Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Russia isn't using it's full force in Ukraine ? tactically .. - page 3. (Read 1369 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

Also, the conscription service in Russia excludes precisely the people who have best contacts and more money by simply not recruiting people who can afford to go to University. Those who have the right contacts can join the officer's schools and -believe it or not - are excluded from going directly to conflicts as they are "training".

This is how madness inside the madness works in Putin's Reich Tzardom.
If they have not used full force and they have done this much damage - why are people asking to use the whole force?
Have they gone crazy - this is not bullfighting or cock fighting - this will kill people. However Ukraine did not come slow as they got so much military aid. And attached Russian tanks like pro.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
PS. By the way, a question! It turns out in Russia the genocide of all peoples, except for the "Russians" so to speak? The state language in Russia is Russian? Where is Tatar, where is Hebrew, where is Ukrainian and Udmurt? Pure water genocide is obtained!
Perhaps you will be very surprised, but in Russia 37 languages have the status of a state language.

You can give them whatever status, Adolf Putin is a Russian ethnic supremacist that despises all the minorities, which are for the main part excluded from the government ranks and decisions. Not only that, the lowest ranks of troops and the ones that are sent to die in suicide missions are mostly from the eastern regions. The people from Moscow and St Petersburg are underrepresented in the lower ranks and certainly underrepresented in the death toll.

Also, the conscription service in Russia excludes precisely the people who have best contacts and more money by simply not recruiting people who can afford to go to University. Those who have the right contacts can join the officer's schools and -believe it or not - are excluded from going directly to conflicts as they are "training".

This is how madness inside the madness works in Putin's Reich Tzardom.
copper member
Activity: 2058
Merit: 900
White Russian
PS. By the way, a question! It turns out in Russia the genocide of all peoples, except for the "Russians" so to speak? The state language in Russia is Russian? Where is Tatar, where is Hebrew, where is Ukrainian and Udmurt? Pure water genocide is obtained!
Perhaps you will be very surprised, but in Russia 37 languages have the status of a state language.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

Adolf Putin is a Russian supremacist armed with nuclear weapons. His understanding of the international relations is no different of how a Gangster sees the streets of a city: there to be taken.

In this case, he has achieved a marginal territorial gain in exchange for:

- Rearming Europe.
- Potentially extending by several thousand miles the NATO border with Russia and his puppets.
- Getting sanctions like never seen before, more to come.
- Expelling himself for many of the international organisations and being non-grata in most of the civilised world.
- Destroying the commercial reputation of Russia by not honouring contracts and alienating customers.

The US cannot ever thank this despot enough.

If Marx and Lenin and the many others of their caliber heard you say this stuff, they would be rolling around laughing in their graves.

Cool

EDIT: Well, not Lenin, of course. He's in that mausoleum - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenin%27s_Mausoleum.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
I apologize for interfering in your dialogue, I will clarify a little. I agree that WAR is a consequence of the failure of diplomatic efforts, negotiations. War ... This is when the army fights against the army, with the aim of either making some decisions, or changing power by force / military means, or resolving territorial disputes. But our situation is different. This is an attempt to DESTROY the country, people, culture. Massacres, and sadistic ones, are not war. This is fascism and terrorism. Deliberate destruction of civilian infrastructure is fascism and terrorism. The systematic, purposeful, total destruction of civilian cities is fascism and terrorism. The purposeful destruction of a nation, its culture, history, language is genocide, fascism and terrorism. According to your logic, it turns out that - the mass, purposeful, murder of Jews by Nazi Germany, is it just "not agreed"? No, this is called genocide and fascism! In our reality, genocide as a consequence of terrorism and rashism. Let's be honest about the situation!
I would rather agree to call Kyiv's policy towards the Russian-speaking population of Donbass a genocide than Russia's actions towards Ukraine. Calls to be honest should come from an honest person, and your brain is clouded by propaganda and it seems you perceive the projections of your internal complexes as reality. The easiest way is to shift from a sick head to a healthy one, but this will not cure a sick head. The operation in Ukraine will continue until Russia fully achieves its goals, be patient.

Those. , in your opinion, genocide is the definition of the state language? And the mass sadistic murders of the inhabitants of a certain country - is it so-so self-indulgence? Conscience does not torment? It seems that the conscience and ideas of the Russian world are different realities.

By the way - well, tell me, a citizen of Ukraine, Russian, Russian-speaking, and other forum participants, what kind of "genocide" was arranged here in Ukraine in relation to the Russian-speaking population of Ukraine? Smiley Only with facts! (this means you will have to do absolutely without propaganda blanks Smiley )

The result, or finale, of Russian aggression will be denazification, demilitarization, defascistization, deputinization, derashistization of Russia itself Smiley

Adolf Putin is a Russian supremacist armed with nuclear weapons. His understanding of the international relations is no different of how a Gangster sees the streets of a city: there to be taken.

In this case, he has achieved a marginal territorial gain in exchange for:

- Rearming Europe.
- Potentially extending by several thousand miles the NATO border with Russia and his puppets.
- Getting sanctions like never seen before, more to come.
- Expelling himself for many of the international organisations and being non-grata in most of the civilised world.
- Destroying the commercial reputation of Russia by not honouring contracts and alienating customers.

The US cannot ever thank this despot enough.

legendary
I apologize for interfering in your dialogue, I will clarify a little. I agree that WAR is a consequence of the failure of diplomatic efforts, negotiations. War ... This is when the army fights against the army, with the aim of either making some decisions, or changing power by force / military means, or resolving territorial disputes. But our situation is different. This is an attempt to DESTROY the country, people, culture. Massacres, and sadistic ones, are not war. This is fascism and terrorism. Deliberate destruction of civilian infrastructure is fascism and terrorism. The systematic, purposeful, total destruction of civilian cities is fascism and terrorism. The purposeful destruction of a nation, its culture, history, language is genocide, fascism and terrorism. According to your logic, it turns out that - the mass, purposeful, murder of Jews by Nazi Germany, is it just "not agreed"? No, this is called genocide and fascism! In our reality, genocide as a consequence of terrorism and rashism. Let's be honest about the situation!
I would rather agree to call Kyiv's policy towards the Russian-speaking population of Donbass a genocide than Russia's actions towards Ukraine. Calls to be honest should come from an honest person, and your brain is clouded by propaganda and it seems you perceive the projections of your internal complexes as reality. The easiest way is to shift from a sick head to a healthy one, but this will not cure a sick head. The operation in Ukraine will continue until Russia fully achieves its goals, be patient.

Those. , in your opinion, genocide is the definition of the state language? And the mass sadistic murders of the inhabitants of a certain country - is it so-so self-indulgence? Conscience does not torment? It seems that the conscience and ideas of the Russian world are different realities.

By the way - well, tell me, a citizen of Ukraine, Russian, Russian-speaking, and other forum participants, what kind of "genocide" was arranged here in Ukraine in relation to the Russian-speaking population of Ukraine? Smiley Only with facts! (this means you will have to do absolutely without propaganda blanks Smiley )

The result, or finale, of Russian aggression will be denazification, demilitarization, defascistization, deputinization, derashistization of Russia itself Smiley

Russia is finally doing something they should have done years ago.

Russia is a new country. It's only been about 30 years since the Soviet Union fell. All this time - but especially these last few years - former Soviet countries have been killing Russians out of vengeance for Stalin.

Putin has been calling on the US for ages to stop supporting those countries that are killing her people. With Trump, he was finally having some success. But big money didn't like that. They want the wealth of Siberia. So they saw to it Trump was ousted, and inimical Biden regime was stuck in there.

The American people are wonderful people... as are the Russian people and the Ukrainian people. They are being lied to by their governments and by the media. Time to clean house on all these evil government leaders, not pick on nations that are as ignorant as you are.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

copper member
White Russian
legendary
I strongly agree with you that war is not solution of any problem but further aggravates the situation. This war has already created economic problems all over the over the world, fuel $ prices are sky high, inflation is historically high and developing countries like Srilanka are defaulting and many more will fall in the same crisis if this war is not stopped. If Russia is not not using its full force or deadly weapons , it means Putin doesn't want massive killing of human in its neighborhood.
The reality is that armed conflicts regularly occur in the world. War means not being able to solve the problem through diplomacy, but that doesn't mean that war doesn't solve anything. As an extreme method, force pressure can be very effective. And in the context of the financial crisis provoked by the pandemic and extensive quantitative easing programs, war is a good method of solving economic problems. The policy of pacifism and non-resistance to evil in practice only leads to the prosperity of evil. I'm sorry when innocent people die and suffer, life is sometimes very unfair. But there are things that cannot be tolerated and there are things that are worth dying for - even if these things are not physically things.

copper member
White Russian
I strongly agree with you that war is not solution of any problem but further aggravates the situation. This war has already created economic problems all over the over the world, fuel $ prices are sky high, inflation is historically high and developing countries like Srilanka are defaulting and many more will fall in the same crisis if this war is not stopped. If Russia is not not using its full force or deadly weapons , it means Putin doesn't want massive killing of human in its neighborhood.
The reality is that armed conflicts regularly occur in the world. War means not being able to solve the problem through diplomacy, but that doesn't mean that war doesn't solve anything. As an extreme method, force pressure can be very effective. And in the context of the financial crisis provoked by the pandemic and extensive quantitative easing programs, war is a good method of solving economic problems. The policy of pacifism and non-resistance to evil in practice only leads to the prosperity of evil. I'm sorry when innocent people die and suffer, life is sometimes very unfair. But there are things that cannot be tolerated and there are things that are worth dying for - even if these things are not physically things.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Why Russia isn't using it's full force in Ukraine ?

I think the short answer would be that Ukraine is too close to Russia for Russia to even consider using it's most deadly weapons on them.  Sure, Russia could nuke Ukraine off the planet, but it would certainly have side effects for their own home as radiation would surely have side effects on their citizens.  Not to mention they would absolutely destroy the land they're trying to take.  It would make no sense whatsoever.  This isn't even touching on the response from other countries.  
What are the plans of Russia?
Why is this war? has Russia achieved what they wanted to achieve? If yes -then there is no need to put bombs on innocent civilians. The war is not the solution - it has to stop no matter what.

legendary
Russia is not fighting with powerful country where they have to show their muscles.
They have done enought damage to UKRaine - with only half the force. I think it's time war should end.
From Afghan to Ukraine - endless wars have done so much damage. People want peace. NOW!

Of course, we want peace but the leader of this nation is the key to stopping this nonsense war and all we can do is pray and hope for the leaders to consider doing peace talks rather than wasting ammo and their soldiers in this war. The problem here is, that there are lots of countries supporting Ukraine by sending weapons instead of doing anything they can to force the peace and make Ukraine a living place again for its people and migrants.

I recommend listening to the rhetoric of Russia's top leadership. You will be surprised, but they want to destroy not only Ukraine, but also the Baltic countries, Poland and others, whom they either considered "their territories" (according to an absolutely delusional, fictional "story"), or classify the country as "not loving Russia" . Therefore, the war should end only with the defeat of Russia, and its subsequent de-fascistization, de-militarization, its division into several independent and devoid of nuclear weapons states, possibly with temporary external control, as was the case with Nazi Germany. Only after that the whole world will breathe easy and live in peace!

PS I hope that this will end, and I give an interesting forecast - after the collapse of Russia, in about 1-2 years, most terrorist organizations will suddenly disappear or "dissolve". Why - think for yourself!

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

Regarding the resources of Russia. Technical - tell me, what can you say about the situation, for example, with tank units? And the situation is such that now they are trying to restore and transfer the almost decommissioned tanks to parts? Smiley The losses are huge, the costs are huge, production cannot fully replace - sanctions + technological left for Russia .... Human resources "thinned" by almost 1/3 (killed + wounded), from the combat-ready composition before the war. There is no demobilization, but there are coffins in all regions.
Let's say for a minute - enough damage is done. The warlords should take a break now.
The world has suffered so much during last 2 years. Inflation is uncontrollable now this war - this is affecting the whole world. May the powerful understands.
legendary
The Russia Ukraine war is very hard to analyse because we only get one sided information here. On TV we only see Russian losses, all Ukrainian casualties are being not disclosed. It makes it hard to get an objective picture from the war. What we do know is that Putin tried a blitzkrieg and overthrow the government in Kiev quickly. That didn't work because of some wrong Intel or it was just a high risk, high reward strategy. The Ukrainian army is bigger than the number of Russian troops in Ukraine, but Putin can use his forces much more concentrated than the Ukrainian. He is choosing which area to attack, while Ukraine needs to defend the whole country. The big issue for how many troops to be used in Ukraine is the logistic. Already with the current amount of troops Russia is having problems supplying all the front line battalions. It must be very frustrating to leave behind armor because of the lack of fuel. Now it's a war of attrition and Russia will need to access its vast supply of old weapons, while Ukraine is being supplied by Western countries.

You have a somewhat distorted view of the information. Although I partially agree, but with an explanation. What did Ukraine do right this time in terms of informational confrontation?
1. They blocked many information dumps of the Russian media, which poured 24x7 wild information nonsense aimed at developing depressive and decadent moods among Ukrainians.
2. They began to publish openly, through all channels, information about the losses of Russian terrorist troops, with photo and video materials. A huge number of real photos and video evidence.
3. Dosed submit information about our losses. But if you want - the data can be found.
As a result, truth and reality were able to block the lies of the Kremlin propaganda. I understand that not everyone likes it Smiley

Regarding the resources of Russia. Technical - tell me, what can you say about the situation, for example, with tank units? And the situation is such that now they are trying to restore and transfer the almost decommissioned tanks to parts? Smiley The losses are huge, the costs are huge, production cannot fully replace - sanctions + technological left for Russia .... Human resources "thinned" by almost 1/3 (killed + wounded), from the combat-ready composition before the war. There is no demobilization, but there are coffins in all regions.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Russia is not fighting with powerful country where they have to show their muscles.
They have done enought damage to UKRaine - with only half the force. I think it's time war should end.
From Afghan to Ukraine - endless wars have done so much damage. People want peace. NOW!

Of course, we want peace but the leader of this nation is the key to stopping this nonsense war and all we can do is pray and hope for the leaders to consider doing peace talks rather than wasting ammo and their soldiers in this war. The problem here is, that there are lots of countries supporting Ukraine by sending weapons instead of doing anything they can to force the peace and make Ukraine a living place again for its people and migrants.
Yes - they are sending support but actually they are accelerating war.
I wish if the warlords understand the fact that there so much damage already done to the must hurting world. Hope the things get better. Pakistan too have paid a hefty price of visiting Russia when they were planning to attack Ukraine. Such a mistake.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 584
You own the pen

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

The reason why Putin is not using it's full force in Ukraine is quite simple. No matter how desperate he is to win the war, he cannot afford to incure the wrath of the UN by making use of nuclear weapons available in his arsenal. Because doing this would also be an infringement on human rights.
Activity: 784
Merit: 589

Why the russians are allowing the ukrainens to win ... they had Kiev in their hands and then they retreat ,it makes no sense,tactically it makes no sense ... as a general i would have bombed Kiev like Mariupol or worse ...

Russia has a lot of resources ...ammo never finishes for russians ...you had Kiev in your hands why would you give it back ? ...no sense ...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/2/why-hasnt-russia-mobilised-its-vast-air-power-against-ukraine
The reason why Putin is not using it's full force in Ukraine is quite simple. No matter how desperate he is to win the war, he cannot afford to incure the wrath of the UN by making use of nuclear weapons available in his arsenal. Because doing this would also be an infringement on human rights.
legendary
Why Russia isn't using it's full force in Ukraine ? tactically ..

Maybe this is the answer...

USA, Soviet Heated Argument | You Only Live Twice (1967)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFmsfrWJMsQ

... But if it isn't, maybe this is the answer...

A Normal Day In Russia #8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLlepG3ahf4

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

I think the short answer would be that Ukraine is too close to Russia for Russia to even consider using it's most deadly weapons on them.  Sure, Russia could nuke Ukraine off the planet, but it would certainly have side effects for their own home as radiation would surely have side effects on their citizens.  Not to mention they would absolutely destroy the land they're trying to take.  It would make no sense whatsoever.  This isn't even touching on the response from other countries.  
What are the plans of Russia?
Why is this war? has Russia achieved what they wanted to achieve? If yes -then there is no need to put bombs on innocent civilians. The war is not the solution - it has to stop no matter what.

Russia's plan is simple.

To kill any anti-Russian opposition in Ukraine and annex its territories to Russia.

Then Russify the Ukrainian lands and erase all Ukrainian culture from the annexed territories.

In two words, establish: "Russian Peace" or "Russkiy Mir".
Pages:
Jump to: