whose welfare is based on the robbery of former colonies.
Well, then Russia will have to liberate, in addition to Donbass, Germany or Japan. Grin

Curious that you mention about slavery and domination Russia did not abolish serfdom until 1906 (Yep, that is the XXth century). A long tradition of telling people where and how can they live seems to be part of the idiosyncrasy. Only Austria-Hungary keep it longer I see to recall.

Idiocracy is created when people forget that you do need to educate everyone to keep a healthy democracy and that it is not something you can take for granted. Despots occur naturally and have to be controlled by having healthy and powerful checks and balances to avoid things like eliminating free press or, for example, getting people to storm on the buildings when the outcome is not to your liking.

Nothing new really...

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/11/03/donald-trump-julius-caesar-433956

Two thousand years ago, the famous Republic had a chance to reject a dangerous populist. It failed, and the rest is history
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 900
White Russian
The problem with democracy is that it quickly degenerates into idiocracy. Look at the USA and Western Europe - this is some kind of den of homosexuals and drug addicts. Okay, Biden is an idiot senile, but his advisers and assistants are not much better. Western politicians have been shredded and turned into clowns and political prostitutes who engage in populism and lobbying for the interests of large corporations (which is veiled corruption). Don't tell me this is a good role model because it isn't.

Yeah who needs freedom, it's overrated. Give peasants a five year plan and they'll steal everything that's not bolted down, drink it all away, and the TV will tell them that they live better than the rotten West.
In the homeland of democracy in ancient Greece, each democrat had several slaves. Modern Western democracy is not far from its progenitor. Winston Churchill once said that: “democracy is the worst form of government – except for all the others that have been tried”. I do not idealize Putin, but you do not idealize Western democracy either, whose welfare is based on the robbery of former colonies.

Has Russia managed to manufacture anything more complex than a pair of socks yet (if that)? Seems like you're having trouble with everything from cars to basic food packaging.

Russia has eased safety standards for cars produced on its territory, such as dropping the requirement for airbags, after Western sanctions over the war in Ukraine caused a shortage of electronic components and car parts. In a decree signed on May 12, the Russian government announced a list of reduced requirements to certify some types of new vehicles produced in the country.

It includes the production of cars without Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) sensors, airbags or Emergency Locking Retractors (ELR) for seatbelts. The decree is in effect until February 1, 2023.

Izvestia: milk and juice producers warned of a reduction in the range

Manufacturers of dairy products and juice in Russia warned of the possibility of a reduction in the range due to a lack of aseptic packaging. This was reported by the Izvestia newspaper, citing the largest company in this field.

In other news, China doesn't want Russian-registered Boeing/Airbus planes in its airspace (those are the stolen leased planes). So cheap crap from China will also get increasingly difficult to acquire.

https://www.rbc.ru/politics/27/05/2022/6290b53a9a7947300bc0fc87

Oh and before you say "railroads" - Siemens pulled train maintenance contracts so it's gonna be back to 1960s there too.

That's what Russia's "full force" looks like.
Well, then Russia will have to liberate, in addition to Donbass, Germany or Japan. Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

I think there are other countries involved too in destabilizing Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestine.
These warlord want to the world to rule the way they want, for this they can go to any extend,Russia is not Iran and they will fight back no matter what.
legendary
Do not die for Putin

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org

Has Russia managed to manufacture anything more complex than a pair of socks yet (if that)? Seems like you're having trouble with everything from cars to basic food packaging.

Russia has eased safety standards for cars produced on its territory, such as dropping the requirement for airbags, after Western sanctions over the war in Ukraine caused a shortage of electronic components and car parts. In a decree signed on May 12, the Russian government announced a list of reduced requirements to certify some types of new vehicles produced in the country.

It includes the production of cars without Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) sensors, airbags or Emergency Locking Retractors (ELR) for seatbelts. The decree is in effect until February 1, 2023.

Izvestia: milk and juice producers warned of a reduction in the range

Manufacturers of dairy products and juice in Russia warned of the possibility of a reduction in the range due to a lack of aseptic packaging. This was reported by the Izvestia newspaper, citing the largest company in this field.

In other news, China doesn't want Russian-registered Boeing/Airbus planes in its airspace (those are the stolen leased planes). So cheap crap from China will also get increasingly difficult to acquire.

https://www.rbc.ru/politics/27/05/2022/6290b53a9a7947300bc0fc87

Oh and before you say "railroads" - Siemens pulled train maintenance contracts so it's gonna be back to 1960s there too.

That's what Russia's "full force" looks like.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102
Calls to be honest should come from an honest person, and your brain is clouded by propaganda and it seems you perceive the projections of your internal complexes as reality.

Look who's talking! The bigot and propagandist is calling other people dishonest.

I guess we all must be abnormal, because the new normal is calling Jews antisemites and nazis, raping children, stealing refrigerators and washing machines and sending them to Russia, killing dogs and eating them, running people over with tanks, leaving your wounded to die, burying your fellow soldiers in mass graves and torturing prisoners. We are all brainwashed by the pictures of bombed cities and tanks shooting cyclists with their main gun.

The real truth is that those raped women are making it up, dead children are dolls, that cyclist was a nazi trying to attack the tank, all bombarded cities are CGI, shot down Russian planes and helicopters are repainted Ukrainian machines, all Russian tanks were destroyed by Russians so that they wouldn't fall into enemy hands and Moskva cruiser sunk because it had an accidental fire in one of its magazines.

copper member
White Russian
Biden is not governing the US silly boy.

Give him a break, Russia has had maybe ~10 years of not-entirely-authoritarian regime in its entire history. He doesn't know any better.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org

Give him a break, Russia has had maybe ~10 years of not-entirely-authoritarian regime in its entire history. He doesn't know any better.
legendary
Do not die for Putin
None of what you say disproves anything of what I say. If a Russian decides to sign for service, he must be aware that this is an ugly war, with many resemblances to the trench war of WWI and also know that the moment the US decides that it has been enough there will be nothing between him and a guided bomb. Do you have any doubt that US can stop this war whenever they wish?
I doubt Biden is able to find his own dick in his pants to piss.

copper member
White Russian
None of what you say disproves anything of what I say. If a Russian decides to sign for service, he must be aware that this is an ugly war, with many resemblances to the trench war of WWI and also know that the moment the US decides that it has been enough there will be nothing between him and a guided bomb. Do you have any doubt that US can stop this war whenever they wish?
I doubt Biden is able to find his own dick in his pants to piss.
legendary
Do not die for Putin
Where did I say Russians or the people of Russia? This is Adolf Putin and the bunch of Psychos that conform his government and the army, not the Russians as such. You are perfectly aware that what I say is true. Moscow never wanted any development in the eastern regions. They get plenty of cheap labour and army cannon fodder and giving these people an opportunity would shift the power balance from Moscow. What did you think? That the rest of the world does not know about how Adolf Putin manages Russia?

Not only I am not Russophobe, but I seem to be the only one here who is trying to let young people in Russia what happens when they sign or are forced to sign into Adolf Piutin's army - They are sent to be grinded and burned. If any of their friends and relatives read this, at least they cannot say they did not know.
Your repeated repetition of the same thought becomes tiresome. It seems this is from the Goebbels manual, that if you lie a hundred times, then the lie becomes the truth?

There is no mobilization in Russia, professional soldiers are involved in the operation. There have already been four waves of mobilization in Ukraine, and now the fifth one is underway. Ukrainian men aged 18 to 60 have a difficult choice - to die, go to jail or be captured by Russians. Russian men have a simpler choice, you can continue to live as you lived before.

I am so sorry that I am not amusing you - really my goal in life is to entertain people like you and make them have a great time and feel good about themselves. Oh... no no ... that is Russian TV not me, my mistake. I got confused when you asked when a lie becomes truth, that is much more your style.

copper member
White Russian
Where did I say Russians or the people of Russia? This is Adolf Putin and the bunch of Psychos that conform his government and the army, not the Russians as such. You are perfectly aware that what I say is true. Moscow never wanted any development in the eastern regions. They get plenty of cheap labour and army cannon fodder and giving these people an opportunity would shift the power balance from Moscow. What did you think? That the rest of the world does not know about how Adolf Putin manages Russia?

Not only I am not Russophobe, but I seem to be the only one here who is trying to let young people in Russia what happens when they sign or are forced to sign into Adolf Piutin's army - They are sent to be grinded and burned. If any of their friends and relatives read this, at least they cannot say they did not know.
Your repeated repetition of the same thought becomes tiresome. It seems this is from the Goebbels manual, that if you lie a hundred times, then the lie becomes the truth?

There is no mobilization in Russia, professional soldiers are involved in the operation. There have already been four waves of mobilization in Ukraine, and now the fifth one is underway. Ukrainian men aged 18 to 60 have a difficult choice - to die, go to jail or be captured by Russians. Russian men have a simpler choice, you can continue to live as you lived before.
legendary
Do not die for Putin
PS. By the way, a question! It turns out in Russia the genocide of all peoples, except for the "Russians" so to speak? The state language in Russia is Russian? Where is Tatar, where is Hebrew, where is Ukrainian and Udmurt? Pure water genocide is obtained!
Perhaps you will be very surprised, but in Russia 37 languages have the status of a state language.

You can give them whatever status, Adolf Putin is a Russian ethnic supremacist that despises all the minorities, which are for the main part excluded from the government ranks and decisions. Not only that, the lowest ranks of troops and the ones that are sent to die in suicide missions are mostly from the eastern regions. The people from Moscow and St Petersburg are underrepresented in the lower ranks and certainly underrepresented in the death toll.

Also, the conscription service in Russia excludes precisely the people who have best contacts and more money by simply not recruiting people who can afford to go to University. Those who have the right contacts can join the officer's schools and -believe it or not - are excluded from going directly to conflicts as they are "training".

This is how madness inside the madness works in Putin's Reich Tzardom.
Already it seems you don’t know what to come up with in your attacks of chronic Russophobia. For some reason, tattoos with a swastika are on the Ukrainian Nazis, and the main villain here is still Putin.

copper member
White Russian
PS. By the way, a question! It turns out in Russia the genocide of all peoples, except for the "Russians" so to speak? The state language in Russia is Russian? Where is Tatar, where is Hebrew, where is Ukrainian and Udmurt? Pure water genocide is obtained!
Perhaps you will be very surprised, but in Russia 37 languages have the status of a state language.

You can give them whatever status, Adolf Putin is a Russian ethnic supremacist that despises all the minorities, which are for the main part excluded from the government ranks and decisions. Not only that, the lowest ranks of troops and the ones that are sent to die in suicide missions are mostly from the eastern regions. The people from Moscow and St Petersburg are underrepresented in the lower ranks and certainly underrepresented in the death toll.

Also, the conscription service in Russia excludes precisely the people who have best contacts and more money by simply not recruiting people who can afford to go to University. Those who have the right contacts can join the officer's schools and -believe it or not - are excluded from going directly to conflicts as they are "training".

This is how madness inside the madness works in Putin's Reich Tzardom.
Already it seems you don’t know what to come up with in your attacks of chronic Russophobia. For some reason, tattoos with a swastika are on the Ukrainian Nazis, and the main villain here is still Putin.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
^^^ Why Russia isn't using it's full force in Ukraine ? tactically ..

Vodka. The answer has to be Vodka.      Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: