Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 3
March 22, 2018, 05:53:47 AM
it's not too late to invest in crypto like bitcoin right?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 05:53:10 AM
There are many reasons. For me, you can never make this fast transfers globally in the current banking system. But bitcoin is almost instant and it's extremely cheap. Sometimes it costs about couple of dollars. This is why people should use it.

Hackers and thieves can’t steal your payment information from merchants if you are paying with bitcoin and use it for their advantage.
And unlike credit cards bitcoin is private, for example: your wife won't find out that you bought her present after seeing your bitcoin transaction.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 05:42:06 AM
On the off chance that you don't approach a financial balance, you are a piece of the "unbanked." Bitcoin can enable you to be your own bank. Bitcoin is at the same time an open money related convention and a cash required keeping in mind the end goal to execute unreservedly on the convention.
Activity: 140
March 22, 2018, 04:08:10 AM
Why should people use Bitcoin beacues a man's first aim is to make himself self-reliant,Bitcoin can be easily and quickly to make it possible for people or people to use Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
March 22, 2018, 03:27:23 AM
People should now use bitcoin as it is a new way of sending payment anonymously in real time anywhere in the world without relying on banks, maybe in future, but not soon the fiat currency will not be used excessively as it is used nowadays. Also due to the limited supply of Bitcoin, it is having a value, unlike cash that can be printed indefinitely. And investing in Bitcoin is more profitable than investing in gold or stocks. Also now many merchants have started accepting Bitcoin online as a mean of payment so people can buy goods by paying in Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 03:15:04 AM
Bitcoin is the future currency. The transaction of bitcoin is very cheap, easy and faster than any currency in the world. these features attracts the people to use Bitcoin.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 03:09:37 AM
People should use bitcoin because it is an easy and comfortable way to transact money and there is an income out of bitcoin. Just be prepare and hardworking for you to earn.
Activity: 322
March 22, 2018, 03:08:59 AM
I believe that bitcoin will become the best currency in the future and will replace all other payment systems
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 03:05:11 AM
Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions
Activity: 81
March 22, 2018, 03:01:11 AM
Because as far as I know bitcoin is the fastest way to transact money everywhere.. W/WO I'd. You can transact. Even when paying bills paying tuitions.. Etc. Bitcoin is good
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 03:00:18 AM
People use bitcoin to avoid inflation, to protect against the dollar and gold, and to transfer money freely and send money.

And it can make a lot of money through long-term holding.

Future bitcoin will be the world's currency.
Activity: 56
March 22, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

Bitcoin plays an important rule in the future world.

In less than a decade, bitcoin has rapidly evolved from being an object of fringe interest into a globally traded asset with a derivatives product on the world's largest futures market.
Activity: 280
March 22, 2018, 02:50:54 AM
I think not everyone should use bitcoin because some people just do not know what bitcoin is because many factors are ignored as most people assume bitcoin is a fraud but not for me,

It has given life and added convenience to users living through different income methods. Not just as a medium of transaction or investment mode, bitcoin has the best security as well as easy learning if one has little knowledge of computer and internet activities
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 10:12:24 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

A lot of people used bitcoin to invest to earn more btc and turn into cash and changed it into big amount of money. It is profitable so that many people interested it. There is many reason why people used it they invest for their future and they will get a benefits here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 09:52:23 PM
bitcoin is  really useful for me as a minimum wage earner i do earn a small salary before but when i knew bitcoin my life was changed and i can see that i can save up more money rather than working in a regular job . Bitcoin flactuates in a short time which give me the chance to earn profit from it aside from earnng in price increase , i do also earn in bounty campaigns which i can convert the sold tokens into bitcoin and save it and convert into paper fiat currency . We can earn more here in bitcoin .
Activity: 182
March 21, 2018, 09:48:45 PM
people should buy bitcoins because world is getting change and being digital, bitcoin will be currency of future. But for me the most important thing of a bitcoin is bitcoin can be used whenever and wherever we are. bitcoin so incredible.
Activity: 50
March 21, 2018, 09:21:31 PM
Actually Everyone here has mentioned about the shoping access got with the use of bitcoin. Right now its very less in availability but when years go this would be used as a additional currency than a payment gateway.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 09:04:21 PM
There are many reasons. For me, you can never make this fast transfers globally in the current banking system. But bitcoin is almost instant and it's extremely cheap. Sometimes it costs about couple of dollars. This is why people should use it.
Activity: 354
March 21, 2018, 09:03:01 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People should use bitcoin due to it will benefits them, us in a way that it helps us to pay online products easily. It can also be a way to earn money or source of income. Bitcoin can help them to provide rgise things thatvis necessary in their life.
Activity: 128
March 21, 2018, 05:36:08 PM
Bitcoin success story has only just begun,most exciting thing about it is not anything that we have seen yet, but what it can become in the future.In the 1990s, we saw the same story play out with telephony and the Internet. The telephone network saw relatively few innovations because it was a closed network with the telephone company setting the rules of communication....the Internet came online as an open, peer-to-peer network, enabling thousands of new apps and innovations we would have never dreamed of even a decade ago...
Pages:
Jump to: