Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 122121 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 5
March 21, 2018, 05:32:30 PM
Life is a continuous process. For the past years or decade or even centuries people tries to invent or discover things that could make life easier and would be beneficial to humanities. Considering the development of technology, we are at the point of currency evolution which in fact a way for people to pay for their transactions the easier and faster way. My second point is if one person who has money and will try to invest for something that is profitable, btc is one investment that could be monitored from time to time without hassle, opening your lappy or phone with internet connection and boom you can monitor already whats happening in your investment without reading so much papers and without complying so much requirements.

Btc have been made for people. It is a product of a brilliant mind that sees what could possibly help people in the future. What only people need is acceptance.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 04:34:52 PM
Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency as a whole is changing the global  economy,it is changing life's and giving the common man food without the help of the government,the labor market are accepting bitcoin as a payment method  
Activity: 434
March 21, 2018, 04:32:16 PM
We all want to be involved in and benefit from modern technology. And it's great when you can use it to make an income. This is what caused such popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 199
March 21, 2018, 04:30:40 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

each person must have their own reasons
this is just my opinion
I use bitcoin because I am comfortable using it even I never find difficulties when I use it, and also bitcoin can give me bigger profit
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 04:25:08 PM
It's no secret that bitcoin can be very profitable to invest your money, and you can earn with it in different ways. This makes it very attractive in the eyes of people.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:21:23 PM
good people help to raise money for the dream you want to live in my own apartment. help spread this among all the inhabitants of our planet. who can list for bitcoin wallet 17Pu2LWxYrK1LZPjwgHmGy9wMgcjASDWjz or ether purse 0xfd3d44e6312e5cb9f3ff40165782ed2605c .thank you very much, thank you and your family.much as you can, I will be glad any means.
Activity: 378
March 21, 2018, 04:20:33 PM
Now bitcoin is a great tool for making money. And only in second place it is perceived as a currency and innovative technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 04:14:58 PM
Everyone has different reasons to use bitcoin. I do it in order to make money.
Activity: 19
March 21, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies people used the bitcoin for pay for goods or any other online product.
because bitcoin provides them the opportunity for easy payment process all over the world at a very low transaction fee and very fast payment system
Activity: 238
March 21, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
Bitcoin is a network of global consensus, which creates a new payment system and completely digital money. This is the first decentralized p2p payment network, which is serviced by its own users, without central authorities or intermediaries. From the users' point of view, Bitcoin is very similar to cash for the Internet. Bitcoin can also be regarded as a leading accounting system with triple entry.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 08:53:58 AM
People should use Bitcoin because of the convenience it gives for transactions and low cost as well as compared to the centralized way of making transactions.

And also, bitcoin is considered as a store of value for most people in the industry.

These are some reason why people should use bitcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
There is a very comprehensive list of Sites/Shops accepting bitcoins and it will help us to know how far bitcoins has been popular.
In the coming months, this list will grow and soon we will have every shop accepting bitcoins. So people will more start to use the coins.
Activity: 294
March 21, 2018, 08:43:44 AM
Modern day society uses a credit or debit card for convenience and they try not to bring any fiat money to minimize risk and another way to be convenient is using Bitcoin it brings convenience to its user and it is safer than using fiat money for payment.    
Activity: 112
March 21, 2018, 08:37:29 AM
In my opinion, not "all", but a limited number of people who in fact, know and understand its benefits, which is hard these days since there are many news and different perspective on the main usage of bitcoin in specific and cryptos in general. way back about bitcoin, in the past it was not so practical to make payment with bitcoin, nowadays, it's gradually changing, which is positive as many enterprises and stores and suppliers have already set bitcoin and other cryptos as payment for better convenience, however, the transaction is often slow which is concerning many many many people out there, though it's promised to offer few flatform to boost the speed of transaction, it's likely a luck, a risk, or a chance even to make the payment fast. i've seen many of these, so why should people use bitcoin? their choices, i don't, since i'd love to get to know about bitcoin as a new tech and what it could bring and offer of a grand better technology human beings can possibly create.
Activity: 266
March 21, 2018, 08:29:27 AM
Bitcoin is no doubt going through some tough period now, but be that as it may, it already made its impact at revolutionizing child support. It is a voyager and nothing takes that away from it. The standoffish of share conveniently rests in the region of the put into society Bitcoin has laid and one of the non-negotiable features is that, it is our child support after all and we find where, behind and what to spend it nearly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 06:15:42 AM
Because bitcoin will be good success by using people. As much as I know Bitcoin has increased a lot because of the past year and the future is expected to increase further because Bitcoin's market will increase day by day, even though the market is less than expected and the market is expected to rise You can do better things like using bitcoin.then bitcoin is best option.
Activity: 57
March 21, 2018, 05:45:54 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

When you make a check payment from another bank to your bank, the bank often holds the money for several days, because the bank can not immediately believe that the fund actually exists. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time. But very different from Bitcoin transactions, in general transactions using bitcoin much faster.
Activity: 20
March 21, 2018, 05:31:02 AM
People must use bitcoin for their future investments and people will learn to manage their money.
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 05:23:51 AM
Since most people seem to use bitcoin for saving or some sort of safe haven asset, it is only a matter of time before it finds itself being used as a ... You should save it for later because bitcoin is deflationary by design and deflation is for savers.
i agree with you there are some other crypto which are fake and a lot of people they are suffer from them bitcoin is totally different then any other crypto its price is high and its transitions are also very fast its very safe to invest and now available in many countries so that why everyone they are crazy about bitcoin.
Activity: 232
Merit: 32
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 21, 2018, 05:15:59 AM
I don't think it's really a matter of should but of choice. I mean everyone can choose to use bitcoin or not, why they should, there are plenty of reasons why to wear blue and not pink, it's everyone's choice whether they use Bitcoin or not.
Pages:
Jump to: